March 29, 2024, 03:22:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Site builder query  (Read 226849 times)
Graham_Melissa

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:23 AM »

Hello everyone, im brand new to this, and am hoping it works out well. with that out of the way, i've a question for some of the "older" memembers here, i went to start building my webpage, i know it has the assitant, yet i found that when i opened it i hit a blank wall..wasnt sure what to place there, or how to go further, any suggestions as to what i might do?
CharlesHill

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2008, 08:10:33 PM »

I have created a website now I need to upload
the site. Where will i find the servers name.

Charles Hill
J Vinson

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

Hi Everyone!

Love the  GDI marketing plan. I just can't get my web site to act right. I have called Customer support allot.  I think they hate me! Here is the deal.
I start on my 1st. and only page. Get it lined up. Hit the save button.  Go to the 4.01 page. preview. Come back to the edit page. Everytime I come back to the edit page it all moves.  So I re correct!  Re aline the realine. Save it. Preview. Come back to the edit page and it has all moved again. I re correct the re correct of the correction of the re alighnment of the original alighnment. Save! Come back to the edit page and it moves out of alignment again. Been working on this problem for a week solid. Support says it is not their server or site builder. I have used 6 different computers this week alone in hopes of correcting the issue. Happens on every computer. All 6!  So either I have benn on 6 crapy computers or something is not right somewhere.

I have used my lap top, my desk top pc, my friends supper computer ( $3000. plus) the public library, a computer at the University Of Memphis, and a another friends office computer.

Somebody tell me what I should do next! Please!  Dell says my Demintion 2400 xp Home Addition is just fine. They took control for a moment and did a complete scan and system update.  Everything checked out OK!

Is it me or is something wrong. Am I the only one having these problems? I have three websites on Homestead and have never had this much of a problem!

Regards,

James 
DianeMumm

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

HI Everyone, is anyone using the site builder as a  personal capture page for gdi?? if you are could you explain to me how to do this.. I would like to set this up asap.. is there a way to collect the names and addresses and then refer them to your gdi business opportunity?? Any help would be appreicated..

Diane
DianeMumm

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

Hi Everyone, is it possible to setup a capture page that can collect the name and email address within the site builder and also how to attach a autoresponder to it.. Much help would be appreciated.. thanks

Diane Smiley
Sandja_N

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 30, 2008, 03:01:24 AM »

I'm using webbizforums to create a forum on my website.
I followed all the instructions but the code doesn't seem to work.
1.  I get an error message saying that the CheckForm is not defined in line 1. What does that mean?
2. I'm thinking maybe I didn't put the right SQL server name: what is the name or IP for GDI?
Charles T Polk Jr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: January 04, 2009, 07:40:40 AM »

Yes it should be available. Your passwords should not change.

If you are unable to login, the problem may will be in the cookies or your cache.

Please clear your system cache if the problem persists.
This is good practice in any event and needs to be done once a month at least.
In Internet explorer click on Tools -> Internet Options -> General Tab -> Temporary Internet Files -> Delete Files
In Firefox click on Tools->Options->Cache Tab->Clear Cache Now

Please also clear your cookies.
This is also good practice and needs to be done once a month at least
In Internet explorer click on Tools -> Internet Options -> General Tab -> Temporary Internet Files -> Delete Cookies
In Firefox click on Tools->Options->Cookies Tab->Clear Cookies Now

charles t polk jr
Anna Lee

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 12, 2009, 03:39:27 AM »

Hi guys,

This is my 2nd day of GDI and trying to figure out which replicated site works best.

I like the Financial Freedom replicated site but there are too many info to fill in in order to watch 7 mins presentation.

Is there any way I could modify this site so that I could only see things that I need i.e. Names, e-mail address, city, and country?

Thanks Smiley,

Anna
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 15, 2009, 03:47:11 AM »

Hello GDIers

Can I use a squeeze page on site builder?? If not how do I get that as my regular site?? Also I placed a small banner in my space, How do I get the link to go to the other page?? Thanks for any help!!

Dave Huh
RobertBrown

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

How do you verify your site with google using this site? What DNS would I use to do this? It does not appear that sitebuilder it self can do this. Is this not a problem to anyone else?
Mark D2

No Sign Ups !

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »

I have seen a message responding to a question about promoting GDI from Sanjinka about creating a simple splase page and getting 155 hits from traffic exchanges and I think two sign ups.
Where or who can help me with the site builder because I do not understand it . I mean I can make a site, but it has got to have more to it then what I am seeing. There is something that I am missing because how are these splash pages created. Do I need to install html codes to make this work. Where do i get the codes to do this?
What exchanges did you use to do this.

Mark Dewey
DeborahJ

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 20, 2009, 02:21:44 AM »

I finished building my website and published it. I selected the design that i wanted for all the pages on the site for consistency.  The two plug-ins, I also chose the design and previewed in and it look fine. I viewed the site and the feedback page and the guest book page does not have the correct design.  I went back deleted it and tried again and still it does not change to the design that I chose.  Can someone help me please?

My web address is:  http://www.DeborahJohnson.ws

Any advice would be helpful.

Deborah

Kim Wong

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 21, 2009, 03:11:05 AM »

Hi Deborah,

great site may I say.I generally don't use the Site Builder but you said that you wanted the guestbook to have the same design as the rest of the site, well it all looked the same to me, so what is it about the guest book that is different from the rest of the site?

Kim

Kim
C Bun

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 22, 2009, 10:00:16 AM »

do i get access to mysql?
if yes, what do i do to get the details?
M Steve

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 25, 2009, 08:38:37 AM »

Hi guys,

This is my 2nd day of GDI and trying to figure out which replicated site works best.

I like the Financial Freedom replicated site but there are too many info to fill in in order to watch 7 mins presentation.

Is there any way I could modify this site so that I could only see things that I need i.e. Names, e-mail address, city, and country?

Thanks Smiley,

Anna

Anna, did you get any replies? I am using the site builder and I would love the ability to edit one of the replicated sites or splash pages. Has anyone been able to do this? I hate to waste my time reinventing the wheel. thanks in advance for the help.

Steve
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: