March 28, 2024, 04:02:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 172767 times)
GavrutP

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

If i wish to cancel one of my domains and i`ll send an email which includes the name of the domain i wish to cancel ... how long it will take until the domain will be deleted?

sry for my english ... i hope you will understand what i was trying to tell you
JamesThompson

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 24, 2008, 08:57:08 PM »

Hi GavrutP

It is my understanding that the domain will remain active until the end of the month you paid for. 

Jim
MichaelKindness

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 30, 2008, 03:01:24 AM »

Hi there this is my first day with GDI and on these forums so i would like to firstly say hi
And hopefully you can help me out with understanding the payment methods
I read the page about getting having to send in testimonials ect. but was that only for paypal users and do i need to do that?
By the way i used a Visa Electron card to pay for my domain
Thanks
OBrown

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 02, 2009, 03:34:31 AM »

Hello Everyone,

I'm new and here's my guestion. Okay it's being said continually that the DVD sells itself. I'm looking to make it with this. Not trying to get rich at all though. I just wanted to know if there were any way that new people to get a couple of free dvd's to allow potentil prospect to view. Like say at a get together or something. You know like a tupperware party. LOL If anyone can help I would be greatful.
Matthew M

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 05, 2009, 03:32:40 PM »

Hello All,

You maybe better off getting people to visit the site to watch the online Video. Lets face it people can be very lazy! The best way to get people aboard is to eliminate steps and distractions.

If you hand someone the DVD and get them to watch it. That is a GREAT start but now they have to go online and watch it. Then come the "what ifs".

- So they watch the video and before they sign on they decide to google GDI and get more information BUT they land on another affiliates landing page. If they are not aware enough to enter your sponsor information then you maybe out of luck.

- Or like most people as soon as you hit google you find yourself distracted and searching on topics like "water proof socks" HA  Grin

Try using the flyer and edit it with your site and sponsor information. Now they have something to work from.

http://website.ws/home/flyer

Just a thought.

Matt
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2009, 03:37:35 PM »

Grin My name is Dave
I have an account in Ebay right now. My thoughts was move my Ebay store to my website and still advertise for my GDI website. Can some of you that have been in GDI for a while tell me how I would do this?? I have only been in for a week but can see the NUMEROUS possibilities!!! BUT FOR YOU NEWBES OUT THERE, TAKE THEIR NO AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT
ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN TOLD BUT NONE HAVE EVEN WATCHED THE DVD!!
Thanks for your time!!
Dave
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 08, 2009, 03:11:38 AM »

: OK folks
One quick question. Do the small pictures ( banners) work on MYSPACE??
I PUT ONE IN THERE BUT CAN'T CLICK TO NEXT PAGE??
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
DAVE
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2009, 03:39:27 AM »

???Hello folks,
Does anyone have any sample letters that they use for people that have watched the 7 min movie and might be interested??

Thanks for any help

Dave

Newbe only 2 weeks
Mark D2

No Sign Ups !

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 15, 2009, 03:47:11 AM »

Hi,
I have had GDI for several months and still do not have one sign up.
First problem I do not know how to market or how to sell.
 I have it listed in a few traffic exchanges, no luck.
I have had people tell me to join forums to talk to business people and to tell people about this wonderful opportunity and how good it is.
Well, there is a problem there. That would be like sticking my foot somewhere.
How can I tell anybody about anything if I do not know how good it is. (no signups)

Do you have any ideas for me or anything that will get me in the right direction?
I could use all the help that I can. Can you help?

Mark Dewey

« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 03:48:31 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Mark Dewey
Mark D2

No Sign Ups !

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »

Hi,
I have had GDI for several months and still do not have one sign up.
First problem I do not know how to market or how to sell.
 I have it listed in a few traffic exchanges, no luck.
I have had people tell me to join forums to talk to business people and to tell people about this wonderful opportunity and how good it is.
Well, there is a problem there. That would be like sticking my foot somewhere.
How can I tell anybody about anything if I do not know how good it is. (no signups)

Do you have any ideas for me or anything that will get me in the right direction?
I could use all the help that I can. Can you help?

Mark Dewey
JoH

Winners Never Quit & Quitters Never Win!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

Can somebody tell me please -
Is there a recommended "Confirmation Success Page"
or
Can somebody recommend a good page to use at Aweber as a "Confirmation Succes Page"?

Cheers
Jo-Ann
LorenaA

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2009, 01:10:16 PM »

I started this a while ago, but I had some family emergencies and I have not been working on it at all. I think that I have lost my upline, she does not even respond to me anymore. I need to know if I can start over and if so the number I can call. If I can, what am I to do about the number that I need to use for an upline person. Can I get a new one or try this again. If so, do I cancel the domain I have or continue from where I am at? Lots of questions and no answers. I am hoping I can get some from here.
Mark D2

No Sign Ups !

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 18, 2009, 09:11:19 AM »

You can create simple splash page and generate leads on your own.
That's what I do.
I generated 155 leads in 3 weeks using only 2 traffic exchange programs.
Of those 155 leads I got two GDI affiliates.
This works.

Regards,
Sanjinka

Mark Dewey
Mark D2

No Sign Ups !

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 18, 2009, 09:12:06 AM »

The brilliant people in the leader boards with GDI are simply amazing with the sign ups they are getting. How in the world are you doing this? Is there any help from these amazing people?
I am here and love to here from you.

Mark Dewey
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 09:13:21 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Mark Dewey
Alvin_R

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 26, 2009, 05:57:15 AM »

Hey guys I'm new to the system.  I have marketing & copywriting experience just don't quite have the technical skills on how to put up a squeeze page.  Anybody an expert in creating an opt-in page that can help?

Thanks!
~Alvin~
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: