April 27, 2024, 05:17:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335564 times)
Shahrulrizal_Mat Piah

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: August 19, 2010, 05:17:55 AM »

Hi, My name is Shahrulrizal. I'm from Malaysia. JOIN gdi ON 29/07/2010.. My upline is azizudin was bring me to show how GDI can give the oppurtunity... I hope, azizudin can help and teach me a lot.
VinceHayward

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 19, 2010, 10:55:05 AM »

hi my name is vince and a new beginner from Newfoundland Canada .. great site  rating no.1 exellent choice of webinar promotion... Wink
RSpiers

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 19, 2010, 10:58:34 AM »

I am a newbie to GDI and hope to be successful in my endevours in the internet marketing realm.

Success to all,

Renee
Mark Houck

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 19, 2010, 05:21:49 PM »

Hello Fellow GDI Partners!
My name is Mark and I'm from Lansdale, Pa. I'm a Newbie trying to get my feet wet, I have so much to learn. I met this very nice lady on the web this morning, and she told me about GDI. I know it sounded to good to be true, So I spent all day searching the web finding all I could about GDI! Yes! This is for me! Now I can't find her to give her credit... But if your out there "THANK YOU!" I have a Home Based Travel Business and Promotional Products Business, not doing to good everyones going to the World Wide Web... (SEE) AND SO AM I! Like i said I have been on the computer all day and its 8:15PM and I need to Eat, Just wanted to say Hi! See You Soon!
Mark
myglobalwebsite

Y_Torres

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 20, 2010, 04:40:53 PM »

Hello I am new in this busy any help and suggestion will be appreciated Wink

I am also very pleased to meet all of you  Smiley
Nahlia B

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 20, 2010, 04:41:00 PM »

Hello GDI members , I am new to this business and am wondering how would I even start out if I do not have any email contacts
C_Lawrence

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 21, 2010, 12:15:08 AM »

I joined GDI a few weeks ago.
I'm looking forward to networking and learning.
Y_Torres

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 21, 2010, 12:15:18 AM »

Hello I am new to affiliated marketing and I am very pleased to meet everyone. Wink
Mark Houck

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 21, 2010, 10:12:34 PM »

E-Ha!
Good Saturday Morning GDI!
For Some the Weekend is Time Off! For me its Time to Catch Up on Stuff I wanted to get done during the week but just did not get to it! You may think this guys off his rocker. LOL But for me I Enjoy my Business w/ GDI! "Its My Business" and on monday I'll be ready to go... YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN? Come on tell me where or what other business could you have where all you have to do is show PEOPLE a Movie and you make MONEY and FRIENDS! Come on what more is there? ...Holly Cow - Gosh I'm sounding like one of those corp. big wigs! (Scary)
But Hey I'm Lovin' It! Wishing you all the Bestest! and remember help is just around the corner here at GDI...

I'm Mark and my Company is MY GLOBAL WEBSITE...

...O'Ya! Don't get all Freaked out thinking you have to have everything done yesterday! Its your business work the GDI plan and you will see....
Mohd Ramli Othman

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 21, 2010, 10:12:34 PM »

Hi I'm Ramli from Malaysia.I've joined GDI about 2 weeks ago and  found it very interesting and looking forward to be one of leader in the near future.
Hazlie Sarpun

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 21, 2010, 10:12:34 PM »

Hi,Im Hazlie from Singapore.I just joined a few days ago and currently still on trial.On my downline,I have 5 in level 1,4 in level 2,8 in level 3,14 in level 4 and 2 in level 5.Now im kind of stuck and dont know where to go from here.Wolud appreciate it if anyone can guide me from here.

Hazlie Sarpun
EirikNordhaug

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 21, 2010, 10:27:11 PM »

Hi there!
I just started checking out gdi last week and haven't that much experience yet, but hopefully soon I will be getting really into the game and get my "business" going.

Thanks for any tips!

Regards, Eirik

Free People Search
http://www.peopleseeking.ws
C Trudelle

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 22, 2010, 12:55:01 PM »

Hello,

My name is Conrad Trudelle, I go by Duke though, I'm in El Paso,Texas, joined the program yesterday and am looking forward to whatever may be, hopefully with guidance and patience that will be success.
Ian Neate

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 22, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »

Hi guys and girls any advice hints and tips would be great, also this five levels deep means eg I sign someone up then four others under them? Not trying to be thick here it's just how it come across hope I can do well on here bye for now onwards and upwards Wink
R_DEWANGAN

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 22, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »

Hello,

My name is Ramesh  and I have just recently become a GDI member.
This is best business opportunity......

Please Click here This is one of the fastest growing businesses on the Internet! Let me help you to make a great income ! No phone calls, no sales, NO Experience Necessary! - Let me personally mentor you to success....
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: