March 28, 2024, 01:30:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to know as much information as possible...  (Read 3372 times)
D_Jackson1

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2010, 04:43:56 PM »

I want to know as much information as possible that can help me build my downline.
Can someone please help me?

Thanks demetrius
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 02:36:47 PM by SDBoltsFan » Logged
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 08:08:14 AM »

Hi Demetrius,

First off, welcome to GDI!

And you just asked for a TALL order there, my friend!  Here are some things to help you get started...

First, be sure to read all of the marketing help GDI offers.  You can find some tips and a wealth guide in your GDI back office on the home page.  This will help get you started and give you some great ideas.

Be sure to attend each GDI Webinar.  At the end of each webinar one of the members from the GDI Affiliate Council will offer tips, advice, training and even answer questions that you might have.  They are great (but watch out for Tim's singing!)  You can find a link to sign up for the webinars in your back office and if you want to watch past webinars you can head over to http://www.gdiwebinars.ws

Browse around these forums too!  Many questions have been asked and answered, and there are a lot of posts with great tips on marketing and team building.  The forum is full of people willing to help and give advice.  (And share what you learn too!  We all are not part of the same downline, but we are all still a team.  After all, in the words of my good friend Joe Florendo, "United we stand a chance online!")

Also, contact your upline.  Write each of them an email and let them know that you need help.  After all, they led you here, find out how.  And speaking of that, how did YOU find GDI?  That might give you a clue to how you need to promote it.

Now, there are TONS of ways to market online.  Way too many to list here.  You have the GDI inviter, classified ads, videos, blogs, forums and other people's blogs, articles, offline things like business cards and flyers, safelists and list builders, pay per click, social media, SEO ...wow, I told you there were a ton.  And these were just a few.

My advice would be to pick one or two methods you might want to use, and then master those methods.  Stick to them and don't do anything else until you find success.  And when I say stick to them, I mean do them every single day.  Only through focus and massive action do you truly stand a chance at gaining the success that you want and need.

One final thing and I'll leave you to it.  There is a feature in your downline menu where you can move people that sign up under you into your members downlines.  This is a great way to keep up their enthusiasm, keep them on your team and motivate them to take action themselves.  You still get paid for those people, but now your downline members do too.  And I think you'll agree that making money, even if it's just a little, is a big motivating force.

Keep in touch on these forums.  Let us know what you discover and comment on what other people have to say.

Here's To YOUR Success,

Vincent Parker

« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 02:37:13 PM by SDBoltsFan » Logged

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: