April 26, 2024, 11:36:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 173287 times)
AaronGrant

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: September 13, 2009, 07:08:19 AM »

Hi everyone.

Iam brand new to this site and i was wondering were to start?
I have 13 hitlogs but no one on my downline and i am useing the replacated sites for ads on other fourms and sites.Am i doing something wrong? do i have something not set right for making commisions? any ideas and help would be great Smiley thanks everyone for the help.
InnesHealy

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 16, 2009, 02:52:04 AM »

Hey guys just curious to know how you go about marketing the business opportunity.
What I've done so far is signup to the dreamteam-formula site (the free membership part) and I've placed some campaigns on Google Adwords. Out of 200 people that actually clicked on the site I've had 52 signup but 49 of those stopped the signup process when they got to the payment screen. So far only 3 people definitely signed up in a space of 3 weeks. Are these stats decent or is there possibly a better way for me to be doing this?

Cheers  Smiley
Innes Healy
South Africa
DAVIDYOUNG

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 02, 2009, 04:37:52 AM »

Can some one please direct me to the downline calculator url please?
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: October 02, 2009, 08:43:23 PM »

Can some one please direct me to the downline calculator url please?

If you go to the freedom.ws/yourusername site (replace "yourusername" with your actual username) you will see the calculator there, just click on it Smiley

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
DonnaCabrera

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 04, 2009, 09:05:00 AM »

How can i get my link to stay highlighted when i am posting it diffrent places where it takes them to my direct page?so all they have to do is click on it.Thanks
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: October 04, 2009, 12:00:58 PM »

Hi Donna,

Make sure to include http:// in your link  Wink

Darren Olander
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: October 05, 2009, 03:02:03 AM »

Be sure to use the http://  or the www.  either will do the job  I like the www. more for some reason but both will work just fine     http://you're name.ws  or www.you're name.ws

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
LanrewajuOderinde

I can succeed,Yes I will Succeed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: October 13, 2009, 03:36:52 AM »

Hello Everybody,
Please I am new in GDI and I have market it to alot of people which they are very eager to start but the problem is that, when will click on Sign Up, it will always take us back to the Replicated Site.
This happens times without number.
I will be glady appreciated is any one can help with this.
 Smiley

If others could succeed in Life, Why not me? I can succeed, Yes I will succeed. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: October 15, 2009, 08:51:59 AM »

Hello and I hope I can help you with this:  You say that you're people want to sign up but it keeps sending them back to the replicated site . well When you're applicants click on the site ( when the little red car is driving off with them in it) there will be a box in the lower right hand corner that says sign up now, this will take them to the page where they put in all there info to get signed up.  This should help you ,if they input their datta they will get to the other pages of info that they need.

SSheikhey

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 18, 2009, 07:42:53 AM »

Hi all,

I wanted to start my email campaign, is there an email template with graphics etc, promoting gdi?

Please help!
MichaelMcdonald

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 31, 2009, 12:20:40 PM »

Hi, I dont wanna show people the movies, i wanna just get them to the website.ws page so they can search.  If I use my referral link it just brings them to the replicated site page..
Hope you can hep
MIke
JRock

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 31, 2009, 12:20:41 PM »

I Want to know if theirs a way to save the calculater in your browser so we can go back to it when we want to or need to use it
Thanks
John Rock
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: November 04, 2009, 08:06:52 PM »

I Want to know if theirs a way to save the calculater in your browser so we can go back to it when we want to or need to use it
Thanks
John Rock

Simply save this URL: http://website.ws/kvmlm2/st_calculator.dhtml?language=english

Darren Olander
Oxana Boriskina

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 20, 2009, 09:57:34 AM »

Hello all !!!
My name is Oxana . I live in Russia and I know english not good. I am doing site about GDI and I need to correct the text. Show me on the mistakes too. Sorry for my english.

Welcome to the company where all people to make a lot of money !

It is a business with  the company Global Domains International, Inc. which already more 10 years successfully works in the world market!
I would like to present your attention the most quickly developing branch with huge growth of consumers-Internet and business on sale:
- the domain names,
- the websites builder,
- e-mail addresses (10 on the domain),
- the webhosting,
- the webservices (e-mail-forwarding, URL-forwarding, parking servise).

Do you aspire to financial independence, wish to have the high and stable income, the PASSIVE INCOME? Company GDI gives you such opportunity!
It is super an opportunity for those:

- Who does not wish to work more on the boss;
- To whom the scanty salary has bored;
- Who would like to have the high stable income;
- Who is measured to take the life under the control;
- Who dreams to be solvent, is ready to operate!

Company GDI gives to you the domain and the designer of sites. You easily and quickly create a professional site on any theme. Having come on your site, the visitor pays attention to your domain and wants same.

For the first time on the Internet your domain makes for you profit! It is easy, you do not need to sell anything, simply place the reference of the company and the visitor himself is registered.

If you already have a site. Attach the domain to your site and everything, your new business already works on you. You have an additional income every month without your participation. Net profit every month on the autopilot! Super, whether not so?

Whether you always dreamed of it? To work easily! You can combine 2 and more businesses on your site.

EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: November 21, 2009, 05:36:19 AM »

Welcome to the company where all people to make a lot of money !

It is a business with  the company Global Domains International, Inc. which, for the past 10 years successfully works in the world market!
I would like  for you to see just some of the things that GDI has to offer:
- the domain names,
- the websites builder,
- e-mail addresses (10 on the domain),
- the web hosting,
- the web services (e-mail-forwarding, URL-forwarding, parking service).

Do you aspire to financial independence, wish to have  a high and stable income, as well as a PASSIVE INCOME? Company GDI gives you such opportunity!
It is a super  opportunity for those:

- Who wish to be their boss;
- To those that want to increase their income;
- Who would like to have the high stable income;
- For those that wish to take their life into their control;
- Who dreams to be solvent, is ready to operate!

Company GDI gives to you the domain and the designer of sites. You can easily and quickly create a professional site on any theme. Having come to your site, the visitor pays attention to your domain and wants same.

For the first time on the Internet your domain makes you a profit! It is easy, you do not need to sell anything, simply place the reference of the company and the visitor will decide.

If you already have a site, you can use domain hosting to transfer you're files to you're new domain or use the domain forwarding for you're business You will receive $1.00. a month for each new sign up to you're down line. Net profit every month for each sign up.  Super,

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22
  Print  

Jump to: