April 24, 2024, 06:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 365667 times)
MarioL

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: August 07, 2009, 04:18:15 AM »

This is how I promote my business. I run a few websites with other products/services, some free and some for cash. Here I put banners and links to my GDI pages. These sites I work slowly up on the search engines for better page ranking using backlinks with article marketing. 3 articles per website per week. It's a slow process but well worth it.
PetrescuFlorin

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 19, 2009, 03:12:46 AM »

I thought it would be a great ideea to help each other with some methods to get more downlines ! I for example use the free announcements with google ! What is your method to get more downlines ?
AmeliaJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #497 on: August 21, 2009, 03:51:12 AM »

Free Announcements with Google?

Please explain?

Thanks,

Amelia.
Ramon Belonio

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 22, 2009, 08:49:22 AM »

This is all really confusing to me...
Evangeline K

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 23, 2009, 05:56:34 AM »

Hi guys,

I have sent almost 500 invites using our form but no one has signed up yet, wrote articles and posted my link in few social networking. Unfortunately, no one has signed up yet. I would like to try PPC. Which PPC do you recommend? Thanks.
crusade2wealth
« Reply #500 on: August 23, 2009, 07:51:30 AM »

Hi guys,

I have sent almost 500 invites using our form but no one has signed up yet, wrote articles and posted my link in few social networking. Unfortunately, no one has signed up yet. I would like to try PPC. Which PPC do you recommend? Thanks.

There are many PPCs out there.  Some of the bigger names are Google, Yahoo and MSN.  I suggest that you learn and study this method of marketing prior to jumping in wallet first.  Because if you not experienced at using PPC campaigns, this could become a very expensive method you're taking on.  Be careful.  Test your campaigns and watch your budget.

I noticed you mentioned that you sent out 500 invites.  My question to you is....

Did you personally know any of the the 500 people you invited?  If you did not know them, the system does not and will not work, as it was not designed for that purpose. 

The invite system does work.  If you place the name and email address of the people you know into the system AND also CONTACT or NOTIFY them in advance to let them know to be on the lookout for an email from you...then your successes should be greater.

Wish you much success...

Frank
DwaynePyle

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 28, 2009, 03:59:53 AM »

Alot of people join GDI but the problem is they don't know how to market. Any business your in GDI or any other business you have to learn how to market and generate leads. If you don't learn how to generate leads your business is going to be in trouble for sure. Leads are the lifeblood of any business. Pitching to your family and friends doesn't always work and you only have a certain number of family and friends. There are many ways to market video,forums,social networks and much more. You also have to learn how to brand yourself not your business. I just use GDI as a service but if your trying to grow GDI as a business learn how to market and you ll be doing a whole lot better with your business.

Dwayne
BrianTubbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: August 30, 2009, 02:28:13 PM »

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone, there are alot of good idea's on how to get more prospects.

Find Something You Love To Do And You Will Never Work A Day In Your Life.
RSamara

Pass on the Tools of Success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: August 31, 2009, 02:57:08 AM »

This seems to be the place to be.  I guess the most difficult aspect of this is finding the right marketing strategy or should I say methods. There are a lot of free methods to advertise.  But, I haven't tried any for my GDI business yet.  There are the Social/Business networks.  I read an article based on the recently completed Affiliate Summit East that concluded around August 11, that said that every lecture on marketing seemed to focus on the social networking.  So, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, and all the others popping up might be a great way to let people know of the GDI opportunity.

I also advertise some other things using Article marketing and Text Ad marketing.  Supposedly, if you know what you're doing you can place real high with the search engines without having to worry about PPC advertising. I'm just getting started and still have a lot to learn, but I'm willing to share that information if I find something successful.

I just think this is the best way to go... because you are opening your market up to the world; and not just to family, friends, and co-workers.

I'm always looking for someone to share ideas on how to do this better.  I currently only have 5 members in my first line and I think two in my second level.  I know this can very successful.  It's a great business.

Rick

“Your own success can be best measured by the number of people to whom you have provided the tools to ensure their success.”
Alex_Patsy

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 10, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »

I am new to this , so please pardon me if this is not a good idea. Is it smart to put my URL in traffic boost sties. they usually cost like 40 - 50 bucks. has this helped anyone?? I am just seeing if this is a waste of money before i do it
crusade2wealth
« Reply #505 on: September 10, 2009, 08:45:09 PM »

I am new to this , so please pardon me if this is not a good idea. Is it smart to put my URL in traffic boost sties. they usually cost like 40 - 50 bucks. has this helped anyone?? I am just seeing if this is a waste of money before i do it

A traffic boost site is just that, you will be paying to generate traffic to your website.  Understand the difference between traffic and quality eyes on your website.

What you should do is...begin by sharing the GDI product and opportunity with those you know.  That seems to still work for a number of people.  Share it with enought people on a consistent basis and you will eventually reap the rewards.

Additionally, join a few social networking platforms and forums.  However do not spam folks.  They will not partner with you.  You must develop a relationship, then move from there.
ChristopherOliveira

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 14, 2009, 04:28:11 PM »

I been with GDI 2-3 days and have absolutely no sign ups! Even though my sponsor is being a d*ck at the moment I talked to someone in my upline and they sent me here...

Just want to know what are the best sites to promote? Youtube? Myspace? Facebook?

Instead of me going on and handing people business cards, dvd, etc!
JustinM1

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 21, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »

I am a college student and just recently joined.  I attend a rather large university and am thinking I should be able to net some referrals with about 30,000 students all around me.  I am going to try basic flyer/business card advertising first.  Posting some on bulletin boards and leaving some flyers on the bus, newspaper stands, etc.  Hopefully I will be able to explain the concept of duplication and the potential this has to a (somewhat) educated crowd.  Will post back with results! If it is popular among my campus I am definitely going to encourage friends (and friends of friends) who attend other universities to attempt to do the same. I think the college market is a big one. Or at least I hope so.
L_Tye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: September 25, 2009, 03:45:55 AM »

New to the forum and would like to know how everybody is doing in GDI?

Ron
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #509 on: September 26, 2009, 09:29:36 PM »

I use a marketing system and do very well using Viral List Builders and Traffic Exchanges... BUT the thing is you have to stand out from everyone else. People have seen the GDI pages a million times, you must use something new or create your own page to stand out... then get people on YOUR list and follow up with them.

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37
  Print  

Jump to: