April 19, 2024, 06:24:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Site builder query  (Read 227230 times)
Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: October 19, 2008, 06:30:27 AM »

Key Word question ? After putting Key Words/ Description .....Saving.....Then going back to key/Desc. Tab.....The words that I typed in are not there. Is this normal or should they still be there to edit ??  Thanks for any help,

JIM
Something is wrong with the Ws-Site-Builder-4.01

I get this e-mail from Support:
Thank you for your email we have submitted a request to the technical
department so they can further review this issue.

I will post when i get more information

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
C Flickinger

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 19, 2008, 06:34:43 AM »

I am new to Webbuilder.sw and am perplexed by why I am able to use this easy way to build a my website, and to suddenly be interrupted
by a pop-up displaying a message to use mazolla foxfire to continue..
CharleneF
Eliseo Ivan Cabrejos Alvarado

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

Hi I to use another software to make my web page, how can I publish it ?  I suppose I need name server or more. Who could give that information.
Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:32 AM »

Key Word question ? After putting Key Words/ Description .....Saving.....Then going back to key/Desc. Tab.....The words that I typed in are not there. Is this normal or should they still be there to edit ??  Thanks for any help,

JIM
Something is wrong with the Ws-Site-Builder-4.01

I get this e-mail from Support:
Thank you for your email we have submitted a request to the technical
department so they can further review this issue.

I will post when i get more information

The Ws-Site-Builder-4.01 is working OK now..

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
BilbyL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:36 AM »

Hi,I just spent the last few days trying to figure out how to make a web site.I need a little help,for some unknown reason,to me,I can't activate one of my links.And then I have a question,If I were just surfing the net how exactly would I come across my site?What brings it up in searches?Thanks for any info.Lisa
V Ryan

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 07, 2008, 02:49:38 PM »

Hello,

How can I use my .ws domain and hosting service to host a wordpress blog?

Anyone have any experience setting this up?  Please let me know.

Thanks,
Wayne Elliott

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »

Hi, I must admit that site building is new to me. I've received an add code from google to display ads on my site, but cannot for the life of me, figure out how to get it to show. Apparently, ws sitebuilder uses wysiwyg? and all I get is the html language to display instead of the ad. Is there a reference/tutorial somewhere for this? I must be overlooking something... Huh
thanks.
Callie C

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »

I've spent the last 3 evenings adding content to my website.  After each change I click "OK" at the bottom of the editor, and then "Save" on the sidebar thingy to save my changes.  When the changes load up nothing but the original content is saved.  I have not published the page, I'm just trying to add additional content, pictures and text, while also hyperlinking the pictures and some of the text. 

Anyone know why the added content disappears when you save it?  I'm still in the trial period, is full functionality of the editor restricted until after the 7 day trial period?  Maybe I've used up too much space with my picture files?  Anyone have any answers/suggestions?

Callie   
Callie C

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

I have been trying to build my website for the last 7 days.  Site Builder is a very simple web builder, but it is giving me a real headache.  I got my webpage finished off TWICE already.  Saved it, previewed it, puglished it.  When I previewed it, Perfection.  After I published it, I opened a new browser and viewed it - Perfection.  Loved it.  Now here I am, 7 hours later and the site has turned to crap.  My pictures are gone except for 1.  The links are still there, but what the heck is going on?

This is the Second time I've done this and both times the same problem.  What is causing this?  I joined for the website and hosting, not for the "program".  If the site building and hosting is this much trouble, then it's too much trouble.  Help, Help, Help.

Callie from Canada
Callie C

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 18, 2008, 03:35:08 AM »

Never mind.... I spent a few more hours and finally got the job done.  Check out my site at http://www.calliesflowers.com   Grin
I also discovered that if you log into the website from a secure work intranet, such as the one I work at, then many features on some webpages are blocked by the network.  The pictures on my website have hyperlinks to products from the Linkshare and Google affiliate networks... My work intranet was blocking those.  But otherwise the site turned out great.

After my site is published, can I add additional content and re-publish? 

Callie
http://www.calliesflowers.com
http://www.calliesgardens.com
Enrico_G

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 26, 2008, 06:44:41 AM »

When building my site and I put in the code for my google adsense, it does not show up in the page. What am I doing wrong>
CraigTraudt

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 30, 2008, 03:36:15 PM »

When building my site and I put in the code for my google adsense, it does not show up in the page. What am I doing wrong>
you are probably not doing anything wrong. the same thing happens to me too. I wish they would fix it, or tell us how to.
ChinyereM

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

Hi,

I want to build my website for business purposes. In other words, I have some products to sell online and would like to use my site for my ecommerce business, but I need help in building a HTML to suit my business and I don't think the sitebuilder offers enough template designs to customize my website.
Can someone pls. help me by offering advices on where I can get free tools for to add products and a shipping cart/checkout form?

Thanks,

Chinyere
PeterK3

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

Hi,
 I just spent the better part of 3 hours adding text to the Site builder. I had to go pick up my daughter from school so I saved everything per the directions, logged of and shut off my computer.
I was gone maybe 40 minutes when I logged back on and went to Site builder I could preview what I had done but it would not let me enter into the text editor.
I tried numerous times finally it let me in. Guess what? no text to edit. I did save my text to a word doc. before I logged off so I tried cutting and pasting into the text editor and it gave me a pop up with very confusing directions on how to get word doc. into text editor. I have used 3 different WYSIWYG editors and have never had a problem cutting and pasting text into them.
 I searched the site builder query for an answer but it seems that everyone here is new to this just like me...I only saw one person posting that was trying to help.
Please find someone to help all us poor lost souls. Without being able to use the tools available most of us won't be able to get up and running. Cry
MichaelMizuuchi

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

would it be possible to embed the 7-minute video on my site and then under it have the opt-in email subscriber box thingy(wow i forgot what its called haha) where they put in their name and email(im sure you guys know what im talking about lol)

if so what link would i use for the html code for embeding a video, and also where do i find the email subscriber box
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: