March 19, 2024, 12:46:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1198165 times)
gdi
« on: January 15, 2008, 09:47:57 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:57:19 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
PuwadolChalermsuk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 04:29:33 PM »

Hi my name is Am ,I'm a from Thailand. I just be a member for 2 days still working on building my site I have some question for you guys.. Huh

1. How can I change the DNS.
2. Is it possible that I can get the information or picture some thing like the 5 level that show how its grow or other picture or the calculator, vdo clips.
3. I'm on a free trial now but if I don't want to continue How can I cancle

Thank you so much for your help..
PuwadolChalermsuk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 04:29:35 PM »

Hello every one my name is Am ,from Thailand and I migth need some help form you guys.
TiaM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 04:29:36 PM »

Hello my name is Tia Myers. I live in Honolulu Hawaii. I look forward to doing this business. Thanks for the greeting.
Darlene B.Jones

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 03:37:39 AM »

Cheesy    Hi I'm Darlene B. Jones and I believe that this is going to be the oppurtunity of a life time and I'm more then ready to get

started if I can ever get the site builder figured out. Hi to all those who are new as well and glad to be apart to all those who have been

here.  I hope we can grow together.
REmje

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 02:36:46 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is Emje and I live in Tennessee. I am very interested in learning how to use the benefits of GDI to promote this site on the web. How do I submit my site to search engines to get maximum exposure and clicks?

I welcome your help.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 02:38:01 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Keith Ludwick

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 02:36:46 PM »

HELLO,
MY NAME IS KEITH LUDWICK AND I AM A NEWBIE FIRST TIME POSTING HERE.BEEN INVOLVED FOR A WEEK TOMORROW. NOT SEEING MUCH OF A TURNOUT BUT AM GONNA KEEP GOING...WORKING WITH RON TYE...HE HAS A GREAT SYSTEM GOING....SO WE WILL SEE LIKE EVERYTHING SO FAR GREAT FORUM AND LOTS TO DISCUSS AND READ.....
Jay Hicks

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 04:27:24 PM »

Hello Everyone, my name is Jay and I am just neww for a week now I have not had much time to figure everything out yet and the guys in my chain are not returning my calls so not off to a very positive note here. is there anybody still with this operation??
FERNANDEZM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 03:16:32 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
S Zuniga

Garifuna Nugouyah "I Am Garifuna"

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 03:16:33 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is samuel zuniga. I have not had much time to figure everything out yet. Nothing a few days of familiarizing can't handle. I am open to suggestions. If I can help with any subject I have visited before, let me know. Without further ado, I will commence my investigation of GDI.
S Zuniga

Garifuna Nugouyah "I Am Garifuna"

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 03:16:33 AM »

I am through "Marinating In My Own Testosterone". GDI seems to have what I've been looking for. The time has come for Change to occur. Capital Hill will experience Change, so why not Change my financial status. GdI gives me the Hope to attempt a paradigm shift. I am a Newbie, so, suggestions are greatly encouraged.
Ryan Hodge

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 03:34:20 PM »

Hi my name is Am ,I'm a from Thailand. I just be a member for 2 days still working on building my site I have some question for you guys.. Huh

1. How can I change the DNS.
2. Is it possible that I can get the information or picture some thing like the 5 level that show how its grow or other picture or the calculator, vdo clips.
3. I'm on a free trial now but if I don't want to continue How can I cancle

Thank you so much for your help..

I don't know the answers to 1 and 2 but you can call GDI for tech support and when you call GDI you can also can cancel...on the phone menu there is an option to cancel...760-602-3000
JaneButtery

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 03:34:20 PM »

Hello,
I'm Jane Buttery and I live in Harrow Onatrio a rural area. I feel that this is going to be a great opportunity for me.

I do want to get on with this GDI and wonder the best way to write email promotions to get people interested. Do we have alist for an autoresponder?
 I am also trying to see how to master Site Builder. I put in a title and heading but then it did not come up on the edit page, just pu in content.
How can i gage what this will look like? What about colours?
Some advice would be welcome.
Jane
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 03:37:12 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JVivona

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 03:34:20 PM »

My name is Janine Vivona and I am from Florida. I have been on this website all day and could use some help!  I am pleased to have joined GDI, but I could sure use some hand holding getting started. I am interested in seeing what this company can do for my financial future. 

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
TaraA

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2008, 03:34:20 PM »

Hi, Im new here. Im Tara from Virginia and Im hoping that I'll be able to understand this site soon enough.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: