April 26, 2024, 05:06:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 173224 times)
M_Chan

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:44 PM »

I have my website advertised on a few sites and it shows that I've had clicks, however when I check my hit log here it doesn't show it except for my IP. Am I not doing this right? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Maddie
HeatherEllis

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 19, 2008, 06:34:43 AM »

when things start really slowing down? Not sure if it is just me or what but this week has been really slow for me and my downline so of course they are getting very frustrated
NatalieZ

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

I have been trying to get into live chat all day but noone is ever online....can someone please help me with:

1.  Sitebuilder is not working.  I have been trying to change the text and every time I save it, when I click on my website the change has not taken effect.

2.  When people email me...when do I tell them to go to group interviews?  Are they always at the same time and phone number, as listed in the email that I got for mine?

3.  Do I have to make a website to advertise?  Can I advertise on Craig's List for example, and include my email address...and then send them the email for the group interview?  And if I do it that way, and ask them to use my username as the access code, will I still get credit even if I did not use one of those referral links?  I don't understand your instructions on the referral links.

4.  I have been trying to fill out the various forms you need to fill out, such as IRS forms, etc.  But nothing happens when I click on those links...it freezes my computer
TRuiz

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

hi to all! Im tarcila frm the philipines and im new member. What would be d best thing to do? Is it to buy LEads?..

pls. guys help me.. Tell me what's d best thing to do so i can earn money..

how much wpild i expect in earnings every month?..

thank 4 those who will help..

AlexMosca

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2008, 05:08:04 PM »

hey guys kind of new to this website creating, well any 1 i don't know if you know this company thespiderwebsystem well any i joined with hem and they told me to change my name server to theirs so they could build my website so i did it. But now every time i go to my website it keeps on coming up with their page and not the number #1 page i have in site builder. So i took their name server off but still no luck every time i got to my site i get their website. I need some help thanks  Smiley
JBronson

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 21, 2008, 05:08:19 PM »

I remember hearing in the group interview something about a list of sites available which you can make postings on. Can someone find that for me please? Thanks.
BilbyL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:37 AM »

Huh I don't know how to add my web address to postings.I can't just put BILBYL.WS.  I put that in the search engine,and got no results.HELP.Lisa
BeverlyCooper

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 28, 2008, 08:39:14 PM »

hello my name is Brian i just got started with GDI i ordered some leads and tried to download them, but i guess i dont have the right program. Im trying to find out what that program is, does anyone know if my leads will still get mailed out if i can't download them?
Andy_G

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

Hi i am a newbie, i was wondering is there any way to upload a csv file to the invite page that would enable me not to have to type in email address, first name, last name for every single person i want to invite, this is a very slow process  Huh
freeradical2.
NReinhart

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2008, 02:12:49 PM »

I NEED HELP!!!!

Hi all ... I joined yesterday ... and am having some issues .... like i never got to see the training video, and I'm not sure I am doing this right .. help? please? LOL
A_Terhall

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2008, 02:12:49 PM »

Hi, I am new here and am trying to personalize my profile. I'm a little confused about how to upload a picture. What is "Use your URL" I can't figure it out. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Andy
ChrisRasmussen

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »

Hi I'm Chris. I have a member under me and he knows some people in Australia. Does anyone happen to know the group interview phone number for there if there is one so they don't have to get charged for international calling?
ReneeDevoe

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

You can create simple splash page and generate leads on your own.
That's what I do.
I generated 155 leads in 3 weeks using only 2 traffic exchange programs.
Of those 155 leads I got two GDI affiliates.
This works.

Regards,
Sanjinka
I'm new here.  My week is up in a day or so.  Have had no problems getting leads-I was so excited and thought I could make this work.  what I consider a good number per day 30-40....and no signups....then I read how only 2 out of 155 leads signed up...is that good?  My gosh....i think I'm way off page with the group.   Let's be realistic....can anyone give me some numbers....leads and how many actually sign up.  I know businesses take work but one of the reasons why I decided to sign up was because Zachary said that your free trial would give you time to see if you like the business and i felt like I was led to believe that getting 5 affiliates wouldn't be that bad....well, noone can say that I haven't busted my rear-literally 8 hours a day since I started.  If I got just 2 people, I might feel different...just bummed but Im glad for the people that it's working for.  -Renee
LMarshall

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

You can create simple splash page and generate leads on your own.
That's what I do.
I generated 155 leads in 3 weeks using only 2 traffic exchange programs.
Of those 155 leads I got two GDI affiliates.
This works.

Regards,
Sanjinka

I am a newbie and I need help. Will you please give me STEP-BY-STEP detail instruction, on how to create simple splash page and generate leads and generated 155 leads in 3 weeks using only 2 traffic exchange programs.
Your co-operations is greatly appreciated.

thank Larry
JenniferFiore

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

Hey guys!  So I'm really beffudled right now and can use some help.  I found an ad on craigslists about a accounts rep position which lead me to GDI. So I followed my sponsored ad(the one that I seen on CL) and put a similar ad on a Kijiji. Someone just replyed and is interested, now what??? Do I respond with the info to the group interview, or give them my referral link? Huh Huh Guy's, I'm just so confused with these AD's that are being used on sites like craigslist.  Whats does a account rep have to do with GDI? I feel like I'm misleading people. 

Thanks in advance!
Jennifer
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: