April 28, 2024, 12:31:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 173308 times)
Tobie Hickman

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2008, 06:42:43 AM »

Hi every one.

Ive parked my domain with GDI and use GDI to catch  my sign ups.  Then I just advertise advertise advertise and generate traffic to the site so people come directly to GDI.  Is something wrong with doing this rather than finding my own leads?  Ive had a bit of trouble finding out how to build my own squeeze page and how to get and store my own leads. Whats the jist? What am I not getting or is it as easy as parking your domain and advertising it? Im a newbie and a bit confused as to what you can and cant do. Anybody give us newbies some help. Thanks Kindly
Alina Sarbu

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 08, 2008, 07:20:43 AM »

Hello,

I want to cancel a domain name and build another one.
I just can't find how to do this.
Can anyone help me plsss Smiley?

10x in advance,
Alina
WantonLeslie

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 09, 2008, 07:49:59 AM »

hi my name is wanton and i m new here and im alit confused i m on my 7day free trial and i was needing to make money what do i need to do to succeed anybody out there can help
Mihaela_M

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2008, 07:49:59 AM »

Buna Alina. De unde esti? Eu sunt Mihaela si sunt din Sf. Gheorghe. Din cate am inteles (adica nu stiu prea bine engleza) vrei sa inchizi un domeniu si sa iti faci altul. In biroul virtual la request support. Si eu mi-am schimbat domeniul. Nu am platit intr-o luna, si cand mi-a aparut in biroul virtual ca nu mai am domeniu activ, am platit din nou si mi-am ales alt domeniu. Nu stiu in general cum functioneaza, mie asa mi s-a intamplat.Bafta!
AngelaWhite

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 09, 2008, 07:44:52 PM »

Start posting ads, advertising in forums, post blogs, craiglist post for free, post anywhere you can for free. And try purchasing business cards. You can go to www.vistaprint.com and purchase cards for free with you own design and pay just shipping like $9 or $10 beats paying $40-$50 dollars.

Angela,
ChangC

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »

Hi everyone,
I am Connie and I am still kind of a newbie who  needs to learn a lot.
recently I had a new member joined under me but I realized that she
made a mistake by swiching her last name and first name when she signed up.
To fix this problem, I went into her account information in members area but
I found that names are somehow locked up so I cojldn't correct.
I need help.

Connie
AABDULRAFIQ

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 19, 2008, 03:02:37 PM »

HI EVERY ONE
I JUST JOINT AND STARTED SENDING COUPLE OF INVITATION TO MY CONTACTS. NOW THEY HAVE SEEN THE VIDEO MY QUESTION IS
IS THERE ANY FOLLOW UP EMAIL FORMAT WHICH WE NEED TO SEND TO THIS PROSPECT?

THANKS
Ken_M

Hello from Sunny Florida

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: October 03, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »

I need help and I need it ASAP! I just Joined GDI a day ago and I am already getting prospects and I just got my first sign-up. The problem is I have LOST MY SPONSOR!
He e-mailed me today and informed me he had a family crisis to deal with and probably would have to leave GDI. I sent out welcome e-mails but since I am so new, I don't know what to do next. I e-mailed the next person in my upline but have not heard back. I don't know what I am supposed to do next!

Please help ....someone

Ken Shocked

Harness The Marketing Power of YouTube
The Right way
MarieO

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2008, 02:53:56 PM »

Hello ken I am so sorry regarding this matter Unfortunately Im not awared of whom sponser you, but I'll be glad to assist in anyway possible How far did uou get w/GDI. I'll be more than happy to get you going by sending out your complete full name, you might wanna get your prospect to pick out the days and time regarding a phone interview. I'll tell you how.
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Hello Ken glad to hear that you are starting out fast help is always here just ask & take your time Ray.
HeatherEllis

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

I just started with GDI..in fact, today is my first day off "trial" status.I have been working my butt off for the last week. I have watched my level 1 and level 2 downline grow quickly. I have purchased the DVDs (havent gotten them yet though)
I faxed in my documents, I did my testomonial which included my pic, GDI addy, promotional tip....Is there anything I am leaving out? I just dont want to be surprised or discouraged if I dont get my bonus due to a loop hole. I have contacted 4 members of my up line to ask them if they have ever got a bonus check. Only one person responded and she said she hasnt because her people seem to cancel before the trial is up. I also sent an e-mail to support and asked them to make sure they have got my documents etc...So far, they have yet to respond..please tell me that this is worth it? I am doing so good and dont want to give up on the dream
LeslieGrable

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Hello Everyone! I just started this today, signed up last night. I already have ones e-mailing me and I don't know how to answer them! Should I copy and paste the e-mail I recieved to join the conference call to the e-mails I am getting from others for Tues. & Thurs. evening calls? I have been all over this GDI website and still learning. I have a domain but no website. Can't get that one down yet, it is slow.  Please help! I am jumping into this fast and learning by the minute! Leslie

Leslie Smiley
TimO1

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:44 AM »

I just have one question, how can I invite people to the phone interview process?
R_Laura

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:48 PM »

Hi Leslie, I have only been with gdi for about 2 weeks, I used there site that you can choose because I lost my pacience with there web builder. I am also with the spider web marketing system that has really increased the traffic to my site. Still waiting to get people in my downline though. Good luck with Gdi I know it's going to be one heck of a great ride!

Laura
J Dalton

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:06 PM »

Every Good Thing takes time. First thing to remember is don't worry about what uplines are doing. Concentrate on your goals and let nobody discourage you. Also try to remember that GDI, I'm sure, has hundreds of request per day to answer to so it might take a little bit. You have all the support right here in the forum that you will ever need. hang in there.           
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: