March 29, 2024, 03:04:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 172782 times)
Rick_L

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 26, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

Mardi,

Hi, nice suggestions. I totally agree with you GDI needs to take things to the next level in order to get eyeballs and subscribers who would normally used FB and MS.
Armand S

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 26, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

Hi, Mardi
It doesn't look like you got a answer to your question.
If you still need info on that here is the GDI contact information

E-mail: WS_Support@wsdomains.ws

Phone: 1-760-602-3000, Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.

Armand
AnthonyCheek

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 31, 2009, 06:47:17 AM »

does any body know how to make it so you can talk through your speakers and put it on a camstudio video
SiddaniTrinethra

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 27, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

Hi ,
 I am a member of GDI.I want to participate in GDI. As i am a non us citizen i orded 1 dvd and has given shipping address to my frnd who is livining in U.S. my question is can i order 10 single dvds and give shipping address to the same person.?? Is It legal. Please help me
Ala_O

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 09, 2009, 03:45:14 AM »

Hello

please help me on this: how to paste html code into my website. please show me step by step coz i don't know how to access my webpage
thank you
John_Gaddis

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2009, 11:30:52 PM »

Hi I have read the guide to wealth and still have a question.  I have a great upline and have been provided with a ton of information.  But I would like to ask the whole community for suggestion.

I have purchased 100 fresh phone interviewed leads.
My only form of contact know is via email.

Can someone provide me with an email that I can use to send to my leads.

Would it better to use the GDI invite system.

I would appreciate and help.

I have read so much training material my mind is going in circles

thanks again,
John Gaddis
Bill Pearson

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2009, 02:49:56 AM »

I am quite good at getting people to view the video. I just cant get any of them to join. Since I am doing the majority of my marketing on line I was wondering if there is something I could say to people before they get to the site to help them decide to join?
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: July 25, 2009, 04:44:08 AM »

Hi Bill,

Did those people who view your video opt-in the form?
If you don't have a form on your website, you should install one with a follow up autoresponder.
After they view the video, most people are still not ready to sign up, so you can provide them with some free stuff or information
using the autoresponder form.
This way they will read your email (about 5-7 emails with useful info) then they will be more convinced to work with you.

Send me a private message or email me if you need help in this.

dpro

I am quite good at getting people to view the video. I just cant get any of them to join. Since I am doing the majority of my marketing on line I was wondering if there is something I could say to people before they get to the site to help them decide to join?

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Steve Abiva

People Search Enging + GDI = Money

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2009, 03:07:17 AM »

Hi I have read the guide to wealth and still have a question.  I have a great upline and have been provided with a ton of information.  But I would like to ask the whole community for suggestion.

I have purchased 100 fresh phone interviewed leads.
My only form of contact know is via email.

Can someone provide me with an email that I can use to send to my leads.

Would it better to use the GDI invite system.

I would appreciate and help.

I have read so much training material my mind is going in circles

thanks again,
John Gaddis

Hi John,

My name is Steve and I will try to answer your question straight to the point.
If your not going to use the GDI follow up system here's some email scripts that will help you.

Subject: I'm sharing my blessings

Hello Prospects First Name,

You requested information on a business opportunity so would you mind checking this one out?

http://www.website.ws/USERID

I will be your personal mentor and show you how to succeed in thisbusiness, but succeeding in this business isn't that hard as you get totry it out for free for a whole week to test it out and see if it isfor you.

Please feel free to email me any questions.

Best wishes,
Fred,George or whatever you First Name is.

P.S. I am only trying to contact the people that have not already joined and/or viewed the video. If you have already joined my warmestwelcome. There has been so much interest that your email may have beeninadvertently sent twice. Please accept my humblest appologies for therepeat mail.

Second Email:

Hi Prospects Name,

How was the ride with the Red Ferrari Car? I hope you enjoy the ride. If you miss it, you can still take a ride here's the link www.website.ws/username.

GDI is a great opportunity for you and me looking for freedom in life. Its the best income opportunity in the world and you shouldn't let it pass by.

If you need my help please don't hesitate to call or email me. My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Sincerely,
Your Name
Contact Number
Email

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are some email scripts that hopefully will help you grow your GDI business.

Have a great day!

Steve

JPerson

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 12, 2009, 03:13:26 AM »

We were looking at web sites to help with leads and i am finding ones that want our account information. I am taking those as scams. Is there anyplace that helps with leads for free or minimal costs since we are just starting. I have never been part of anything like this before and i am kind of leary of things on the internet.
Jon
Kareem Shabazz

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 21, 2009, 03:00:52 PM »

Has anybody used Craigslist to promote and if so can I please see an example of your ad because I don't want to put the wrong thing in my ad and Craigslist either ghots my ad or somebody flags it

thanks in advance
Brian Eastwood

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 22, 2009, 08:51:43 AM »

Can someone point me to where I can obtain splash pages for traffic exchanges?

"We do not stop playing because we are old.
We grow old because we stop playing!"
Kareem Shabazz

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 24, 2009, 02:58:27 AM »

How can I tell people about the chance to make 1000+ dollars using GDI without it sounding like a scam/joke

this is an example of what I was thinking: There is a way you can make $1000+ dollars every month by simply getting people to sign up for a program please contact me for more infomation!!!!

please tell me how I can inprove this to get people to acually take it serious
Emanuel Jones

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 25, 2009, 04:31:51 AM »

How can I tell people about the chance to make 1000+ dollars using GDI without it sounding like a scam/joke

this is an example of what I was thinking: There is a way you can make $1000+ dollars every month by simply getting people to sign up for a program please contact me for more infomation!!!!

please tell me how I can inprove this to get people to acually take it serious
First don't advertise about the money!!!! Advertise about the OPPORTUNITY!!!! Let the movie sell itself, this way you don't have to do too much talking!!! Just advertise your website.ws/(your domain name) and let people see the movie and let them decide for themselves!!! If they have any questions, they can then contact you because at the bottom of the movie screen there's a "Contact your Sponser" link that they can click on to contact you with questions or comments!!!! So advertise something like "Seven ways to Earn" and link it to your website.ws for them to see the movie presentation and that's should do it!!!!!! I hope this helps you.

Emanuel Jones
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 04:33:07 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
IWatanabe

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 07, 2009, 06:16:52 AM »

Is this where I'm supposed to ask questions? I received a phone call the other day, and couldn't really hear what the person on the other line was saying. I'm assuming that it was probably my upline contact. I feel terrible that I wasn't able to comunicate with them. I'm totally terrified at all this stuff that I have just signed up to. I don't have a clue. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be writting all this here. I know it's just $10.00 a month, but what is it? I hope I'm not scaring people away, but I think it's pretty funny that someone with my little knowledge can get mixed up in all this. Here's another dumb question. What the heck is Clickbank? HA! Grin I've looked and read everything twice, I still can't figure it out. Can anyone help me?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: