April 27, 2024, 09:21:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 173299 times)
Kyle Kaneiss

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 16, 2008, 06:05:08 AM »

I'm just starting out and im trying to get my invites out is there an easy way to send to multiple email addresses all at once.  and if so can it be done from my .ws account

how is everyone else getting there invites out???

theres got to be a better way then entering 1 address at a time.

also if I cant upload my mailing lists to the invite section what would the be the best way to get my invite messages sent.

Thanks

Kyle
JonesG

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 18, 2008, 03:26:15 AM »

Hey guys!  So I'm really beffudled right now and can use some help.  I found an ad on craigslists about a accounts rep position which lead me to GDI. So I followed my sponsored ad(the one that I seen on CL) and put a similar ad on a Kijiji. Someone just replyed and is interested, now what??? Do I respond with the info to the group interview, or give them my referral link? Huh Huh Guy's, I'm just so confused with these AD's that are being used on sites like craigslist.  Whats does a account rep have to do with GDI? I feel like I'm misleading people. 

Thanks in advance!
Jennifer
Hi Jennifer,

The method that you are using isn't approved by GDI. I have seen the ads and even used them myself and didn't feel comfortable either. However, if you're going to use the ad approach you have to make sure that your ads are not misleading or sound as if they are being hired for an hourly paying job which many think.

Having said that , GDI the company is a legitimate company and offers a great service and opportunity. I recommend that you take a step back and look at what GDI is and what it offers and learn to appreciate it in that context. See what it can do for you. Take a look and see what it has done and is doing for many. And decide how you want to represent GDI. because ultimately, how you represent GDI is how you represent yourself.
Ayash M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: November 22, 2008, 07:49:04 AM »

Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to GDI and i am excited to begin,the problem is i signed up under someone who is just marketing his help to his downline and charginging hundreds of dollars for what he says is the way to go.

I know i can't change my sponsor since than i would have to wait 14 days until i can rejoin,so now all i want is some guidance and a little help on how to begin.
I don't know which direction to go and at the same time i live in a foreign country (Russia) so i cannot do the DVD thing.

Thanks for any help Smiley

KPoore

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2008, 06:40:26 AM »

How do I create a forum on my actual website???
JamesonM

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2008, 06:40:26 AM »

Hello, I'm trying to recruit people and am sending them to the Phone group interviews. They keep e-mailing me back saying the interviews were full.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
RRonk

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2008, 09:18:15 AM »

I have tried to contact my upline and have spoke with a couple of them that were going to send me the informaiton that I'm requesting however I never got anything. I need to get the # for the phone interveiws so I can give it to prospects that are waiting for this information it does not look good not to be able to answer them ASAP. I really want to make this program work for me.

Rachael
Tracy M

If life deals you limes...make a helmet.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

Cry I had TEN emails today from RSVPs that told me that they tried to get in on the conference call and it was full! I apologized several times and asked them to retry at another time. I'm wondering, does this happen often? I could be losing downlines over this!!  Shocked  Undecided  Cry
Heather_Gray

Play hard, Work less

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:23 AM »

I have had like 20 people show interest and for some reason I am showing that nobody has signed up!!!!!!!  I am sending out ads all day and I get at least 30+ calls a day and still nothing.  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?Huh?   Huh

Heather Gray
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: December 08, 2008, 05:36:19 PM »

I have had like 20 people show interest and for some reason I am showing that nobody has signed up!!!!!!!  I am sending out ads all day and I get at least 30+ calls a day and still nothing.  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?Huh?   Huh

You are doing nice.
Do not desperate, carry on you will get success, all these responses are showing your success.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Matthew Harvey

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:23 AM »

Hello to everyone. I'm new to the GDI system and am looking forward to seeing how this works out for me. But I'm struggling a little, probably like many others, on advertising and actually getting people to join! I honestly don't know where to start. I've seen a lot of ideas but I want to see some real results and not waste my time advertising hopelessly. I'm also a little confused on the referral system. Does it continue to pay you for your previous referrals if they continue to be with GDI or how does that work, exactly? Sorry about all the questions, I just want to be as successful as possible with GDI.

Thanks again GDI for a great opportunity.
Thomas_Atkinson

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 14, 2008, 07:08:54 AM »

Hi my name is Tom.
I have recently joined up to this new buisness package, and I am keen to learn how to utilize my website etc.
I have not yet used the website builder, But when i whent to tia.ws (my domain) I noticed there is already a website set up...
Do I need to use the building tool? if so, what advantages would i gain out of using this website builder?

If i refer someone to my tia.ws website, and someone joins through there, would i get the commission? I noticed a couple of other refering links that link to a different website other than my own, but i'm assuming if someone was to sign up as a result of visiting my website I would get the commissions...

Also, I tried to open the website builder, and It asked for login details, Do I hafto sign up for something to access the website builder?  Undecided
OrlandoThompson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: December 17, 2008, 09:12:42 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I have been with GDI for a while with little results from Traffic Exchanges and email promos.  I am about to dive into another promotion using Search Engine Marketing.  But before I go full steam ahead I would like to hear from those who are having success as to which of the prefered websites are you promoting with success?  I know we have a wide range of different links to promote that seem to target different groups of people some for families, some for women, some for toys ( the very nice car) and others showing movies.  Which one seems to produce the best results?  Any information is greatly appreiciated as I want to get started soon but don't want to spend money in trial and error would rather get some info from you who are actually successful and follow that format.

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Thanks Again,
Orlando
Bob Archer

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 19, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »

I've been inactive because I can't afford to buy DVD's and leads but I want/need to make money with GDI.

Please tell me how I can find out what my referral link is, how can I get pre-written/sample ads, access and use GDI splash pages and any other ways I can advertise/promote with no cost?

All tips, suggestions and ideas will be welcomed and greatly appreciated.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 03:22:00 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Marcus Hardisty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: December 19, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »

Hi Guys,

This is my first post, so please bare with me- if I have made any mistakes or posted this in wrong section.

I`ve been browsing through the current GDI leadboards and would like to contact a member that isn`t in my upline/downline.

Is this possible to do through the GDI site?

Thanks

Regards
         Marcus

"nothing happens without any effort"
Marcus Hardisty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

Hi Guys,

This is my first post, so please bare with me- if I have made any mistakes or posted this in wrong section.

I`ve been browsing through the current GDI leadboards and would like to contact a member that isn`t in my upline/downline.

Is this possible to do through the GDI site?

Thanks

Regards
         Marcus

"nothing happens without any effort"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: