April 18, 2024, 04:41:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1202232 times)
ZoranB

View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: March 04, 2009, 11:22:47 AM »

HI!
I am Zoky.
I have watched the the videos on this possibility of online income.
It looks verry simply on videos but now I am confused and I don't know anything!
I am from Croatia and I have taken the free trial (hope its free coz I am student...heheh).
I can't find the page where there said something about some Gary contact for some help and instructions.
Got any tips, anyone???
MonikaF

View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: March 04, 2009, 11:22:47 AM »

Hi Everyone
I'm Monika from the southeast coast of Australia, although I'm a newbie here , I have been marketing for over 2 years  , and its nice to see the amount of help available these days , when I started , I just had NO idea  Huh  n spent a lot of time reading n trying to absorb ALL the info , but did nothing to make money as I didn't understand much of it  Embarrassed sounded like a whole new language to me,
BUT  Shocked, I'm slowly making progress , and learning something every week ,
this looks like a good place to be right now for me ... so TO EVERYONES  SUCCESS Wink lets do it  !

To "Doc" you can join traffic (surfing) sites and safelists as a free member (some of them offer generous avertising to entice you ) then read  adverts , or surf to earnt credits , use those credits to advertise your product  to the other members of same/other sites . Maybe not the best method , but its cheap
SKaren1

View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: March 04, 2009, 04:25:14 PM »

Hi Everyone my name is Karen.
I am new to this system and have been looking around hopefully i can start to make some money and stop keep paying out
Looking around i take some have mstarted making money so hopefully i get a chance to pick some brains. Roll Eyes Grinhttp://[color=red][/color]
David_Lamb

View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: March 05, 2009, 06:43:05 AM »

Hello to all, I started the 7 day trial on March 3rd and I am blown away by this amazing company and the opportunity it provides for anybody looking to run a business out of their home.I have searched the world wide web for several years and this is by far the best I've found.I really look forward to growing my business in the following months and meeting my goal of being debt free by2010 Grin
RRuiz

View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: March 05, 2009, 06:43:05 AM »

hello i just join is there a way you can help set up
TerryWestfall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1625 on: March 05, 2009, 06:47:01 AM »

Just signed up. Excited so much to learn and so little time to do it.. any helpful hints tricks etc to get up fast and moving I am all ears Tongue
George L.Turner Jr.

View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: March 05, 2009, 06:47:01 AM »

HELLO to EVERYONE here , been a PART of this for a hour now!!! WOWWW !!! Have I got A LOT to learn , OLDTYMERGLTjr=SENIOR PERSON new to this internetting Shocked OPTIMISM=The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Danger ; The Pessimist Sees Danger In Every Opportunity...I am VERY optimistic/bullish/hopeful/meliorist/sanguine/upbeat/ about what i am doing here at GDI...
JasonGeorge

View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: March 05, 2009, 02:35:25 PM »

HI GUYS. I have just joined. Can anyone tell me whether you can upload you tube videos etc onto your web page design or add music.  Also can you have more that one web site.   Or do you have to pay another $10 dollars a month to do that. For people that want to upload thier own pro website to this company and have them host it, can they also upload more than one web site for $10 dollars.  Just helps me when I am promoting it. 

Thanks guys

Jason George
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 02:36:30 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
H5B

View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: March 05, 2009, 02:35:25 PM »

Hi, my name is Peter and I`m from Slowenia. Today is my 5th day with GDI and I`m happy to be a part of it.
Wish you all newbie a lot of sucsed
BHarry1

View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: March 06, 2009, 02:32:10 PM »

Hello everyone!
My name is Harry Brister and I'm very excited to be apart of GDI.  In these terrible economic times I believe that there are plenty of people looking for an alternative to the corporate rat race.  That's where we come in and I hope to learn alot from you all.
DMilligan

View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: March 06, 2009, 02:32:11 PM »

Greetings from San Antonio, TX!

My name is Diane Milligan.  I signed up with GDI in August of last year. Unfortunately, shortly after that I became very ill and was unable to set up anything at all.  I almost forgot about it, believe it or not.  Anyway, I'm finally back in fairly good health and ready to get started. My sponsor has gone "AWOL," so I'm going to need lots of help.  So far, I've been able to get through most of the SpiderWeb System tutorial videos.  At the moment, I'm having serious issues with the link to Yuwie.com.  It seems to be broken.  If anyone can assist me, I'd appreciate it. 

Loooking forward to getting to know you all!

Grin
JulianLewis

View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: March 06, 2009, 02:32:11 PM »

Hey my name is Julian Lewis, I am from Central California, and I would like to get some idea on using this list I purchased. I read over the spamming and I do not want to do that. I have an intro letter I got from the help. Can I just direct people to the dvd site instead of mailing the dvd which I do not have.
TerryWestfall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1632 on: March 06, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »

Hello Chandeline here and I am ready to make some money..
Alice_Carp

View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: March 06, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »

HI ! I'm Alice and i'm glad to be a GDI member
SamuelB

View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: March 06, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to GDI, actually today is my first day off of the free trial. I haven't had any one sign up under me yet.......yet. I'm hoping to pick up some great tips here for recruiting people, as well as being able to meet some new people!

Look forwarding to getting to know y'all.

-Samuel-
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: