March 28, 2024, 09:03:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1200202 times)
Ridha_Ilsan

View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: February 14, 2009, 09:19:05 AM »

Hello everyone,

my name is Ridha, from Aceh-Indonesia
I am so interested in online business, and GDI is my first choice.
but I realy need help from you guys, because I dont know how to start this.

Regards,
JJabbur

View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: February 15, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »

I am from Brazil, retired, and I have plenty time to do good job.
I am very anxious to work with GDI and also to meet you here to learn whatever as possible you can teach me.
I have no experience with this kind of job. Therefore  I really need your HELP.
 Smiley
M_Morfin Stoopen

View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: February 16, 2009, 03:13:50 AM »

Hi. I joined Tissa's people search engine a mont ago and I have already good results. I don't know what happened with your expeirnece with this but for me is getting better than the GDI promotion only. I'll wait a couple more months and see what happends.

Good luck
Maria

Lori My Issue With Tissa's People Search!!

I did come across tissa's people search engine late last year which one of my downline affiliates sent me to have a look at, had a read up on how it got started and all that, so decided to try it out, try and see how it would benefit me in building my downline, so I joined and also joined all the other affiliate sites that tissa recommended me to join. I already was a clickbank member and also was already using google adsense on my websites, just needed to join the other 2 affiliate sites, so I could get pass the 1st step. For the 2nd step I created another .Ws domain so tissa could upload my search engine to that domain, so it would run off the domain I provided, so I did that, I now was paying for 2 .Ws domains, but didn't want to close my original one, because thats the domain I have left links all over the internet with and was my main traffic pulling url to my GDI affiliate pages.

Then when I got to the 3rd step where I saw we had to pay $29 a month so our pages or search engine will be added to tissa's PPC campaign with google, so I did pay my first months subscription, thinking that "cool tissa is gonna promote and send people my way as well", now I was paying for an extra domain to run my search engine as well as paying tissa $29 a month to add me to his google PPC campaign, so over the coarse of the month, I would see in the traffic part in members area of peoplesearch that tissa would send someone my way every now and then, but was getting kind of anxious on how and what was he doing to help us, I noticed the search for people is only restricted to US residents and would only search those people that have actually added thier details to be searchable to those 2 affiliate people search sites that tissa recommended. And still I'm from new zealand so who the hell am I gonna search for in america?.

I also wrote a support question to tissa in saying how does his PPC campaign he is running benefits us when all I see when I click on his top of the charts ads on google is his story of how he got paid millions by using affiliate sites and how they rock. Yet I said to him in support, how does our $29 a month we are paying him to promote our so called search engine, benefiting us. Sure he offered the $125 bonus sign up, but had to keep up the momentum of the 3 steps for a certain amount of time before he would ever pay it out, really your just paying him to pay you back your $125 sign up bonus, because after the period you had to keep momentized you would of paid tissa more than the sign up bonus you eventually get. So yeah I asked the support question, how does that $29 a month benefit us in his campaigns?

God I waited so long for the answer and in the end I never got ONE! my support question was left there unanswered, I sent more support questions and they wern't answered as well, gawd I was practically pulling my hair out and disgraced that I was brushed of like that, I figured it out, all this BS site tissa has set up has only ment to benefit himself, and his statement of saying people search is taking off is all a load of crap, yeah "taking of for himself", where people who do join, have to promote a search engine with no story to tell of how your making millions from affiliate sites. And yet expecting people to join you without no success story like tissa has. And getting them to try and join you just looking at a pitifully set up people search engine webpage, that only takes one second to upload to any domain because the page holds no value at all.

Sure he is on the leader board, but you will never see anyone that has joined him in that people search engine program be on top of the leader board as he is. Yet another thing he said for all members when they joined people search was they wern't allowed to use the keyword affiliate or affilitize in there own PPC campaigns as they promote there search engines, because those are the key words that triggers his ads, "where are the keywords that trigger our ads", for the so called $29 a month we were paying for him to advertise our pages, all a bunch of crap. And ohhhh....how so many he has sucked in. I can't believe how many traffic exchanges are promoting people search engines, over saturating the market with search engines LMAO and yes I was one of them, but came to my senses.

Sad to see still one of my downline is holding in there, holding onto faith that something would happen with this people search, and yet she has been in it for 6 months now, and I have not seen anyone join her business since.

So I canceled my account with peoplesearch, just a bunch of crap, canceled my peoplesearch domain with GDI, now back to 1 domain and promoting my GDI afiliates sites the old fashioned way with my own 2 hands, and successfully too.

People Understand Things And Dig A Bit Deeper In You Understanding How This People Search Engine Is Gonna Benefit You, I Gaurentee, Like Me You Won't Find It.

Pass this onto anyone who is in people search and lets discuss this matter further in GDI forums,
Mihaela-Oana Baciu

View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: February 16, 2009, 11:44:20 AM »

Hi! Hello! My name is Mihaela-Oana, I am from Romania. Is anyoane else here from Romania? I am trying to understand what is all about here and I hope to be successful with GDI. Smiley
Paul Rosenmeyer

View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: February 17, 2009, 04:32:33 PM »

Hello everyone, My name is Paul Jacob,  from Las Vegas NV. I'm very excited to be here! I just wish someone told me about this a few years ago, But hey I'm just glad they told me.  I have endless amounts of questions on how and where to start everything.  Any advice would be great and I look forward to talking to you!!

Sin city,
Paul Jacob!
EduardoCuevas

View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: February 17, 2009, 04:32:34 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Eduardo Cuevas. You can call me Eddie. Today is my second day with GDI. I am very excited about the opportunity. Can you tell me what has been the best marketing method that has worked for you when it comes to recruiting people into GDI? Thank you. I hope to hear from you soon.
AlexBroom

View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: February 17, 2009, 04:32:34 PM »

hi there my names alex  I am new to this just signed up today im from Swansea wales in the uk I have gotmy website up and running i didnt waste any time and i have also got it advertised if anyone can share with me any tips i would be most greatfull.  Grin
SebastienPerry

View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: February 17, 2009, 04:34:16 PM »

Hi my name is sebastien.

I am a new member of GDI.
I am not able of building my website.
What is the domain name?

I'm sorry for my english because I talk french but I Try Smiley

Thank you
CWinn

View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: February 17, 2009, 04:34:16 PM »

Well I have signed on to GDI.  I'm having issues with the web building.  I'm a total newbie on all this and I don't know how to import pics, or create links, or anything for that matter.  Can anyone point me to a good learning tool so I don't have a lame, one line website. Lol
ShellaS

View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: February 18, 2009, 06:56:27 AM »

Hey, thanks for welcoming me!  I am excited about this new venture and I hope that I can grow as some of you are from what it looks like tremendously.  I'm still not clear on how this business works, but I'm learning rapidly, guess I need to put in the time and effort to find out.  I truly want to be successful but I'm feeling a little unsure, please help! Thanks.......Huh

Shella Stephens
Chris Anderson

View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: February 18, 2009, 09:35:42 AM »

Hello, I'm Chris Anderson and have just recently signed up for this. I like it so far and atm I am busy trying to post ads and get some more people on my downline. Hope all goes well and welcome to anyone else that's new Smiley.
Jessica Rowe

View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: February 20, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »

Hello this is Jessica From Northern Calfornia, USA. I have recently signed up with GDI and how to gain from it.
GeorgeSutherland

View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: February 20, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »

hi im george from the u.k so thrilled to part of this team dont want to wait until tomorrow to contact my representative... im lost in a jungle there is so much information being thrown at me and i dont know where to begin... ny advice on how to start things properly and most efficiently would be most helpful... thanx
AlinOrmenisan1

View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: February 20, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »

hi mihaela i am new just like you ,who is your sponsor?? they are meny romanians
R_Henry

View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: February 20, 2009, 08:18:45 AM »

Shocked

Hello Everyone,

I am a Newbie if anyone can help me get this fired up any tips are Welcome.

I don't know if you can post anylinks in here but has anyone heard about
myspidersystem??  If so was is your input one it.

Ronn
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: