April 27, 2024, 01:34:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335562 times)
SunilRoy

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: September 09, 2010, 12:49:57 PM »

Hello TO all GDI Family

I am from INDIA and My Name is Sunil Roy, I am very happy to join the Great 500 Forunte Company where We can Earn Unbelievable Income for Life,

Regards
Sunil Roy
Lori_Poppe

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 10, 2010, 09:14:14 AM »

Good Morning GDI Family
My name is Lori & I am from Wisconsin. I am so excited to be apart of this and can't wait to explore all the possibilities it will bring. Have a wonderful day & may God bless you many fold. Grin
JamesReynolds1

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 10, 2010, 09:14:14 AM »

Hi, I'm James
I have a little idea of what I'm doing but really don't know how to go about it? The dude that I signed up under said he would have tools and stuff for me to learn. He said because he wants me (us) to do as well as him because he makes money from it? But I see no tools or anything from him? Any help at all I would appreciate.
JamesReynolds1

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 10, 2010, 09:14:14 AM »

Hi i'm James I have read here and there on this forum and it seems a lot of people are unsuccessful which gives me a lot of doubts about this site. But I've scene a lot of proof the site works. So i'm kinda in a pickle Huh
Bonnie Profit

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 10, 2010, 11:45:57 AM »

Cheesy  HI Ya All, BONNIE PROFIT, just in GDI from Michigan!  I'm Grateful for a Place like this
where you CAN Read what Others are Doing & Ask Questions. WOW! There's a Lot to Prepare.
Glad for any Help.  profitbonnie1@gmail.com
Stephen Tilley

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 12, 2010, 02:52:40 PM »

Good Day all.

My Name is Stephen Tilley.  I am from Alberta Canada  Pretty new at this, in fact this is the most experience that I have with this.  Any pointers would be of great value.
Kim_Holdstock

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 12, 2010, 10:45:27 PM »

Hi My Name is Kim I am from Durham in the North East of England. i am new to all of this so I would appreciated any help. I am looking forward to building a business with GDI and would like to wish everyone good luck and look  forward to hearign of everyone's success.
regrds
Kim Wink
DayrelRicardo

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 12, 2010, 10:47:41 PM »

hey i just started like 3 days ago and did my website also am adverticing it on facebook and youtube and where else to do it but im not getting any sign ups Sad this is not good what can i do
Cory Leavitt

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 12, 2010, 10:49:36 PM »

I am new to the team.

Does anybody have any good advice for making money here?
Grant_E

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 12, 2010, 10:49:36 PM »

Cheesy  HI Ya All, BONNIE PROFIT, just in GDI from Michigan!  I'm Grateful for a Place like this
where you CAN Read what Others are Doing & Ask Questions. WOW! There's a Lot to Prepare.
Glad for any Help.  profitbonnie1@gmail.com

Hi Everyone  My name is Grant, I'm a Kiwi Trucker hailing from New Zealand and new to GDI!
I'm the father of 2 absolutley awesome Kids .... so awesome they drive me to hide behind my hard drive! haha
I'm new to all of this sorta stuff and would be greatful for all and any help also

Cheers
Grant
ArielKennedy

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 14, 2010, 10:01:37 AM »

Hi how are you all? Smiley

My name is Ariel GB Kennedy and I am pleased to meet you all.  I wrote my name Ariel GB Kennedy as there are other Ariel Kennedy's, not here but they do exist should you come across us and you need to know that I am Ariel GB Kennedy.

I think Global Domain International is a unique opportunity and I believe people will be attracted to as not only for their own need but for the .ws and the potential for them to catch on to the potential .ws has to enable them to market a attractive product to the world and also make money.

All the best
Ariel
AleksandarBosnic

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 14, 2010, 10:01:37 AM »

HI people!
i am new here.
I like this big family and god luck to eberybody!

Isaac M

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 14, 2010, 10:01:37 AM »

Hi All!

I'm Isaac M from South Africa. i just came across GDI and hope i'll be making money sometimes soon.
Darren Rowland

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 14, 2010, 10:02:09 AM »

I wanted to say that I am very excited to begin this affiliation with you guys out there across the globe and with GDI direct. I am based in London U.K and have various other businesses ranging from Property Investment to a Persoanl Training company and others. Sure I will be asking lots of questions so I thank you all in advance.

Any suggestions on What to do 1st amongst the 1000's of things that will need to be done? I believe building my web site will be the 1st thing but thought I would check with you Pro's out there..

DCR
BrendaHaynes

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 15, 2010, 10:10:09 AM »

Hi I am new here, trying to make a go of it.
I am not much at building sites but I give it a go.
Need all the help I can get.
Lana Robinson is very helpful
Cheers Brenda
 Embarrassed
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: