April 28, 2024, 05:02:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335581 times)
RandyMoreno

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: September 27, 2010, 11:07:47 AM »

I just joined GDI and I got my domain and all I just don't understand how the "money making" should start. I invite people does that count as referring? Can anyone please help me?
JoelDollar

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 27, 2010, 11:07:47 AM »

Very excited to be here! Just wondering where and what direction to start! But im sure I will find tons of help!

Thanks
JC Dollar
Brian_Osborne

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 27, 2010, 11:07:47 AM »

Hi I am Brian Osborne and I am a single father trying to make a living for his kids and himself. I am also a disabled Veteran of the United States Military.
PaulHiggins

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 27, 2010, 11:12:00 AM »

Hi am new to GDI just started to day and I really don't know what to do next.
But I'm not going to give up.
Radiu Bogdan

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 27, 2010, 03:04:16 PM »

HY I am bogdan,i am in Italy,I just want to say hello to all of you.....my e-mail is radiubogdangabriel@yahoo.com
Jackie W

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 27, 2010, 04:05:19 PM »

welcome. kee ;)p on kepin on. gets better
Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: September 28, 2010, 12:02:43 PM »

Hi Randy,

I started out talking to the people I already knew. I literally sat down with a pen and paper and wrote down everyone I could think of. I am actually still going through my list. Once you sit down and start thinking you will amaze yourself how many people you know. One of the things I did too to get my brain going was logged into my facebook account to really see how many people I knew. I was amazed!

You can use the invite system or one of the ways I have been doing it too is contacting 5 on my list ask if they will do me a favor and sign up, try it out for 30 days and then let me know what they think. This is a good way to start building and even reach the GDI Bonuses too.

If you do a search in the forum you will find many threads which go over promoting after you have gone through your list. There are many free and low cost ways to doing this.

I hope this helps a little.

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

Work at Home Mom of 4 kiddos & Truly Blessed by GDI!
AllanC

I am not a bot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: September 28, 2010, 12:02:43 PM »

Yes,

Inviting someone is a referral, but they have to signup and become part of your downline in your account for you to get paid for them. You will have to build on that concept. You will need alot of hits (traffic to your website or referral link.) But only when they complete the signup and begin paying the monthly $10.00 fee will you get money comming in.

So the most important thing to do is get traffic to your site, without that you won't get anywhere.

The Sysop has left the building... Wink
Radiu Bogdan

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 28, 2010, 12:02:43 PM »

I am a new GDI member,I am not an english man but I know speaking it,not very good.....I want to say hello to all in here....I don't have a good start here but I am optimist.I am sure that I am gonna succed in this think.
KHAIRUL SHOBAH BIN TOHAR

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 30, 2010, 11:03:52 AM »

yeah,,i too a new member,,i dont know how to make more income in GDI,,anybody can help me,,thank Grin
CColclasure

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 30, 2010, 11:03:52 AM »

Hello I'm a Newbie, My name is Clara Colclasure- Garza, www.muskogee.ws,  and Im Very excited about GDI. My family and I live in Muskogee, Oklahoma USA
We were put on the map by Country Music Legend Merle Haggard when he wrote and performed the song "Okie from Muskogee" More recently American Idol Winner and Super Star "Carrie Underwood" brought attention to muskogee and her home town checotah.
Im the ceo of a couple local and online Businesses.
I love the products presented by GDI, however; feel like there really is no direction or assistance given to new team players by their uplines. Unless it is to confuse you more by all the affiliate connections outside of GDI.
Just wondering if you can park and promote GDI, and also utilize building your own website without messing up promoting your GDI business.
Thanks to anyone kind enough to help!
God Bless,
Clara Colclasure-Garza
EricsonCudiamat

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 30, 2010, 11:03:52 AM »

Hi my name is ericson I just joined awhile ago ^_^
Rumbidzai M

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 02, 2010, 05:16:34 AM »

hey everyone, I´m a newbie too,and looking forwad to your support.love you all. Rumby from Zimbabwe
Roddy Mielke

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 04, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm Roddy Mielke from Montana USA. I joined gdi about 2 months ago and looking for help promoting it and getting some sign-ups. Is there a link somewhere for co-op advertising?
EricsonCudiamat

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 04, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »

Hello everyone Ericson here and Im a new member of GDI under the Dreamteam. So excited to build wealth here Grin
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: