April 27, 2024, 09:00:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335569 times)
Abdul Kadir L

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: September 01, 2010, 09:13:24 AM »

Hi all,

My name is Abdul from India. I joined couple of days ago. Excited to be a part of one of the finest business opportunity I have ever come across. Good luck to all. Let's have a brilliant and RICH 2010 for all Smiley

Peace,
abby
Jeff_Earnst

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 01, 2010, 09:14:28 AM »

Hello all, I started about 3 weeks ago and still don't know where to go from there, I check out my upline but no luck with response from them, I have try bear marketing and all i get is auto responders from him.  I'm really in need to learn from a real human and that can help me succeed in this business, I'm willing to put 5 - 8 hours a week into this business if you give me the help.  Also, I have check out The Sebert System website and it seems it his out of date,  Like I say I'm looking for help, please help me.

Jeff Earnst
Dean_W

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 01, 2010, 03:43:59 PM »

:)Hi everyone my name is Dean, i live in alittle town called Bewdley in England. I am new to GDI and hope i can achieve a lot.
NorhazeelaLajis

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 02, 2010, 12:20:55 PM »

Hi i'm norzie,

I'm new to GDI. Grin
LauraWerner

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 02, 2010, 12:20:55 PM »

Please call me if u still need to help or want to talk to someone about building your GDI business. My number is four one two,two two three, six two two two. Looking forward to talking with you.

Mr.Ambo
Michael Perry

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 02, 2010, 12:20:55 PM »

Hey all, Im Mike from Chicago.  Just joined and ready to make some money.  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated Smiley.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 03, 2010, 09:34:50 AM »

Hi my name is Michael and I am brand new to GDI.  I am very excited to be here with everyone.  Hopefully some of you can give me a few pointers because I am having a hard time.  Looking forward to talking with as many of you as possible. Smiley

Michael Perry
Tomislava Vranjalic

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 03, 2010, 11:41:49 AM »

hallo! My name is Tomislava from Croatia, I joined GDI yesterday and I realy need help with all because I don't understnad what to do now....how important is to invite people and can I write about GDI on my website? Please help me!!!! Thank you all!!!
Travis Goodwin

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 05, 2010, 02:47:11 PM »

Hi, My name is Travis Goodwin and I joined GDI just a few days ago. I have five in my team already both directly and indirectly. Can someone take a look at my website and give some comments and pointers on the website to let me know what I can do better (www.tlcommodities.ws). Thanks

Travis Goodwin
CEO/President of T.L. Commodities
www.tlcommodities.com
www.tlcommodities.ws
travislgoodwin@tlcommodities.ws
(803) 553-6288
TrevorBanks

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 05, 2010, 02:47:11 PM »

Hey guys! My name is Trevor Banks and I'm really excited to get this thing going.
Any advice would be extremely helpful!   Smiley
HenryL2

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 05, 2010, 02:47:11 PM »

Hi guys. I'm Henry From Malaysia, Sarawak. Nice to meet you guys n it's honoured to join this big family  Smiley
RobertAlbert

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 06, 2010, 01:10:31 PM »

Hello my name is Robert and I joined 9/4/2010 I like the opportunity to be able to be my own boss and I am also happy that I have some help to get started it took a while for me to consider doing this but I am happy I did!

Good Luck to everyone and may GOD bless you
CourvilleVictor

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 07, 2010, 11:04:57 AM »

"Hey"..Everyone!, I just wanted to say Hello and hope to you guy's. I'm looking forward to get things going around here and hopefully catch on as soon as possible. I just need some pointers from some of you with more experience.Glad to be a part of the Team. Your Friend.... Victor Courville
MOHD ZAMANI YAAKOB

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 07, 2010, 02:51:25 PM »

Hallo...hi everybody...i'm new here...i need a guide...can somebody guide me to the success...thesinca here...
BrentCastro

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 08, 2010, 09:36:39 AM »

Just wanted to say hi to all of my GDI Family. I'm new to the program and excited for the opportunities that are to come through this company. Be nice and help a person out when you can. It'd be appreciated. Can't wait to get to know you all.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: