March 28, 2024, 06:47:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What marketing tool(s) are most important for your success at GDI?
Opt-in leads - 998 (15.7%)
E-Mailing program to send leads - 923 (14.5%)
Printing suppliers for cards, flyers, etc - 239 (3.8%)
Unlimited Phone services for long distance communication - 97 (1.5%)
Upline support - 728 (11.5%)
Training on internet marketing - 811 (12.8%)
Trianing on Sales techniques - 241 (3.8%)
Training on web design and setup - 253 (4%)
Advertising sources - 878 (13.8%)
Marketing sources - 683 (10.8%)
Motivation for personal growth - 499 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 2357

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: What "tools" do you need to succeed...  (Read 120305 times)
David Lortie

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 29, 2012, 01:10:07 PM »

I been with GDI for about 5 months i only have 9 people in my downline i have tried everything and am getting nowhere beggining to think that im not meant for GDI im so sick of it because ive spent all my money trying to promote GDI and also I lost my unemployment so i have to survive on 165 bucks a month from drill pay im in the marines and injured ankles so this is all i got unless i find a taxi driver job or something i just need someone to help an get some real results please help me my email is bigmoneystax@aol.com
John Vance

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 26, 2018, 11:43:45 AM »

I am using 4 safelists and click on received
links for credits so I can send emails to the
safelist members. Daily clicking and mailing.
Jay D1

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2020, 10:50:15 AM »

I just spent $11 for my new subscription, and I want to know the Best Way to acquire leads??
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »

I just spent $11 for my new subscription, and I want to know the Best Way to acquire leads??

Welcome To Our GDI Family

This thread is imparitive and the most viewed without much of a result. Yes, you joined and have all the needed enthusiasm which will not get you to the level desired. So, what is the issue?

No one would like to research and all is focused on either speed and finishing  recruiting more people without knowing what GDI is all about...

Just considered allowing us to earn your consideration and walk you through all of GDI and you will see your unique vision will happen with free real hands on support. We call it "Real Human Interaction".

When you desire to purchase a house why would you ask someone who never experienced keeping one? That is what is happening since GDI concept. All look for the quick result. Well there is none!

Nevertheless, if you have no real support from experienced sponsor just contact me 24hrs a day below you will see my 24hour method of contact.

We invest in people and our Efforts, Revenue and Resource...

So no more viewing this thread and lacking a way to get this right the first time.

Just Saying,

Roll EyesWilliam

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: