April 24, 2024, 05:32:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Site builder query  (Read 227435 times)
KatrinS

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: January 27, 2009, 04:50:58 AM »

Hi all website building gurus, I got a problem with website builder.

Has anybody else made same experience:
when I'm viewing my site with IE, everything seems to be OK,
except some empty space below I can't get rid of.
But when I'm viewing it with FF, there are broken paragraphs.
I deleted the site three times and built it again - nothing helps.

What may be wrong with it?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 05:23:00 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
EAdam

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 28, 2009, 03:10:58 AM »

Try clearing your cache. sometime firfox holds onto old css styles and can cause problems.

Hope this helps...
S David1

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2009, 01:00:15 PM »

Hey Everyone
I´ve been involved with GDI for about 2 weeks now and I´m having difficulties setting up an opt-in box on my website. I would as well like to have GDIs video on my website. I know it´s possible since I´ve seen others have it on their website. Please could you reply on how to set up those two things on your website (I´m using sitebuilder)
I apreciate the help!
Dave Cool
David Eubank

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 09, 2009, 03:04:02 AM »

Yes it is Wayne. I have constructed two pages and published them on the net and am still in the trial period.
HelenW

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 14, 2009, 09:23:27 AM »

Hi there
Does anyone know how to put widgets from outside the sitebuilder onto my website?  I have put the html code in as you would a banner, and when I click for a preview the widget comes up.  But when I click 'ok' to put it onto my website, it only comes up as a small empty box.

I really hope I'm not having a blonde moment!!  Grin

Best Wishes to all
Helen
MichelleY

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 28, 2009, 08:12:41 AM »

can I make my GDI website my first page on my website or do I have to use a link button?
NathanGiannasca

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 01, 2009, 08:08:02 AM »

hELLO ALL,

I have been trying to find an option that is simple & easy to add to my website : a simple login with user name & password! For members to access further pages on my site.does gdi have anything i can use?
Does anyone know of a free service i can add-on for this?

please help i have been trying to sort this for 2 weeks?

nathan
K Tan

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 02, 2009, 07:03:49 AM »

hi all!  i'm new to GDI and working on websites too so i'm hoping i can really launch something here.  i read through a lot of the forum before posting and my question is: how do i make a fully customized website on gdi?  i really like the template, but sometimes i'd rather have a banner in a certain place or i need to remove the phone contact text at the top right.  are there ways to manipulate current templates?
JasonGeorge

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 06, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »

HI Everyone. How do you put a form into your custom page so prospects can leave you there details. 

Jason
MitchHoward

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 10, 2009, 06:24:55 AM »

I have started using the web site builder to build up my first page. But I can't figure out how to put the thing in were it has them actually sign up for GDI. You know? Like when you go to my page theres no navigation for them to actually sign up. I think I'm just missing something but I don't know how to do it.
DanQ

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »

I'm new and somewhat familiar with templates.  I think I just need a navigation tip here. I want to place a link or two in the left hand margin of a page, below where the user would see my .ms email address and my phone number as a part within the template. How do I access that space ?
ERosenblum

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

How do I set that the text in my page which is built trough the website builder should be adjusted to the viewers screen size?
MBelosa

Hi There

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: March 24, 2009, 06:39:05 AM »

Hi! Im new here and to the whole GDI thingy.

I have a question about building my own website. everytime I go to the sitebuilder, I couldnt login. Im not sure if I am doing it right or what. Somebody please help. Thanks.

Ron Bourgeois

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 25, 2009, 07:00:44 AM »

Hi
 My Name is Ron and I am new to ws.
I am trying to build a web page but unlike the other post I am stuck on page 1.
I have it all filled in but there it sits and I have been unable to do page 2.
page 1 was not bad because I cut and pasted a web page I made on micro-word.I added a push button for the name and email at the bottom . but like I said I AM STUCK.
DanySamuel

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 05, 2009, 02:05:53 PM »

I am basically a programmer in Java.
I would like to know anyway to implement jsp in my .ws site, also can I write Java Script.
I just joined one day back.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: