April 28, 2024, 09:21:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 173335 times)
Rodey Agut

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: November 25, 2009, 05:33:33 AM »

Helo my name is rodey. I have question which is Can i download the GDI video? AND where can i download it? TQ  Huh
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: November 27, 2009, 05:58:19 AM »

Hey Rodney you have several "Replicated Sites" you can use.

Go to your Members Area

My Replicated Sites tab.

Aaron Riddell
Johnathan_R

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 29, 2009, 07:38:06 AM »

Hi,

My Husband and I are new to this and i was just wondering how long it took you to start earning some money from it.  We have only been on here 6days and are yet to start earning, is there something we are not doing or is this normal? 

Hope you can help.
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: December 03, 2009, 03:30:49 AM »

Hi,

My Husband and I are new to this and i was just wondering how long it took you to start earning some money from it.  We have only been on here 6days and are yet to start earning, is there something we are not doing or is this normal? 

Hope you can help.
  Well let me say first: Welcome to GDI .  Are you still in you're 7 day free trial?  Have you been sending out you're invitation e-mails? Have you been using flyers or drop cards in you're area, letting people know about the business? Have you been directing people to you're automated site? Have you been advertising on Google,yahoo or any other of the search engines? Have you been using twitter,facebook,myspace or any other social media? If the answer was no to any of these then you can see why you have not seen the fruits of you're labor because you have not put forth the effort to make you're business grow, sorry to be so outspoken but GDI is just like any other business that you might own.  It takes a determination and effort to put you're business out there for people to see before you will realize the building of you're down line.  If I can be of assistance feel free to message me. Eddie

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
Deborah Sullivan

MontanaDreamaker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: December 08, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »

Hello, I am MontanaDreamaker and I am driving trsffic like CRAZY to my website. I am guessing about 300+ on my hitboard, but I'm STILL not seeing any downline! I am getting discouraged. Please tell me is something wrong?

~Debbie:)
MontanaDreamaker
Judith Steunebrink

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 08, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »

I get the following message when i try to verifie my site:   Verification failed. Your site's home page returns a status of 404 (Not found) instead of 200 (OK).   I have read the guides front to back and back to front and did exactly what was asked but still no succes. What am i missing? Can someone please explain to a layman.
Thanks in advice.

Judith.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 03:23:47 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
GhazanfarQazi

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 26, 2009, 10:05:53 AM »

Hi, I have been here for about 2 weeks. I am confused about what my website is supposed to be about? Money? To attract customers or can it be like a game site and stuff. Secondly do I get paid for people visiting and clicking on the banners?

Thanks in advance.
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: December 26, 2009, 11:07:12 AM »

Hi, I have been here for about 2 weeks. I am confused about what my website is supposed to be about? Money? To attract customers or can it be like a game site and stuff. Secondly do I get paid for people visiting and clicking on the banners?

Thanks in advance.
You're website can be what ever you make it to be. It is to be built by you for you.  You can use it to sell products,information,hosting or as a family web site for photos or yes you can use it for games if you can link to gaming sites.  It's you're Domain you build it the way you want. You can use you're replicated site to advertise the domain aspect of you're business (www.website.ws/YOU'RENAME) to build you're down line for you're residual income.  Hope this helps you out: Eddie

William Bowen

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 07, 2010, 03:14:35 AM »

I am new and building my web site in Site Builder. I want to have a page link to the GDI video but cannot find it as an option. Is ther a way to have the video as a page in the page list column?
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: January 07, 2010, 03:07:45 PM »

I am new and building my web site in Site Builder. I want to have a page link to the GDI video but cannot find it as an option. Is ther a way to have the video as a page in the page list column?
Hello there William!!  Yes you can put any of the videos from you're replicated sites on you're web site. 
 Go to the replicated sites on you're members area
 On the left side of the box you will find the videos that are available
 Click on the video that you want to see
 Right click on the video.
 The menu that you see will have a an item,( View source ) click this
 An html file will appear, copy this all of it but it must be from you're members area to have you're link embeded
 Open you're web builder
 Click on the text tab
 When the box appears, right click and click the paste from external source
 Click ok and place on the page you want you should have the entire replicated site on you're page

I hope this works for you I've done this but I hope it will work for you as well, I try so many things playing with the web builder it's hard to remember but it gives you an idea of how to do it.  Eddie

P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: January 07, 2010, 10:32:48 PM »

This post is a bit antiquated isn't it 2007?
DonaldD2

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 09, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »

I am a very motivated 24 year old.ok so heres my problem,I really want succeed,but;bigest problem is coming up with the money to market what advice can anyone give me on a cheap and effective way to get the ball rolling and start succeeding?
HEllis

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 10, 2010, 02:50:45 PM »

I've been with GDI for about two years and have managed to basically break even. I only have two first line sign-ups. the rest is from my down line. Can anyone suggest a way to get sign-ups that actually works. I've done some types of marketing such as ppc,article writing,free clicks and others. But maybe there is something I am missing.
HELP!!!!! Huh
H.Ellis
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: January 11, 2010, 10:16:39 AM »

First, a response to Donald.  There are many ways to market for absolutely free.  In fact, many of the free methods will work better in the long run than paid methods.  So, here are a few that you might be able to use.  Social media sites such as Facebook.  Now, first understand that these are not places to advertise.  You can include links to what you are doing, but if that is all you use them for expect your results to be dismal indeed.  These are places to network with people.  Build relationships.  Through those relationships you can then let people know what you are doing.  And building relationships is a way to keep your business going.  If you have 100 sign ups and only one person stays as opposed to only 10 sign ups but all 10 staying, which would you prefer?  The 10, naturally.

You could also use forum marketing.  Again, not a place to advertise.  Forums are a place to build relationships and provide value for the community.  As you become known and as people begin to rely on you for advice and knowledge they will click on the links in your signature.  Your signature is the only place to advertise in most forums, unless they include a Free Advertising section for you to use.

H. Ellis, in the post above yours, spoke about article writing.  Again, a great method to drive traffic to your sites and produce sign ups.  There are tons and tons of free methods for you to use, these are just a few.

Now a quick disclaimer:  These methods, and virtually all marketing methods out there DO work.  However, if you use them wrong then you will not get many results.  There are two tricks to being successful with whatever marketing method you choose.  Number one and most importantly is to take daily action.  If articles are your method, then make sure to write at least 3 articles a week every week and get that content out there.  Place the article on many article sites, put it on your blog, bookmark it in social bookmarking sites and let people know on your Facebook page or Twitter account that you wrote an article and link to it.  A little action is no good.  You want MASSIVE action.  Number two and very important is to get some marketing training.  This can be in the forum of books at your bookstore, e-books, videos, meeting people who know how to make money and talking with them and doing what they say.  Be sure, be sure, be sure to get yourself some marketing training.  To stick with the article example, there are many things about writing articles people are unaware.  How to properly link, how to write resource boxes, how your title makes a HUGE difference in the response you get.  There are many article marketing training tutorials and books out there.  Find them and devour them.  Watch other article writers and see what they are doing.  Make it a point to learn how to do what it is you are doing.  And then do it every day.

Hope this all made sense.

And H. Ellis, like I said above virtually all marketing methods do work.  It's all in how you use them and if you use them daily.  Let's stick with article writing.  Be sure to write tons of articles and get them distributed.  An article is like an island, alone with few visitors.  You need to build bridges to those articles all across the internet.  (By the way, if you want article marketing training I can point you to a video that will blow your mind, just PM me.)

My only advice is to take daily consistent action and then to get training on those methods.  It sounds like you work hard, and that is definitely important.  But just as important is working smart.  Invest in some training materials, learn from the masters, make adjustments to what you do and then take action, massive action.  Doing a lot in one method completely outweighs doing a little in dozens of methods.

Hope this helps!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Heri Sadhono

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 13, 2010, 11:29:01 AM »

Hello,
I'm newbie in this forum.
I'm trying to develop my website, including create my own email.
But everytime I click Email menu the answer is Server too Busy
FTI, I'm still using 7 days trial but already paid for the next 2 months
Can somebody help me?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
  Print  

Jump to: