March 29, 2024, 08:59:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 364539 times)
CKevin

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: September 19, 2008, 04:13:22 AM »

Hi Folks

I have  been in GDI a few months (it's had to take a back seat just lately) and I have yet to get any leads.  Appreciate any info on free advertising (especially online).

Thanks
Kevin Smiley
AmberMathrole

GreenLightNetwork.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #451 on: September 20, 2008, 11:48:52 AM »

Marvin,

I totally agree with you! Duplication is the key!

Now, if we can all just get over the fear of.................. the phone!

Fear of the phone is the worst!  All that hard work to get your hands on some leads....then what do you do with them!  Posture is important.  Be prepared before you pick up the phone and make sure you are standing with energy and smiling before you dial that number!!  Don't make that phone call to sell your opportunity, make that call to sell yourself!  Once you start a relationship, the prospect will be dying to work with YOU at whatever it is you are doing!

Good Luck!

Amber Mathrole
AmberMathrole

GreenLightNetwork.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #452 on: September 20, 2008, 11:51:00 AM »

So my question to you is... Huh

What is your desire level to achieve your goal through network marketing?

Is it at 50? (like most people)

Is it at 80? (not enough)

Is it at 90? (not enough)

Or is it at 100? (The only number that WILL produce results).

You should be able to tell pretty quickly...

What do you do each day to build your business? How many books on the industry do you own? How many conference calls are you on each week? How many people do you talk to about your business/product each day?

What would you be willing to give and sacrifice to succeed?

I hope the answer to that questions is "whatever it takes", because I can promise you the end result is worth the sacrifice.

Good Luck! Grin

Amber Mathrole
AdamJeske

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 22, 2008, 10:59:37 AM »

HELLO GDI MEMBERS

One day said to myself how can reach a totally new market who have money and the need for web presence.

I said simple go to where the prospects hang out and drop cards into popular books, magazines, and in pant and shirt pockets while shopping as normal consumer.

You all may say wow thats sneaky I Think it is way to reach people long term it takes time and dedication each week but enjoy the challenge.

On top of this also drop my cards in cashiers hands, with tips for baggers, phone booths, newspaper racks.

Another simple method been using also is when paying bills always include a card or two with my check or payment.

People these methods our not new and with the way email is sometimes you if you really want to start to explode your business have to get out of the

comfort zone and go out and meet people indentify leaders and have them trained to duplicate some of these simple methods.

While at these stores also have simple sign on the back of my car says Tired living Paycheck to Paycheck want  to earn more! rcd msg 1-877-578-6210

So no matter where i go advertising while driving or at the movies.

We don't need to re invent the wheel keep it simple and show your members You Care about Them!

God Bless

Howard, I have read this forum post many times, I have also watched infomercials on television about this kind of stuff and I thought to myself, "What could be another great way of gaining prospects to GDI?" and so, I was watching an acne infomercial on TV the other night at probably close to 3:00 in the morning cause I couldn't sleep and they had a 30 day challenge where they went all over the world and set up camp at malls, in parks and everything giving people a chance to try out a 30 day challenge, and I took this idea to my referrer and he liked it. So I thought to myself, "Okay, if these guys can do it and travel all over the world to set up a 30 day challenge convention/seminar with people all over the world, why can't we?" and with that, I thought, since we have such a WIDE variety of people all over the world, we don't have to travel. We could just set up camp in our own towns with a booth even in our front yard, or in a mall and introduce people to GDI that way. This way it would give us all more of a chance of a face-to-face contact with people vs just talking with them over the internet. Cause it gives them more of a sense of security that way seeing as how you're an actual human being talking with them one on one and can shake their hand. It's the same concept as handing your business card to a cashier or something, only a lot bigger, you know? Although many people have come up with a lot of great ideas, I think this one would actually be the most effective. Mainly because we're focusing on a bigger group of people IN PERSON versus ONLINE. I've tried numerous times online to gain prospects and get nowhere cause people think it's a scam. So, I was thinking about this and maybe thought it might work out for us in the long run
J_Orias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: September 23, 2008, 09:19:59 AM »

Great idea, Norma! I'm going to write that down on my GDI marketing plan and place classified ads in college newspapers and place flyers in my local community college.

Gerald

Hi Gerald,

That's good your doing the right thing and make money here in GDI.
If you want more information on how to advertise your GDI, just let me know.

To Our Success,
Julius
H_Jun

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:23 AM »

thx for the good post
NicholasSaporito

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 28, 2008, 09:33:48 AM »

Someone mentioned this in a training forum I was in and I thought it could be really effective...

You call a list of MLM leads and leave a message on their voicemail that says "Hey, just wondering if you got that check I sent you. If not, check your email!"

... of course, if it has to do with having money given to them, the person is going to be curious.

They check their email to see a subject line from me "I've been trying to send you a check..."

Once they open it, there's a link to my GDI page that says "CHECK this out!"

Of course, you would have to make sure the person is not on the do not call list.
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: September 29, 2008, 04:36:03 PM »

I like it, but I personally would not fall for it.

I do believe you need to be tricky to get them to see your pitch, but I believe in a better way - YouTube.

Google power5plan or just click on the link to your left to check out what I`m doing on YouTube with other fellow GDI affiliates.

Tell me what you think about it here to get more affiliates involved in this joint collaboration to make GDI the number 1 home based business in the world.

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
JASONE3

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Any splash pages that I can use ?
M_White1

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »

Another way to advertise would be through youtube. I just put an advertising video up with a job description. I dont know how it will work but youtube is a way to reach a large amount of people.
CharlieHearns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #460 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:37 AM »

Ok, sounds like YouTube is the order of the day when it comes to advertising. 

I'm a little more old school and just love to save my money, so I use three main method of traffic generation.

I use article marketing combined with blog and ping to send lots of targeted traffic to my marketing site.

Then I use a combination of forum and blog posting to create more targeted traffic as well.

I also am beta testing this thing where i am going after people who are spamming me and prospecting them with something that I get for free.  I now look forward to getting paid from spammers as well  as others.

I have listed all these things in my blog.  Let me know what you think.

Charlie Hearns
Rosa_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #461 on: October 27, 2008, 09:55:54 AM »

Does anyone have any ads that I could post for other looking into the income opportunity? I will gladly appreaciate anyone who's shares. I know where to post but have no ads =(
C Redd

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:07 PM »

Ok, sounds like YouTube is the order of the day when it comes to advertising. 

I'm a little more old school and just love to save my money, so I use three main method of traffic generation.

I use article marketing combined with blog and ping to send lots of targeted traffic to my marketing site.

Then I use a combination of forum and blog posting to create more targeted traffic as well.

I also am beta testing this thing where i am going after people who are spamming me and prospecting them with something that I get for free.  I now look forward to getting paid from spammers as well  as others.

I have listed all these things in my blog.  Let me know what you think.

I agree with you with making money off of spammers. That is a great idea that I have been doing as well. Grin
MKiley

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »

Sharing my best? In the advertising scene, I'm not sure what that means. And I might be the
last guy on the bus, but I've been checking out a site called Hits2u, which has given me a
couple of downlines now and then and the best part is that I'm not marketing GDI directly
per se. Worth checking out if nothing else is working.
The guy behind it is also a GDI Affiliate and is very above board,  Mike
BryceHines

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 03, 2008, 03:21:54 PM »

Grin WOW!! In this one day and I already got a response from the first ad I placed. Placed 5 more today!  Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!!  Thanks to my upline for their great support and here's to our continued success!!! Peace, Bryce Cheesy
PS. And thank you to the person who responded to my inquiry re: advertising, I'll be sure to check those sites out. Woohoo!!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: