April 26, 2024, 06:07:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 173229 times)
A_Sheda

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: January 27, 2009, 04:50:59 AM »

Shocked

Hello, GDI Members.  I was looking for where to post your New member postings,
but couldn't locate it.  I've been in it for a few months.  I get all kinds of people to
come to the site, but never have anybody staying.  One question I've been
wondering lately, is;  On the movie that we are able to advertise, is there an
embedded code that we can upload to youtube?  If there is, I can't find it.

Thank you,
A_Sheda

Charles Rivers

Get Ready for a Miracle - We can Do it !!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: February 07, 2009, 02:58:53 PM »

Rivers here, Needing help on whether I can offer someone a gift card, even though they have signed up for the seven day free trail and have notified me that they are very interested, but do not have the funds to start  right now. My thinking is that if they are in the system for a month and I send them a downline they will be hooked and stay in for the long haul.

Charlie Rivers
"To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work."
KevinMcConnell

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 08, 2009, 01:00:14 PM »

I am able to refer quite a few people, but I can never seal the deal! 

The email I get states: IT IS VITAL that you contact this person RIGHT AWAY. Don't waste ANY time at all!

I would like some suggestions from vets how you contact these people, and maybe a sample email you send to these prospects. 

I am located in the US, however, I am having great luck with hits in India, so I can't really call them.

Thanks in advance!

Kev
NancyK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: February 24, 2009, 06:12:02 AM »

Hi Everyone Grin

I am new to GDI, but not Internet Marketing. 

Here is where I am a little confused and hope someone can clear it up for me....

I have had several prospects signup and two have contacted me after the initial contact by me.  Can't tell you how happy that made me!  Anyway...if I get an email from GDI saying I have a prospect to contact them right away and I do; does that contact have access to a back office, has he signed up yet, what exactly is their status.   They don't show up in my reports at all, so have they signed up for the 7 day free trial?

And if they haven't signed up for the trail period where do I send them to sign them up? 

Not sure how to proceed since this has never happened to me in any other online business I have tried.  It is amazing how fast this product attracts attention.  I love it!

Nancy
GEriks

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 07, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »

Hello. First of all, i apologize for my english, its not my native. I am completely new user, registered just yestarday. I kindly ask, may somebody can explain, is there possibility to change domain name and username. if yes, is there any aditional fee for that. or maybe i should cancel exisiting profile and crate new one? And also i am interested in ways you earn money - is it mainly from domains or also from other activities? How do you promote to people information about domains? And how it works in real life?

I will appriciate any oppinion and suggestions. Thank you!
Sunny_Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: March 08, 2009, 02:55:13 PM »

Hey Geriks,
       You can cancel your account anytime between the first 7 days without costing you any money. Then you can sign up again and pick another name and domain name. To make money, you just have to promote the URL they give you and get people to sign up.
TinaDaily

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 08, 2009, 02:56:56 PM »

Hello my name is Tina Daily and im from Portage Indiana,It's forty minutes south east of Chicago Il I live with my husband mike and daughter Teagan and Granddaughter Corrine. we also have two sons Jason who has a son named Zack and Stephen who dosen't have any children yet.I jut signed up and I need alot of help with everything. How do I start designing my own web page, How do I get people in my down line. Huh Please Help me anyone who can  God Bless and good luck
Sunny_Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: March 09, 2009, 09:35:30 AM »

First, you do not need to create your own site if you do not want to. Your upline should have a system in place for you. If not, have your website address redirect to your replicated sites given to you by GDI. One of the sites should be http://www.website.ws/(insert your user name here). The only goal here is to make money.
Here is how to do it:
1) Get your affiliate link URLs out to as many people as you can
2) Follow up with leads
3) Teach your downline how to replicate your success

That is it.
MichaelTripoli

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 20, 2009, 03:14:29 AM »

...my website. I have been looking around and I have an account for adsense and I have a website, I also Have a adsense code for advertise ment but what I don't know is how to get it on to my website; if anyone can help please reply.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 03:15:37 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
VictorCourville

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: March 30, 2009, 07:56:28 AM »

I,ve just signed up and i definately need help, i,ve been with SFI a couple months and have learned a little bit and learned mostly
'
copy and Paste" . But i,m sure there is other ways to do business and start making money, and i dont know where to start to make money.So, if there is anyone there to help me learn, i,m willing to listen and learn to teach others,i,m in my 50,s and just getting started with this and just need help...so i can start saving for retirement and just to be able to have savings. So, i would appretiate any kind of help anyone has to give and i will help others and give back as well. Thank you! and i,m looking forward to working with anyone willing to work with me....and very much appretiate the help..
H_Setzer

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 01, 2009, 07:26:45 AM »

Tongue I am in need of some help. My sponsor is busy and cannot help me and support is closed right now. I am trying to set up my website, but am not too sure how to put it all together. I understand the concept, but am a little scatter-brained how to make it look nice. if I could see someone's to just get an idea of my own, it would be great! Also, I am confused how to get it out there and let people know that I am doing this, and that they can too. Please help! I am VERY interested in learning how to do all of this. I am BRAND new to it all. I cannot find the training tab, and I don't have speakers...so, is there a training without audio that is text?? Thank you for reading my desperate need of help post!!!

Thanks,

The Noob Heather

SharonClover

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Ok folks i am dumb, i have made a domain name and it is under site builder instead of  hosting  so now what do i do?  I can't get it to let me upload my files or anything.  How do i changeit to a regular hosting.  Also i did a free trial and screwed that up so i started over and paid of this one and it is screwed up! lol
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: May 02, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »

Ok folks i am dumb, i have made a domain name and it is under site builder instead of  hosting  so now what do i do?  I can't get it to let me upload my files or anything.  How do i changeit to a regular hosting.  Also i did a free trial and screwed that up so i started over and paid of this one and it is screwed up! lol
Hi Sharon, You should be able to get it back to hosting, login, click on your Registered Domain name, bottom left menu, and the options should come up again, then you can choose Basic Hosting from choices..Hope this works for you.
All the best Dave

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
Sharon_K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: May 18, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »

Hi new here is there a place here or anywhere on GDI site that have a standard letter that you send out to people that looked at you site but, really not sure about signing up.  I had a lead but didn't sign up, and I received a letter stating I should get in touch with the person right away. 
Thanks for any help
MardiDupree

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2009, 07:05:59 AM »

Hello Everyone, your help would be tremendously appreciated,
The huge appeal to the Facebook and Myspace, among others is the fact that only “pre-approved guests” can access their pages. If Global Domains International was able to add a similar tool inthe “site builder” option that would give site owners the ability to control who can see the content of their web site pages, it would make owning a WS website much more appealing to the average everyday person. This type of an option would provide the power and versatility of owning your own website with the control, security and ability to share personal information with family and friends. For example… a GDI site owner could make pages 1 -8 available for the entire world to see but reserve pages 9 and 10 for “selected” or “invited” guests only.
That being said, since GDI doesn’t currently offer this type of option can anyone give me any suggestions as to how I might share semi-personal information on my website, with chosen individuals with the current tools that “site builder” offers?
Thank  you very much,
Mardi
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: