March 29, 2024, 04:21:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all your eggs in one basket?  (Read 24811 times)
Scott_Price

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

Traffic Exchanges do Work. Well Some of them do.

The best way to find out if they work is ad track your adds.

Everyone that is succesful tracks their adds to see how many hits, sales they have.

Good Luck
Scott
SeanGrimes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 04:59:13 PM »

This is SO true!!

What I do is focus on my blog mainly. I picked up enough information on SEO from doing online searches and training to get a fair amount of traffic to my website. Once your learn how to do this, the sky is the limit.

Learning SEO isn't hard at all, but it's also not something that is very easy for everyone. For those who take the time to learn it though, you'll find that the traffic your get to your website is priceless.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: