April 20, 2024, 06:05:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 173034 times)
B_Hausburg

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2006, 04:23:29 AM »

hello my name is Brian i just got started with GDI i ordered some leads and tried to download them, but i guess i dont have the right program. Im trying to find out what that program is, does anyone know if my leads will still get mailed out if i can't download them?
C_Hofer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 12:49:55 PM »

I'm from Switzerland and my english is very bad! I need somebody to help me, because i'm register today for 7 days free but I don't interessted because I don't understand english and this is very difficult for me!
How do I cancel my account? I don't see a button for delete the account! please help! thanks
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 10:40:04 PM »

HELLO C HOFER,

I AM SAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP Cry
THE BUSINESS IS WONDERFUL AND IT WILL TAKE
TIME. I DO WISH YOU WOULD RECONSIDER,BUT IF
NOT HERE IS THE INFOMATION ON CANCELING.

AFTER YOU LOG INTO GDI GO TO TOP OF THE PAGE
AND SELECT THE F&Q SECTION. SCROLL DOWN TOTHE
SECTION THAT SAYS CANCELING YOUR ANSWER WILL
BE IN THAT SECTION.

I DO HOPE THIS HELPS YOU SOME WHAT.

MS.WATERS

Success Is What You Make Of It!
MarkAustin

Mark Austin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 06:36:27 AM »

Many time you get leads, you will get an option to recieve them in a certain format.  I think .cvs is the one that you use for MS excel.  You can also try using the support from the place you got leads from.  They should be able to direct you.  You can also learn to get your own leads.  That will eliminate the problem.  I don't buy leads.  There are a few programs online that incorperate GDI into their own business model.  It will increase your business.  Use the capture pages in your marketing campaigne.  When someone signs up, they are now in your letter email series.  You can add more letters of your own, offer them your personal training.  When you take on a leadership role, people will be more likely to take your advice.  People are naturally attracted to leaders.  Learning network marketing takes time.  This is a people business, communicate with your leads.  Offer them your best help, and don't ignor them.  They are the reason you will make money.  Zig Ziglar once said something like this. "You will get what you want out of life, if you just help others get what they want"...  Words to live by!

Mark Austin

See more ways to market GDI
Werner_K

Sailor Boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 11:42:17 AM »

Good morning all.

I know, that buying Leads is of absolutely no "NUTRITIONAL' value!
Purchased Leads are sold by the thousands and benefit only the people who sell them!
They are in most cases outdated,and having been on the 'receiving' end of e-mails sent by GDI members,I know first hand that many people are getting bilked out of their money, showing
ZERO results in most, if not all cases.

Rather than buying Leads, invest the money in getting GDI DVD's!!
Even getting "in house" Leads are not bringing the desired results. ( I bought 2000, -0 - responses!)
THERE ARE BETTER WAYS.
Explore them!
Regards,
wernerk

Werner H Kindor
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 08:43:24 PM »

The dvds are great to use at home for offline marketing.
They will get a better understanding how gdi works.
You get better results.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 09:14:01 PM by S_Alcoya » Logged

Take Care,
Alcoya
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 02:44:45 AM »

You can create simple splash page and generate leads on your own.
That's what I do.
I generated 155 leads in 3 weeks using only 2 traffic exchange programs.
Of those 155 leads I got two GDI affiliates.
This works.

Regards,
Sanjinka
Werner_K

Sailor Boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 05:37:46 AM »

Hi Sanjinka;
Please correct me if I am wrong, two sign ups out of 155 leads amounts to 0.01% successrate!
Has your rate increased? I'd still go with the DVD's.
Regards,
wernerk.

Werner H Kindor
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2006, 09:01:09 AM »

Hi Werner,

I am still following up with my leads and I'll do that
until they sign up GDI or opt out.
I have a few DVD's, they are great, but I cannot
do much with them here (I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina
where hardly anyone speaks English).
That's why I do mostly online advertising.

Regards,
Sanjinka
Janet Legere

Don and Janet Legere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2006, 02:16:45 PM »

It's simple to create leads online when you use your GDI website to create a lead capture page and then advertise that lead capture page online.

Safelists, Traffic exchanges and other online resources work great for Lead Capture pages.

I offer training for GDI members on just how to do it.  You can listen to our recorded class and follow along with the slides at http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/conference/GDI/recordings.html

Our workshops are held every Wednesday at 3PM and 8PM Eastern and I welcome you to register and attend.  You'll find details at the site above.

You can also download my free list building strategies report that comes with free rebranding rights and shows step by step directions on how to use GDI to create a lead capture page and add subscribers to your autoresponder.
http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/report/listbuilding/

When you create your lead capture page, you are creating something unique to everything else online.  This creates curiousity in the viewers - let's face it ... we get desensitized to all the same old same old online.

I hope this helps :-)

Janet Legere
Werner_K

Sailor Boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 10:50:01 AM »

Hi Sajinka;  -Dobro Utro-

Having lived in Magyar Orszag some years back, I remember that a good number of people
speak German.
In case you are not familiar with it, the GDI DVD has a link for the german translation on it.
Just trying to help.
Dovigenjia.
wernerk

Werner H Kindor
JaapVerduijn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 02:36:23 PM »

Hi Sanjinka;
Please correct me if I am wrong, two sign ups out of 155 leads amounts to 0.01% successrate!
Has your rate increased? I'd still go with the DVD's.
Regards,
wernerk.

Well now Werner, that's a pessimistic sort of maths you practice (grin)! Two sign-ups out of 155 leads is roughly 0.77 percent, which is not bad at all. In fact it's pretty darn good.

Jaap Verduijn,
The Man Who Is Too Lazy To Fail.
Werner_K

Sailor Boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 12:22:45 PM »

Hello Jaap; ( Lazy man's way to riches)
Nice to hear from you again.
Well, math has never been my #1 subject. However, I always got good grades in Singing and
Religion!
By the way, I don't think that I ever told you that I'm from Duesseldorf.
Still prefer GDI DVD's over buying leads, which only benefit the ones who sell them!!!
Regards,
wernerk

Werner H Kindor
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 06:14:46 AM »

I saw a couple of really nice Capture Pages in the show your website section. One was a girl in a bikini and the other was a family. Are these GDI capture pages and if so how do I get one. I think they would be effective in my marketing. Thank you. Brad 
 Smiley
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 06:15:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Werner_K

Sailor Boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 07:53:06 PM »

Hi Brad;
The Sites you are referring to, and there are 5 of them, are better than so called "garanteed Leads", are available.
Please e-Mail me if you want to know more about them.
Sincerely,
Werner Kindor                         w_kindor@sbcglobal.net
1840 S. Gaffey
San Pedro, Ca 90731
310-221-0788

Werner H Kindor
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: