March 18, 2024, 09:32:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 333824 times)
gdi
« on: March 04, 2010, 08:51:04 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
KMyers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 01:32:16 PM »

Hi, my name is Kathleen, I am from Florida and I joined GDI on 02/26/10.  I am really excited about this opportunity and hope to be able to add my success story to these pages in the near future.  Cheesy
RaditS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 02:48:06 AM »

Hii..all..
I'm new member in GDI. My name is radit. I'm from indonesia. I' great to join with you all. I like it. If I in a problem, I need you all to help me to solve my problem. Guide me please..
ScottMoore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 05:52:35 AM »

Hello!  My name is Scott Moore.  I am brand new to GDI and to marketing, but fully intend to work hard at this as soon as I figure out the ins and outs.  Right now I am trying to figure out how to build a decent website.  I am struggling some.  I also need to figure out how to get on the safelists and start mailing emails.  I'll take advice, and then will be more than happy to pass it on down the line once I am up and rolling.

Thanks
Scott Moore
Paul JohnSantos

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 05:52:35 AM »

Hey, Im PJ from Manila Philippines. I just joined a week ago and have no idea what Im doing.... any suggestion would definitely help.. Peace!

Mark Quinter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 05:52:35 AM »

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Mark and from Boyertown Pennsylvania. I joined on March 02, 2010. I am happy to have found such a great opportunity. I am trying to get things rolling here, but some of the things here have me somewhat confused, but I'm learning as I go along. I'm looking forward to meeting some great people and helping everyone when I can to reach great earning potential.

Mark   
LarryL1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 02:45:21 PM »

Hello my name is Larry I am from usa I am a new member just joined march 4 hoping to make a little money or better then what I am doing getting tired of paycheck to paycheck and maybe make some new friends around the world.
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 10:27:13 PM »

Yes.. welcome all new 2010 members! Make it a great year!  Cool

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
SabrinaA1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 06:50:50 AM »

Hello GDI!

My name is Sabrina and I'm from Houston and I signed up a couple of days ago! I'm really psyched to be here! This is all new, exciting, and a bit overwhelming for me! lol I know that I will be successful by being positive and getting help from my new GDI family! Whoo, Hoo!  Cheesy   
L Rahm

my pic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 06:50:50 AM »

Hi!!!
I"m Lars a swede living in Philippines.
I hope i can earn some money soon.
Learn step by step.

Lars.

Swede
Robin Martinus HRM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 06:50:50 AM »

Hi all, I'm Robin from Indonesia
L Ramirez

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 07:51:59 AM »

Hello.I am a new member.A little over a month now.Have received about 10 or 11 new prospects but no sign ups.I guess that's the hard part right?Getting sign ups.Apparently my responses are not very effective.Any suggestions on how to effectively turn prospects into sign ups?Thanks,Larry
M_Destiny

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 07:51:59 AM »

Hello I'm Destiny McKinney from California....looking forward to my stay with Global Domains. Glad to be part of the GDI family. Looking forward to SPREAD the word to those looking to build an income as well as building a website.....GDI is great for hosting the website. Thanks GDI your the BEST!
RobertJ1

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 07:51:59 AM »

Hello everyone! New member from Texas and looking forward to an exciting time with GDI.

Robert
Ruth Asghar

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 03:35:06 AM »

Hello,  Everyone

My name is Ruth, I'm from the windy city, Chicago, IL.  I joined GDI on 3-3-10 and looking forward for success..

Please help and guide me when I needed.......Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: