March 28, 2024, 10:32:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 364423 times)
R Susan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #465 on: November 06, 2008, 07:05:17 AM »

Hey all-

I wanted to have biz/drop cards made.  The kind that look like real $10 dollar bills.  I would REALLY appreciate any input on what would be the best to have on it.  They're more expensive than the ones offered from GDI, but I think they might get more attention.  Hey- I'd CERTAINLY stop to pick-up or look at something that looked like a ten dollar bill! I was thinking of having this on them: 

1000s of people worldwide are earning quiet fortunes,
from their homes, even while they sleep. Are you next?
Get Started for free right now!

I'm afraid it prob won't fit on the biz card tho.  I want something catchy- OF course- duh! -lol
I would super appreciate any suggestions on this.  What has worked for you? 

I'm NOT a computer geek- I'm the opposite of THAT!  So I'm gonna rely on these biz/drop cards that I plan on placing in stores, mags on the racks at stores, laundromats, college libraries, etc.  Ideas for good targeted audiences for this type of thing- ALSO greatly appreciated!!! I'm basically going to invest the $$$ for the cards and distribute and hope for the best.  I already have sooooo many hours logged in trying to figure out how best to promote GDI that suits MY SKILLS! 

Ugh- My brain hurts just thinking about the other possible ways to promote online.  I think I've already done a bunch more than a lot of newbies.  At least I attempted a site (albeit with template-lol).  Thank GAWD for those! Otherwise I'd have to simply wait for my biz cards that would have - visit my.ws + access code.

BTW- the freedom.ws slide show is way too slow for people like us on the islands.  Most here don't have high speed connection. Including me *sigh*

Ummm... can anyone tell me how to get a pic of choice as an avatar here?  It prompts for a URL.  I'm a member of Photobucket with several pics there but can't figure it out.  I'm a member of a few online things which have a personal pic for my avatar which I change as easily as my mood.  Why am I finding it so daunting to figure it out here?Huh??  I also tried using the features to have a different font color plus bold and italic.  Only the code seems to show up....  I can do these things sooo easily on places like BunSpace or MySpace.  Why is it so difficult here?  This is one thing that frightens me the MOST from promoting this as a profitable biz.  The LEARNING CURVE!  I want it to be as easy as 1-2-3! Done.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  If you take another moment to respond- YOU ROCK! ;o)

Respectfully,
Susie

(..__/)
(='.'=)
(")___(")
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 07:08:48 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."- Anon.
Shannon L

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 15, 2008, 05:24:08 PM »

I love he numerous amount of ways I have seen that we can use to get more sign ups.  I had a guy tell me that he Mobile Markets his GDI Affiliate Link.  I was puzzled, but he explained a little more and he actually sends thousands of text messages properly mass advertising.

It sounded very unique, I had never heard of it, but i've been trying it out for the past mount and I have generated over 40 sign ups just using it mainly at night and when i'm away from the house.  I think the site is autotextsender.com and i've heard they have a little demo out now.

Thought some of you might think that is kinda cool, I know its different and unique. Smiley
A Moncada

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 16, 2008, 06:05:08 AM »

I've been reading around the forum lately and it seems many members are struggling a bit to build their downline.

The questions and statements I'm seeing most resemble question/statements such as....

How do I get leads... 
What do I do now... 
Can anyone help...
Not getting any help from my sponsor...
What others ways can I promote my website?

It obvious that many members lack some sort marketing training and sponsor support.

I decided to post this new topic "Attraction Marketing Tools" to help members boost their traffic to generate leads with or without a sponsors help.

Now there is a lot of good marketing advice throughout the forum to promote your business such as...

... joining social networking sites
... passing out flyers/ business cards
... starting a blog

But I'd also like to ADD using listbuilders.
I generate a few leads per week using them. Most listbuilders are free to join so make sure you look into it. This is a great place to start as it can generate a few leads and build the momentum you need to stay focused and determined.

How about youtube video marketing.
Create a video promoting your site and post it to several blogs and social networking sites such as Myspace- Twitter - Facebook and DirectMatches to name a few.

Consider starting a newsletter for your website.

For those members feeling a little desperate in buying leads I would have say its a waste of time.
If you are not buying targeted leads directly from GDI don't bother buying anywhere else.

Most leads you buy elsewhere are very outdated and the other half turn out to be invalid email addresses. It's a waste of time and money!

Would also recommend looking into investing a few dollars in magnetic sponsoring courses.

I will be posting several other techniques I also use next week.

Feel free to email me with any questions

Hope everyone has a good day.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 06:06:34 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MCamacho

View Profile WWW
« Reply #468 on: November 24, 2008, 02:58:20 AM »

is very importan to keep GDI simple  and keep seding email and dont" give up because this is  a easy opportunity  and now is the best time to fine the Rigth person for this wonderfull buiness opportunity

GDI  is the best home business opportunity
MGaffoor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #469 on: November 26, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »

I think banners are also good way to get traffic.
KyleCasey

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

Hi, first post. i am pretty new to GDI, and have been posting flyers and advertising online. I had a website, but it wasn't very professional. So, as advised by GDI, I am forwarding everyone to the flash video. After they watch I send them an email stating my name and such. What else should I be doing to reduce people from watching the video and going "this is just a scam" and leaving? Any advertising tips would also be appreciated(I'm using adwords).
Doug Close

Build big and keep on building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #471 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

I'm just curious what everyone does - my goal is 100% online (except for the occasional conversation in a sports bar...), but I really don't want to get into the whole "spending 16 hours a day on the phone making calls" thing - that's not why I joined GDI

but is it possible to be nearly 100% online and still successful?

or do you need some offline sales tactics too?

Gudrun R

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: December 10, 2008, 07:18:12 AM »

My question is: when do we get a replicate site which focus on the products: ws webmail and the domain?

I miss such a site, and think the signups would grow faster.

gr

Remember to not to forget that consistency is the key to success!
Michael Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #473 on: December 12, 2008, 08:10:32 PM »

Hi, first post. i am pretty new to GDI, and have been posting flyers and advertising online. I had a website, but it wasn't very professional. So, as advised by GDI, I am forwarding everyone to the flash video. After they watch I send them an email stating my name and such. What else should I be doing to reduce people from watching the video and going "this is just a scam" and leaving? Any advertising tips would also be appreciated(I'm using adwords).

What you need to do, is get people to look at the Affiliate One page sites, that you can write, and send a link. Put a link in your Signature email; every time you write, it is with your signature! The other thing you MUST do is Write a article a day, upto 500 words about your self as a Third person, and linking your name to your domain name, publish it in Blogs with RSFeeds, and also Word Press. What ever you do, Don't Quit! you will regret it!!
To Your Success, for the future is in your hands; but your life is in God's!(Don't forget it).
Helper
MichaelChristian.ws
 Grin

Don't delay, sign up to day - I will duplicate you!
Mickie
MichaelMizuuchi

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 19, 2008, 03:25:06 PM »

i just wanted to share something that happened.  I recently just got up a lead page, and then started google adwords(i started yesterday)...I had only 1 ad with about 6 keywords to that one ad, and set my bid for the cost-per-click...

Now i must say i was a bit skeptical to see what was gonna happen, but i refrained from checking back every 2 minutes like i wanted to...

i must say i was impressed..after 23 hours (i just couldnt resist to wait 1 more lol) i received 2543 impressions (how many times my ad showed up) and 200 clicks....of those 200 clicks i got 65 leads....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank god i had an autoresponder, because i wouldnt be able to send each of those an email manually!!!!

Now i know some of you are skeptical, and some cannot spend money on advertising...but i must say that if you can spend $25 one day, do it....with google adwords you can set your daily budget, run it for a day, then pause it until you have more money....

of those 65 leads, 12 have signed up, and the rest are still in my 7-day free e-course that i offer when they opt-in...im expecting more will sign up later, but i got 200 clicks->65 leads->12 sign-ups...

ive been registered with GDI for about...2 weeks now but only now got my page up and running and have been marketing for a total of 23 hours...and i already covered my monthly cost...im so excited...

so far im only marketing to opportunity seekers/people already in the business looking for help or something new...and i will start marketing to people looking for hosting(once i get another domain name...which i can because my primary one is already paid for each month...)

I will keep you all posted, but i highly recommend google adsense...HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it
RalstonJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: January 14, 2009, 11:31:46 AM »

I hope our new members see this,. First of all don’t waste time with flyers offline promoting an online business.-especially with all the technology out there . Flyers and business cards are important-but the most important thing you should do is to use the same channel of marketing that you got recruited by to get your new sign ups, because you are proof that that worked-right!. Then learn how to use the internet to promote.

GDI is a wonderful business opportunity, it's for people like me and you, who are basically entrepreneurs-but don't have the finance to venture in a bigger investment. right! lets face it, if we all had allot of money-we would be doing something else. Well that's the beautiful part about GDI, it gives even dreamers with small money the opportunity to make as much or even more than those with allot of money. It gives you leverage, You have your own business and the opportunity to brand yourself, and a product to offer that everyone that's serious about business or promoting themselves needs. GDI is like a seed and you will plant it and everyday you will check to see if it is growing, you check the soil again, then when you see your first signup or first sprout out the grown, you will then understand that if you plant your seed and water and check on it and learn about it and love it and care for your plant then you will see growth-good flowers and fruits from your plant.

My advice is to work at your own pace, set your own goals, but remember you get out what you put in as in anything in life. You will need to learn how to promote brand yourself, use video marketing and many more. You can study and read online and a few short books to learn the science of this or you can learn from one of these online coach, it's your choice and only you know the right one, your inner teacher will guide you. Here is someone that I think he is very helpful and he offers free trials too, so you can check him out at

http://www.OnlineMLMSecrets.com/indexa.html

I wish you all the best and hope your seed grows.
B_Reid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: January 17, 2009, 06:14:08 AM »

I'm just curious what everyone does - my goal is 100% online (except for the occasional conversation in a sports bar...), but I really don't want to get into the whole "spending 16 hours a day on the phone making calls" thing - that's not why I joined GDI

but is it possible to be nearly 100% online and still successful?

or do you need some offline sales tactics too?

Iam 100 % online and are seeing people sign up without my intervention. So yes you can be successful
100 % online. My idea of offline would be leaving a card her and there where appropriate. I remember
picking up a thrown away mail order booklet of George st. " the main street of Sydney "

It was promoting herballife. I sent for the free samples by the way.

" Now you can see the power of targeting the right person "

JamesC2

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 20, 2009, 02:21:44 AM »

The #1 way to build this thing is to TALK TO PEOPLE !!  I have tried many methods and when I meet people I get their name and email and number and get them in the invite system and follow up. Have been getting 3-4 people a week and training them to do the same. All I need is 5 people who will COMMIT and I am set.
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 29, 2009, 06:32:02 AM »

HELLO FOLKS,

I have read almost all of these ideas and the are great!!! Here's one I haven't read. Here in Orlando FL we have toll roads. I purposely go to the change booth so I can hand the person a card!!
Hope this helps someone
Thanks Dave Wink
S Zahn

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: January 30, 2009, 03:14:46 PM »

Hello,
I like your idea of submitting the GDI business card with your bill payment fora marketing strategy.

Are there other ideas that work very effectively?

Stacy
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: