March 29, 2024, 08:45:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1200322 times)
AlessandroLupi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1605 on: February 27, 2009, 03:01:42 PM »

Ciao Paolo,
ti ho mandato un messaggio privato, aspetto una tua risposta.
Alessandro.

Welcome to all!! Benvenuti a tutti!! Vi aspetto numerosi..contattatemi...
NCarver

View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: February 28, 2009, 08:12:41 AM »

Okay...Since I am writing under this topic, I am obviously new here.  I was referred to this site by someone else and thought I would give it a try, but am not quite sure what I am promoting other than a place to register domain names.  Am I correct on that?  I am still trying ot figure out every thing that this site does or doesn't do.  Any suggestions on promotion or what I would be promoting are welcome.  Good luck to all of you out there!!

nikrca
JeffreyRiley

View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: February 28, 2009, 08:12:41 AM »

I am in the process of setting up the e-mail account. Are there any guidelines for the prefix to the address? Do people use their names or just what should I put in there?
JohnDrawdy

View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: March 01, 2009, 08:05:03 AM »

hello new member from fl trying to meet people and make some money
DonnaJackson

View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: March 01, 2009, 03:02:10 PM »

HI there, My name is Donna from the Chicago area, and I am on my 2nd day also. I am finding my way around pretty good but, If anyone has any suggestions on advertising sites (free) that worked for them please let me know asap !

Thanks
Donna
DCohen

Our future economy relies on entrepreneurs

View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: March 01, 2009, 03:02:10 PM »

Hi my name is David Cohen and I live in Dallas, TX.  GDI has exactly what we need to generate some serious residual income.  The movie presentation, the comp plan, the low cost of entry *free*, and the global appeal of the service, makes this business a no brainer. 

Due to a problem with Adobe Reader, I can't download the Success Guide in the back office.  Is there another option for obtaining this training?

Thanks,
David
ShellyLee

View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: March 01, 2009, 04:16:41 PM »

Hello everything new to the program great to have a domain name, now I'am using it to promote gdi with the help of tissa godavitarne who is at the top of the leader board of gdi anyway this is a great program for just $10.00 a month. 
Youness_E

View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: March 02, 2009, 07:02:27 AM »

hi my name is Youness Elmoutaouaffiq , I'm from Reading Pa .
hola mi nombre es Youness ELmoutaouaffiq, soy de Reading PA.
I wish you all good luck.
les deseo buena suerte a todos. Smiley
B Balogh

View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: March 02, 2009, 07:02:27 AM »

Hello my name is Brian and I'm from Hawaii. Just signed up 3 days ago. Already ordered my business cards and just waiting for those to come in so i can pass them out at work! I hope this will turn out to be a great opportunity for all of us.   Cool Oh and any help on getting referrals would be greatly appreciated.  Tongue I'm totally a noob when it comes to something like this.
AMaolud

View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: March 03, 2009, 06:24:22 AM »

Hello my name is Atif Maolud from Stone Mountain, GA and I'm ready to make it happen.  Been checking the site out for a long time and finally found a good team to join, Thanks Courtney.
Jean S

View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: March 03, 2009, 06:24:22 AM »

Hi every one,

I'm Jean and I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada. I just signed up. There's way too much stuff in here to start reading now (it's after 1 am), so I'll just say hello for now.

Jean
TheresaLouis

View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: March 03, 2009, 06:24:22 AM »

Hi Everyone. I am Theresa. I live in Florida and am a stay at home mother of two and now expecting our third. I am still on my free trial but it will be over soon and it has been very hard just trying to get started. The kids demand my attention all the time, lol.

I still haven't set my website up. Don't know what to put as titles cause I don't know the outcome. Like can I change it if I don't like it?

I need and desire to make money especially to help my husband out and live a life free of debt and be able to give our kids what they want more of, cause truthfully, we have all we need.

So, thanks again for any help, suggestions and etc. Grin
PolackNeil

View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: March 03, 2009, 06:24:22 AM »

Hi my name is Am ,I'm a from Thailand. I just be a member for 2 days still working on building my site I have some question for you guys.. Huh

1. How can I change the DNS.
2. Is it possible that I can get the information or picture some thing like the 5 level that show how its grow or other picture or the calculator, vdo clips.
3. I'm on a free trial now but if I don't want to continue How can I cancle

Thank you so much for your help..
IymarieSmith

View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: March 03, 2009, 06:24:22 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Newbie here! My name is Iymarie K. "Doc" Smith. I'm currently located in Huntsville, AL. I am an adult-student currently attending Harvard University through their Extension School. I joined last night and am totally psyched to get started. I've basically tried everything under the sun to make extra income, but now I have NO income at all. Rent's due soon! I am one of the many American's out of work due to this economic disaster.

My basic question is: What is the best way to generate traffic to your site? I don't really have a "list" of people who I can "tap" to take a look at my site. Most of my acquaintances are college students and church members who are very skeptical to Network Marketing and online money making ideas. Like most skeptics, they want to see the success before they sign-up. I, of course, am not like that. I've stepped out on faith and paid my $10. Now I just need as much support as possible when it comes to generating leads. How are "you" doing it? What works best? Look to hear from you soon.

"Live Long and Prosper"
-Mr. Spock
OscarJoseph

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: March 03, 2009, 02:01:23 PM »

Hi, I'm a new member started last week, with two web sites, though I think I should only be working on one for now.  I'm trying to build my website any suggestions? Also, How do I set up a link from my website to GDI's info for folks I get to visit me?
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: