March 29, 2024, 01:32:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 334517 times)
K_Nairne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #450 on: September 15, 2010, 04:46:32 PM »

Hi All

My nane is Ken Nairne; This is my second time with GDI, I joined about 9 months ago but left because I wasn't getting much help from my upline,  But I thought I'd give it another shot. 

This time I'm a lot more experience with Network Marketing and my uplines are great, so hopefully things will work out better now.

Either way I can now manage my Business ok but it's great to know that you've got someone you can rely on.

It's good to be back though.

Ken

MelissaKatzelnik

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 16, 2010, 10:01:03 AM »

Hi !! My Name Is Melissa & I Just Joined GDI About 3 Days Ago.
Im Still On My 7Day Trial And I Would Love To Continue Here If I Could Get Help Getting Started :-)
I Currently Work For Apple, Meaning I Dont Do Much Advertising...
How Did Everyone Get Started?? I Would Love To Get Help Please!
All The Help I Can Get On How Do I Make Money Or Get People To Join.
I Have A Facebook & Twitter & Hotmail, You Can Add Me On Either One :-)

HELP Please!! Smiley I Would LOOOVE It If Anyone Could Be So Nice To Help

THANK U Smiley  MELISSA Cool
AllanC

I am not a bot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #452 on: September 17, 2010, 09:47:15 AM »

Hi there Melissa,

You are the first new one or post on here other than me. I was looking all over and most of them were posted way before I joined. I am past my 7 days. Smiley But don't have anyone under me yet either. I had one and only one start to sign up on my other website and stopped on the first page. I did capture their email they left, and after sending 2 friendly and Professional Invites and offers of help I desided any more emails to him/her would be spam. I am an ole computer/network engineer so anything techie I can help you with. But getting hits thats where we would all need help. I need 10 just to break even.
Roll Eyes

The Sysop has left the building... Wink
Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #453 on: September 17, 2010, 10:16:04 AM »

Welcome Back Ken. You are not alone. I have rejoined GDI a couple times too. I signed up with a very nice guy but he is not very active with his business which is okay because it took me a long time to figure this out but it really begins with you. What I mean by that is it really does not matter who your upline is, the training I have received has been through free online training, articles and then message boards and trial and error. The truth is anyone can be successful they just need to want to learn. Like I mentioned it took me a long time to really figure this out but it is not really about the upline it is more about us, what we are willing to learn, if we are willing to work and apply what we learn,ect. that is what determines our success. I think too many of us(me included) looked at GDI as though it should be an automated business where you put links everywhere out there and then people just sign up but really GDI is about forming relationships with people.

Glad to have you back and Wish you lots of success in your business.

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

Work at Home Mom of 4 kiddos & Truly Blessed by GDI!
Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: September 17, 2010, 10:16:04 AM »

Welcome to the GDI Family!

All I can really do to help is share what I have done. I am not shy about contacting my personal network(friends,family,ect) That is the way I have always been able to get going in any business. Even Donald Trump when starting a new business goes through his list of contacts first before trying to advertise to the general public. I just asked my family and friends to sign up for Free and try it out for at least 30 days. It is only $10. Your family and friends love you and want to help you get going. Look at Facebook or any of the social networking sites the next time you login look at how many "friends" you have/people following you? Statistics show the average person knows anywhere from 200-400 people. Make a list.

Once you have gone through that list you should have more than 10 people on your team but if you don't you can start advertising now. The best and cheapest way is through your local area putting out fliers. GDI has a flier you can print right on your home computer. Get as many of those out as possible. Get a Tshirt made up, Get Car Magnets or Vinyl Lettering on your vehicle. I have literally had people chase me down in parking lots to ask me questions.

Make Friends First!!!!!!!!! This is the best advice I can give. Don't try to be a salesman it doesn't work. Just be yourself, have fun and enjoy helping people. You will see that the sign ups will begin to start coming in. You do not need to be an expert in anything all you need to do is have a genuine heart for helping others and do the things in the I mentioned in the first 2 paragraphs.

I wish you all Success in Your New Business and I am so excited for you that you are with the Best Company Out there!

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

HLoyola

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 20, 2010, 09:44:50 AM »

Hello, Harold Here from Bermuda Dunes California!
JoelMartin

Joel Martin - Home Business Blog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #456 on: September 20, 2010, 09:51:45 AM »

I look forward to posting quality unique aticles that will motivate and inspire my new forum friends. I live and work in Texas. I am a soldier, family man, and a business man. Cool

Joel Martin

CTrenton

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 20, 2010, 09:51:45 AM »

Can Someone Join My Team Please

Thank You
EmmanuelDiaz

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 20, 2010, 09:51:45 AM »

My name is Emmanuel Diaz and to be honest if it wasnt for AshMax I dont think I would have ended up here. I am very glad I did, the opportunity here is incredible, We're on the road to success we just have to press the accelerator and let it run!

anyways, heres my website, comments appreciated (Note my site is integrated with AshMax and FTS but GDI plays a huge roll)

http://EmmanuelDiaz.ws
Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #459 on: September 20, 2010, 02:48:40 PM »

Welcome to GDI! I hope you enjoy GDI as much as I do.  Grin

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #460 on: September 20, 2010, 02:48:40 PM »

Welcome Everyone! I just wanted to put my 2 cents in real quick... I have been with GDI A couple times now and have Never used any of the systems that people talk about and have ALWAYS made money with GDI. You "Do Not" need any additional systems to be successful with GDI. All you need to do is talk to people, send them an invite and show the video. GDI has the system you need already in place.

I felt compelled to write this so that all the newbies out there know that you do not need any additional systems in order to see success with GDI.

Blessings To All,

Jennifer

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

MohammedNabi

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 21, 2010, 09:50:15 AM »

Hi All
My name in Mohammed Rizwan from Auckland New Zealand. I love to be a part of GDI and wish to succeed.

thanx
rizwan
AllanC

I am not a bot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #462 on: September 21, 2010, 09:50:15 AM »

I look forward to posting quality unique aticles that will motivate and inspire my new forum friends. I live and work in Texas. I am a soldier, family man, and a business man. Cool

Joel Martin

Welcome To The GDI Home lol. Grin

The Sysop has left the building... Wink
T_More

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 21, 2010, 09:50:15 AM »

Hi,

My name is Tammy More, I live in Florida and just became a member of GDI.  I am excited about the new venture and hope to help people with their goals to make money, help others or whatever.  This is the best that I have found on the internet. 

Thanks,
You guys are the greatest!

Tammy
CliftonPeddy

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 22, 2010, 02:58:28 PM »

I just got on board this morning and within 3 hours of my first invite I had three hot leads..the support and guidance I have received from my up line is unbelievable.  Looking for a lot of success in the future.

I am from Sioux Falls, SD and am looking forward to getting to meet a bunch of you!!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: