April 25, 2024, 12:28:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1203491 times)
GeorgeSutherland

View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: February 20, 2009, 09:14:34 AM »

im soo thrilled to be part of this team and i dont want to wait until tomoerrow to contact my representative. i am lost in a jungle of information... any advice on how to get things going would be very helpful... like where to start and wat not to do just yet and the rest of that stuff... cheers x
george
Richard Towolawi

View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: February 20, 2009, 09:15:28 AM »

Huh I am the newest kid in block. Hope to get some great ideas from you all on how to succeed with this program. Thank
K Buda

View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: February 20, 2009, 09:15:28 AM »

8)Hi all! I'm Keri and very excited to start this new venture.. I have one quick question I need help with today..I'm trying to add a banner button to my post in articles about this opportunity:) I copy the code and paste it but it does not make a link:( how do i make links? I'm sure it is simple..I'm just missing something:)
L_Hebert

View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: February 21, 2009, 06:55:01 AM »

HI MY NAME IS LARITA  FROM BEAUMONT TEXAS  I AM A NEW MEMEBER JUST JOINED TO DAY  I WANTED TO SEE IF I CAN GET A LITTLE HELP WITH THE BUILDER SITE AND ALSO WHAT ARE MY NEXT STEPS   Smiley
K Krebs

View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: February 21, 2009, 06:55:01 AM »

Hello all my name is Kasey my wife and I are looking for a team leader that we can benefit from your expertise.Our upline hasn't been very helpful.We are serious and desperate for some mentoring.Please help!!! Can we change our upline by canceling and rejoining to be part of a team that is ready to excel in this unique opportunity.Ps, I ain't smart,but I am not Dumb.   Just another way to say I'm new to all this.  thankyou.
SLopez

View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: February 21, 2009, 06:55:01 AM »

Hey, my name is Sal and I'm from L.A. I just got started today, I'm there with most of you,
glad to start but still catching on.  Tongue
EstherY

View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: February 21, 2009, 07:47:30 AM »

Hey Everyone,

My name is Esther from Australia and I have joined GDI probably about a week ago. I am really interested in building a website but will probably need heaps of help from you guys since I'm not the best with internet jargon or much more than reading my emails and browsing for everyday things!!

Thank you in advance for your help.
DChanney

View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: February 21, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »

Hi, everyone my name is Demerio and I am from the US. I live in michigan I am new to internet marketing I have been doing this for about 2 weeks.I have had 10 leads this month but no signups yet  Cry.I have been using the spiderweb system .I just wanted to know is it better to push the spiderweb system or the GDI first ?
And If anyone has any  good step by step advice on the best way to get started please help me.

Thank you
ChrisMaisonneuve

View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: February 22, 2009, 03:49:37 PM »

Sad Well My name is Chris, living in Canada's capital, i've been hearing about GDI for quite some time now so I decided to sign up, i've sent invitations to all of my contacts, and was sent links to watch informative videos but my host's website is not working properly. I have no idea what to do next, do I just sit and wait for my contacts to make up their minds whether to join? do i build a website? what do i build it on? this seems very overwhelming...is there somebody out there that has enough patience to give me a step-by-step process to ensure success within the business? thanks eh.
Quinetta Williams

View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: February 22, 2009, 03:49:37 PM »

Hi my name is Quinetta, I'm from columbus, oh. I am having a problems with getting people in my downline. I am posting ads, but not getting a lot of responses, also when I get responses they don't go through with the interview/ sign up. I really think this is a great opportunity how do get others to see that. Also need help with building website. 
Noor Azlan B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1585 on: February 22, 2009, 03:49:38 PM »

Hi all members, i'm Azlan from Malaysia.  Cheesy
ZeeshanArshad

View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: February 22, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »

Greetings Guys,

I'm new on GDI and newbie in this market as well. I'm not getting point to start. Can someone please guide me basic STEPS which I should concentrate and perform in order to start making some $$$?

- Zeeshan
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1587 on: February 23, 2009, 06:45:37 AM »

Good Morning,

I would be William Amis (Billy) aka brotherbill, of Boston, Massachusetts. I have been working GDI for only a few days and it has open my eyes to the limitless possibilities around the globe. I have over twenty years in marketing and this is by far, the best developed. I would like to thank everyone for their quick responses, and the dedication, to preserve, ethical standards.

Man is mind forever more he takes, the tool of thought shaping as he wills, brings forth a thousand joys and a thousand ills. He comes to think-it and then, it comes to pass, that environment, is but his looking glass... Grin

"All is Well" until next time.

Billy

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Carl_Vogel

I like working on the computer an doing a business

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1588 on: February 24, 2009, 06:10:37 AM »

Wink Hello all.  I have joined GDI about three times now.  I have two sites this time one is active and the other one is being worked on.   I'm from Wisconsin.  I hope everyone has good luck with everything you are doing.

have tried several different businesses and did not have much luck tell now with Gold Rush and GDI.
Ruth Thirtle

View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: February 24, 2009, 06:10:37 AM »

Hi, first day here and trying to figure it out!
Glad to see from this forum that my confusion seems quite normal.

Seems great though so I am just going to get stuck in and work it out as I go along!!

Any help gladly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Ruth
(Joining in from Australia) Huh
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:11:20 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: