March 28, 2024, 05:28:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 334476 times)
John_K1

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: August 24, 2010, 09:55:46 AM »

well from what i have seen i have been here  3 days now on the 6th day im done with this. I have had 8 total hits on my lilttle site thingy 4 where from my upline and 4 where from me looking at it... My upline dont write back this site is bull crap  lol,,, I can say this if you dont have a contact list of friends who are interested  good luck  begging you way across the internet to get someone to help you  get you 10 bucks a month back ,,,,,oh yeah and pay pal gets 3 bucks of it  thats way more work than im willing to put into it i will stick with my day job   im just not cut out for this sort of deal i guess lol
SherylM

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 24, 2010, 09:56:49 AM »

This is all very new to me. I have been trying for a few months now to build my downline. Can anyone offer some advice?
NASSER_ALFAREED

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 24, 2010, 01:34:42 PM »

hi guys
i hope u r doing well with ur business
Gregory Rhone

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 26, 2010, 06:20:42 AM »

Hi everyone,
I'm Greg outta beautiful San Diego, Ca., USA. I am also new to GDI but very excited to be joining the team. I'm not completely new to network marketing but haven't been involved in a few years. I did make some money in the past with other network marketing companies but never stayed around long enough to truly get the full benefits of a homebased business. It appears I have a good group of people in my upline who have been involved with network marketing for awhile. I've got my website up, attended team and corporate webinars, sent out 200 GDI inviters, another 20 invites of my own. I haven't done any follow ups yet but will be doing that starting tomorrow. Just trying to learn the website back office and all the features. Just like many of you I have read about...trying to figure out where to start. Just like any business, you gotta get your product and name out there. Business cards, flyers, invites to webinars, dvds, etc. are all great ideas. The key is to utilize the internet to research for success. Constantly stay in touch with your upline for support. Bottom line is...we're all working together but also competing for that prospect that works hard and doesn't give up.  Good luck to us all, and I hope and pray to see you at the top!  Smiley   
JLeak

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 26, 2010, 06:20:42 AM »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Jennifer Leak and I am a new member as of today. I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and of course ask for your help. Can someone provide me with some good site to advertise on. I was hoping to get off to a good start. Thanks for the help. Have a nice day!!
KohG

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 26, 2010, 01:52:00 PM »

hi everyone!
I'm new here.. and.. also doesn't really know what to do with this program.. can anyone help out?
just wanna know what do i really need to do..
is it really just referring emails to others?
SBurdett

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 26, 2010, 01:52:00 PM »

hello my name is Stuart and im from Scotland and im looking forward to working with everyone.
A_Milanov

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 27, 2010, 04:03:52 PM »

Hy I am new in this any help is welcome
Lubov L

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 28, 2010, 11:26:08 PM »

Hi! Glad to meet you all! My name is Lubov. I'm from Israel. Hope for success!
AHamilton

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 28, 2010, 11:27:58 PM »

Hello my name is Ashley Hamilton and I am a wife and a mother of two boys 1 and 3 years old. I am looking forward to completing a dream of mine to own my own home business and become financially free so that i can spend more time with my husband and boys and take the trips that we all deserve and want. I am here to meet new people and hopefully make some new friends while building a steady life.
Yeni_H

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 29, 2010, 01:35:52 PM »

Hi,
My name is yeni, come from indonesia, i'm mother with one child and employee, i interesting with this opportunities to get the financial freedom...

hope to success......
William Jacobsen

The Power of 5

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 31, 2010, 11:00:14 AM »

Hi,Im Hazlie from Singapore.I just joined a few days ago and currently still on trial.On my downline,I have 5 in level 1,4 in level 2,8 in level 3,14 in level 4 and 2 in level 5.Now im kind of stuck and dont know where to go from here.Wolud appreciate it if anyone can guide me from here.

I look at it this way. Build your level 1 till your income is where you want it to be. Then think of it this way. you got there so keep going.

Tom Jacobsen
tom@tomjacobsen
Patricia Beach

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 31, 2010, 11:00:14 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Patricia Beach; I am from Southampton Massachusetts. I have debated several times about GDI and have chosen to give it a go! I would love to meet and chat with others in GDI! I am excited to be here!

Sincerely,
Patricia

patricia.beach@charter.net

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
JDempsey

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 31, 2010, 11:00:56 AM »

Hello All GDI Members,

I am a Newbie and joining y'all here for the experience of learning how to best promote our business model to the rest of the world. I will be reviewing and absorbing as much as my brain can handle. Any and All suggestions for success are welcome and I look forward to meeting many of y'all soon.

John Dempsey
john@jdempsey.ws
205-514-0358
Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: September 01, 2010, 02:58:32 AM »

Welcome Everyone! You have joined the BEST Home based Company out there! Stay plugged in and consistent with your marketing efforts! Great to see so many New people!

Blessings,

Jennifer

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

Work at Home Mom of 4 kiddos & Truly Blessed by GDI!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: