March 28, 2024, 10:59:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1200208 times)
PetersonT

View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: February 24, 2009, 06:10:37 AM »

Hello, my name is Theresa and I'm from Oregon...where the weather changes every five minutes, lol. I'm new here, and in the process of building my site, which isn't as challenging today as it was yesterday, so I'm getting the hang of it, and can't wait until it's done.
KingB

View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: February 24, 2009, 06:10:37 AM »

Thanks for the welcome I'm Brenda from Fllorida

Any and all help I would be most greatful. Have been a member just over two weeks and am learning a lot of helpfull information from my up lines training site. However as in anything in life we can always learn something new or inprove in some way. Thank You for any tips or tricks that may help get this off the ground with some momentum. 

Brenda   
K_Boone

View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: February 24, 2009, 06:12:02 AM »

Hi. I'm Ken and I'm totally a newbie, this is my first day. I'm lost at this point and could use any help Cheesy!! Thanks alot
AnitaWright

View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: February 25, 2009, 05:14:53 AM »

Hi - I'm Anita from Idaho - total newbie yet here lol  Still getting familiar with all of the tools we can use - still try to figure out the builder site also and wanting to know if we have any e-mail templates that we can use to send out to safelists, etc to introduce the movie.

Have a Great Day everone! :-)
CheilseaHornbeck

View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: February 25, 2009, 05:14:53 AM »

Hi Everyone! My name is Cheilsea and I just joined GDI yesterday afternoon. I've been navigating the site and trying to set up my website. Some things are a little confusing but I'm trying to work things out.

I look forward to working with you all!

Joining from N.Carolina.
John Chereson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1595 on: February 25, 2009, 05:14:53 AM »

Hello,

My name is John Chereson and I am a neww affiliate already with a great start. I was hoping I could get some info on how to showcase your website, I would like to do so. If there is any information that you can suggest that would be fantastic. Thank you being active in this forum.
Joshua Franklin

View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: February 25, 2009, 05:16:41 AM »

Hello this Joshua been here a few weeks  Cool now. I have 2 people in my downlist bleh lol not bankrolling yet, sure hope to be soon. Anytips to greater succes are welcome and appriciated!
AxelM

View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: February 25, 2009, 05:17:48 AM »

HEY!! FOLKS .. THIS IS MY SECOND DAY AND IM STILL HIVING SOME TROUBLE DOING ALL THE WEB SITE AND OTHERS.. HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE SOME GOOD TIPS THAT WOULD LIKE TO SHARE.. THANXX!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark Scott

View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: February 25, 2009, 06:08:30 PM »

I just signed up with GDI, but have heard about it for quit awhile. Looking forward to making my sponsor rich:)

I will be checking out the entire site to see how all you successful people have done it.

Mark Scott
South Florida
ZGillam

View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: February 26, 2009, 07:04:09 AM »

Hi,
My name is Zina Gillam, I am from Pensacola, FL. I really would like help on building my website and get started in getting more people on board with GDI

Zina
Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
DimityEllis

View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: February 26, 2009, 07:04:09 AM »

Hi my name is Dimity I am from Australia. And I have been with GDI for approx a week. I have been able to generate 101 leads from my web site and I have been busy emailing them all and showing them the GDI presentation and what an amazing opportunity it really is. have had about 4 of those leads generate alot of interest, like asking how can I get started, I seriously cant see how they cant see the big red flashing button- sign up here!!! Anyway I will keep working at them.

Any ideas of how to generate more leads would be helpful, google is working well, though expensive!
Happy to be here though and happy to share my website and networking ideas with anyone Smiley

Look forward to hearing from u all Grin
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 07:05:20 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
PatrickB1

View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: February 26, 2009, 04:14:33 PM »

Hello i'm a new member i started to day.
MarinangeliPaolo

View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: February 26, 2009, 04:14:33 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I have joined GDI yesterday. I am trying to understand all the information given at .ws website.

I want to know what is first step to place to start advertising. I am not technically expert to computer and its application. Let me put in this way. "What is best way for advertising"? By bulk emails? Classified ad posting to free sites or any other way?

Please answer me.

marinangeli paolo

c'e' qualche italiano che puo' aiutarmi?

ciao e grazie
FredyRojas

View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: February 27, 2009, 06:16:15 AM »

Hello! I am Colombian living in Canada. I LOVE GDI! I thought it was an scam at the beginning but this thing is flourishing like crazy! I already ordered my business cards since many people are interested. Also I am going to purchase the CDS because many friends have to see the video as I did. My website is www.oilsources.org    and   www.dineroalamano.com   and when you go to www.freedom.ws   the access code is betterbusinessbureau

Anne Stacey

View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: February 27, 2009, 03:01:42 PM »

Well, I think this is my second, third day here?? I'm still a little overwhelmed by it all. . . was hoping to find more info on free advertising advice. . . my budget is barely covering the $10 a month, LOL. I'm a canadian, living in Alberta, but can't wait to go HOME to BC! That's why I'm here, to be able to afford the move!
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: