April 23, 2024, 09:55:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 365432 times)
Mingkwan_S

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: October 31, 2007, 07:16:07 AM »

hi...I'm a new member from Thailand . Nice to know everyone. I've just easy questions. Could I sponser friends around the world and Which website lay out is the best for sponser ^_^  I would like to see someone's website that can make a lot of money....sorry for this funny toppic.
Thank
MinkMink
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: October 31, 2007, 07:47:03 AM »

Hi MinkMink,

For me the lead capture pages are the most effective

http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=1
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=2
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=3
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=4
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=5

You can also use your own GDI page and put an autoresponder form in it.

Another way is to sign up for a GDI team builder, there are quite a few out there,
check out my webpage for reference. (see my profile) or send me a private message.

Cheers

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
PaulMccall

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 08, 2007, 01:52:42 PM »

Hi my name is Paul just joined this week does anyone know where I can place banners free?
Theosis N

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 09, 2007, 05:23:32 PM »

There are a lot of uninformed people out there who think if they promote their affiliate
link a couple times they will be successful. This is not true as there are many people
out there who are doing the same thing and not making any money.

The truth is whatever you are promoting online; you must build your list and put all
prospects on a drip campaign. I am going to share with you how I build my GDI business
using the drip campaign technique.

FREE is the most powerful word in your advertising campaign.  I constantly advertise
the following FREE benefits of visiting my GDI site.

Submit 12 million Ads for FREE!
1000 FREE Leads per day for Life!
Free Sotfware Free ebooks Live seminars.

As you can see, I have something for everyone, whether you are promoting nutritional
products, movie and books clubs, legal and tax help programs. Something for everyone
and I am giving people a compelling reason WHY to visit my site. I am helping everyone
and at the same time building my e-mail list.

Everything on my site captures information.  I then put each verified person on a drip
campaign. I send an e-mail on a Sunday (first drip) encouraging them to see my GDI
Flash presentation.. 2 days later (drip) another e-mail reminding them again about
the GDI Flash presentation and 2 days later (drip) another one. Sunday and Tuesday
could be bad days to look, but Thursday might just be right. This again is called a drip
campaign. People are busy and don’t always have time to look.  After a while however, a
dripping faucet will cause someone to take note and take action.

By the way, all my messages say very little creating mystery and just encouraging them
to see the personalized Flash presentation.  Many people out there are saying way too
much.  Little is better.

If you have any questions about the above, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Take care,

Alan
Alan Zibluk
Bethany, CT

Alan is this an Automated process (ie you use a program to do so) or do you just use diary or calander notes to do so?

Is this method working, for you?

how do you get emails in the first place to drip to? if from your website, how do you get them there in the first place ?

Light

Theosis
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: November 09, 2007, 07:52:02 PM »

Alan is this an Automated process (ie you use a program to do so) or do you just use diary or calander notes to do so?

Is this method working, for you?

how do you get emails in the first place to drip to? if from your website, how do you get them there in the first place ?

Light

Theosis

I hope Alan doesn't mind me answering you. Tongue

From the post, I believe that the program for lead capture and automatic email sending is an autoresponder.
You can get the autoresponder service from Aweber of GetResponse for monthly fee of $17-$20.
I am currently using one that costs $9.97/month, send me a private message if you are interested.

In order to get email addresses to "drip to", there must be traffic to your website.
So the only way is to advertise.
Personally, I advertise my website using both online and offline methods.
Online methods that I use:
  • Articles
  • Blog
  • Social bookmarking
  • Social networking

Offline methods
  • Showing DVD to friends
  • Posting on local adboards
  • Distribute flyers

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
S_Proescholdt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: November 16, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »

Want  to solve your money problems?  (RED bold)14 font

What if you could simply by aligning your self with a debt free company that has impeccable credentials? 12 font black

What happened to the folks with the insight to align with Microsoft, dot.com, and yahoo?
12 font black bold
Find out how this company that was founded in 1999 has been quietly climbing to the top. Listed in the Inc.500 as one of the fastest growing companies to ever to reach the Inernet! And their plan to have  one of the biggest presense on the Internet in the next 10 years.

This is how I,  a stay at home mom on a shoestring budget,have finally been able to bring in extra income  and help take charge of a debt that was quickly getting out of control.
12 font black(Personalize it here) 

It’s easy! 12font black bold

Find out how $10 a month can bring you a nice residual income! (RED bold)14font

You can start this today for FREE and we will show you how to MAKE MONEY !(BLACK)12 font

You get all this : (BLUE bold)14 font

**7 day free trial****Your own domain name****Plenty if web space****10 email addresses**
**Easy website builder or FTP****Free Hosting****Extra Income potential  limited only by you!**(BLUE bold)10font

Get going on this TODAY!<black bold It’s not hard to do. You don’t need any experience.(<BLACK non bold)12 font

http://WWW.MY.WS     Access Code: yourusername   Get ready for A RIDE!
blue  ^                                        Black  ^                                           Red^10 font all bold
Or for the more serious type find out how you could can view a 45 minute presentation that my company has produced.  It fully explains an exciting new way to profit from one of the Internet's largest and most untapped industries(BLACK bold)12font

YOUR NAME(BLACKbold)12 font
Call me if you have questions!    (xxx) xxx -xxxx(BLACK)12 font
Email me if you have questions! XXXXXX@XXXXX.ws(BLACKbold)12 font

Keep your Mind out of Things
And Things out of your Mind
Just Do It With Love
Theosis N

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 17, 2007, 06:33:31 AM »

Hi Team, just wanted to see how everyone was going on this fine Saturday afternoon.

Today I spent just a few hours aside to go out and pin up flyers around my place.

(email me if you want a copy of flyer for yourself, with your details of course)

I have to say even for me I was just a little hesitant at first... what if what if.

But trepidation aside I set out with perhaps 25 self printer flyers in each with 6 pull tags at the bottom that people can take at will.

I started to put one on the first crosswalk crossing stand, wind blowing my paper every where and making it not so easy.

An elderly man came up to me to see what I was doing, and you know what low and behold he offer to hold the paper down for me.

This was nice actually we had a little chat and I continued on.

Stopping for breakfast at my partners cafe and speaking with her boss he also saw my flyers and asked about them, I had never thought to mention them to him, not sure why it had not occured to me, perhaps I pre judged him. (shame on me) actually he liked the idea, loved the flyers and was saying, what I know to be true, stick at it maketing is a numbers game, you show 10 000 people 100 will join, its simple. For every no you get, odds and statistics are on your side you are getting closer to a yes.

Moving on and down the road a little I put a flyer on one side of the road and crossed to the other, I as I was waiting for my lights to change I again noticed some one noticing my flyers, I kept willing him take one take one.

It was such a bonus for me to see someone else really interesting in my business, really taking a serious look at my work.

I started to play the maths out again in my head (I often do this it gets me really motivated to move and work on my business)

okay 10 people in my front downline.

each with 10 people (ten people that is not so hard, you know 10 people dont you)

okay that is $10 from me and
$100 from my downline, I started to think. Wow I could have an extra day off each month (well almost) and not be short of pay

Okay and if each of those 10 people in there your downline found ten people (again not much, just covers cost of your monthly domain wow that is $1110... mmm that is a week of each month with out any loss of income... and each of these people refer 10 thats $10000
and each of them.
$111 110.  wow that is more than I get per year.

As I say I like to go through this maths in my head, like I know I know it, but it is such fun to think about where this business is growing to.

So anyway I am walking home, my flyers all sticky taped to telegraph polls and crosswalks, and sure enough I come to one and wow, it has already had 4 out of the 6 tags pulled off it.. I am more than a little excited, but you know I contain myself... I walk down the road a little further and sure enough more pull tags are missing. here and there of different flyers I have put up.

This was an hour ago and I sit here now very pleased with my mornings efforts.

I want to say, I wish for your success, I really do. I wish for you to all live financially free, I am so pleased you all have enough courage to get out there and work your business. I see your businesses grow and know how good it feels for each of you to start seeing that commision figure go up and up each month. for those of you that have your second line started. Congradulations, you are well on your way now. I encourage you to encourage your team your downline, help them in anyway that you can.

If you need any help from me at all I am but an email away.

And guys that have not yet had that first success, hang in there, promote your business. Really it is yours to grow, be proactive, if you want to promote online, www.google.com/adwords is great it lets you set your monthly spend (I spend between 30 and 80 per month approx) off line, mail drops, pull flyers, speaking to your friends, facebook, chatting online.  It does take a little work each day, each week, but I promise you, you look after your business now, it will look after you in the future.

Really look at that above figure and think about that each month, everymonth, that is my incentive, what is yours

As I say if anyone would like a copy of the flyer that I am using and having some success with please email me, I am only to happy to share with you. Your success is my success.

If anyone needs help with ideas or stratagies again, email me.

Love light and respect

Theosis
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: November 17, 2007, 07:11:13 AM »

I was impressed with your dedication and the flyer idea can work to a certain extent.

You must consider your target market for GDI.

If you just place flyers in those places lots of time people who will be looking at it will not take it as serious as belly to belly marketing.

People don't buy from companies because of the product or service.

They buy because you have certain leadership skills and resources which can help them be successful at any home business.

Understand your method can work but is it as duplicable as say creating your own leads and educating them at the same time.

Ponder this how many people these days get bombarded daily by offers?

Lots of us do those people who are trying to steal our hard earned money going about it the wrong way.

Any basic business  building steps is about relationships first product or service last.

The reason is a simple most people don't want to hear about the latest widget, they just want someone to listen to them, and figure out a way for them to get out of debt ect...

You see the industry we are in is about providing hope, and way to create finanical freedom.

T Sundup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: November 17, 2007, 05:27:56 PM »

Dear Theosis

You are marvelous.   You see, I live in New Delhi and currently "India International Trade Fair" is going on in the city. I have prepared a flier explaining the GDI product and income opportunity in detail. I intend distributing the flier during this expo. 

I would certainly like to have a copy of your flier emailed to me.  I'd be grateful for other useful online/offline promotional tips.

Thanks a lot.  Regards

Sundup

« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 05:28:23 PM by Frank_M » Logged
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: November 18, 2007, 04:58:35 PM »

Dear Theosis

You are marvelous.   You see, I live in New Delhi and currently "India International Trade Fair" is going on in the city. I have prepared a flier explaining the GDI product and income opportunity in detail. I intend distributing the flier during this expo. 

I would certainly like to have a copy of your flier emailed to me.  I'd be grateful for other useful online/offline promotional tips.

Thanks a lot.  Regards

Sundup

Hello Sundup,
This is a good idea and you believe it or not but in India you have too much potentila for GDI.
As you know $1000 means in India Rs 38000 , you can give classified ads in newspaper cheaper rates and leave your visiting cards all places
whener you go , and put your cards just two lines "If need to earn Rs 40000 per month in part time
only need to work one hour daily , then visit......(put your GDI site)"
You will get lot of response.
I am also an Indian working in Saudi arabia.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Theosis N

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 18, 2007, 05:19:20 PM »

Dear Theosis

Thanks a lot.  Regards

Sundup

no problem at all shoot me through your email addy I will send it there, also if you like give me your account name for GDI as I will modify it for you.

Light

T

Wow I really really want to get some of my downline in India, always thought this would be one of the top markets to get into.

I wish you all the best (PS love india lived there for a while)
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: November 18, 2007, 06:07:11 PM »

Dear Theosis

Thanks a lot.  Regards

Sundup

no problem at all shoot me through your email addy I will send it there, also if you like give me your account name for GDI as I will modify it for you.

Light

T

Wow I really really want to get some of my downline in India, always thought this would be one of the top markets to get into.

I wish you all the best (PS love india lived there for a while)

Hello Theosis,
I welcome your thought to get rfferals from India.
it is very easy just go google and get involved in Indian classified sites your free ads .
i hope you will get success for your efforts.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Kerry Austin

Use GDI to promote your primary business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: November 19, 2007, 12:11:09 AM »

I have decided to use GDI as a fund raising tool for my community.  There are lots of picturs online that I see off people who make money and get fancy cars.  I don't see to many donating anything.  I will be donating 10% of my income from GDI.  

I have set up a webpage just recently so the links arn't  all set up yet.  I am starting a fund raiser in my area to donate to the local food bank.  I spoke with the exectutive director at our local food bank and seems really keen on my idea's.  I will be starting a local group in each city or town that will donate to their local charities.  I also provide a way for all our members to earn money so that we can donate 10% from our earnings.  I am going to keep the community groups to about 20 people per area for now.  I am setting up the first one in Barrie Ontario.  Here's the link for my plan. http://homeforwork.ws/barrienetwork.html - It's not advertised yet.  Needs some editing, spelling mistakes to fix, some links not active yet.

My solution to all my members earning money is simple.  We will have joined GDI in a certain numerical order.  After about 20 members we will explore another online business that suites our downline needs, then join it in the reverse order of GDI.  So the last person in GDI is the first person in the next online business. We all win.   Then we do the same thing again with another business, and so on.  Our team/group stays together, we all donate 10%.  Everybody wins, people are fed.  We feel good about ourselves.

Our downline stays together, we move as an organized team.   We all make money.  I am targeting my local area because it's a community theme.  

Our team will sponsor other communities to get involved and start a website like the one I made.  I'll give it to them with some minor changes. Ok, there will be some rules in place in order for everything to work in an orderll fashion.  It's just a way to organize your downlines, keep them, and make money for all involved.

This plan can work well.  Strange that there are som many people in GDI, but I can't find one person in my area that is.  I am about to change that.

Already GDI earns me enough money to pay my vehicle insurance every month.  The problem is, all the people in my downline are in italy, I don't speak Italian.  So I will be going local and spreading the GDI word and have a team that donates in as many cities and towns as possbile.

I think many fund raisers and charities should use network marketing to help their cause.

Mark Austin

You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough others get what they want.
RWimmer

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 07, 2007, 03:39:40 AM »

I need some help!

I'm here (in GDI) since September and my downline is empty yet.
I think I'm doing something wrong!
I publish some advertising every day as my upline said (10 - 20 advertisings each day).
I talked with my friends and other people offering dvd presentation.
I put a banner in my website.

What else can I do?

Thanks everybody!
Ronaldo Wimmer
DBriere

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 17, 2007, 03:04:19 AM »

Hi all!

Just wondering if any of you have had success sending information about GDI to (opt-in, mind you) MLM genealogy lists? I have found a (reputable) provider of these lists, but they are quite expensive. I am wondering if the expense is because the list would contain many good leads?

- DBriere

"Aim for the moon and even if you miss, you will be among the stars."
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: