April 29, 2024, 10:37:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 366054 times)
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: January 18, 2008, 03:16:30 AM »

My 2008 strategy will be focused around YouTube!

I don't mean making youtube videos promoting my GDI username and explaining why people should join under me.

What I mean is finding talented youtubers to promote GDI.

I now fully understand how the internet works and developed a system to capatalize on the things we do everyday on the internet to get us GDI'ers some real signups.

Have you ever paid attention to how many views a popular video gets? hundreds and hundreds of thousands in a very short time.

Imagine we all got together and owned all the popular videos on youtube because of our joint effort.

Now imagine we funneled all the traffic from those videos to one site and shared the signups equally (up to 5 signups each).

That would mean $3905/m for everybody helping our cause.

Imagine this system was FREE for all GDI affiliates.

This is a revolutionary idea that will change the way we do GDI.

Give the riders what they want and the people that work will benefit even MORE!

Just check out my blog.

I AM FOR REAL - NO STRINGS ATTACHED - I WILL GET EVERYTHING I WANT IF I HELP YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT

YOU NEED HELP - HERE IT IS - THIS IDEA WONT WORK WITHOUT YOU

THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - THIS FORUM IS 57,000 MEMBERS STRONG

FOR A MOMENT JUST THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE

NOTHING CHANGES IF NOTHING CHANGES

I have done all the work to make this a reality, but now I'm stuck. I dont have enough downline members to make my idea work right now.
I just want to be financially free very soon. I know in my gut my idea will work with all your help.

HELP ME HELP YOU - LETS BE FREE IN 2008

Feel free to visit my blog to learn more and contact me for more info.

Thank you very much for your time!

Joe B. Florendo

(Moderators - I am not selling anything - please post - I am just 'Sharing my Best)

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: January 19, 2008, 12:03:21 AM »

That's a wonderful idea Joe  Smiley
There is indeed tremendous potential in video marketing, and what if all of us here join hands as Joe suggested?
The results will be exponential!

For people who are thinking about using youtube to promote, there is an excellent post by
Dan Ackerman Greenberg -
"The Secret Strategies Behind Many “Viral” Videos"

This blog post is voted the most read post in TechCrunch in 2007
I learnt some useful tips from Dan and will be using them in my video marketing effort.

Here's the bullet points of the blog:
Secret #1: Not all viral videos are what they seem
2. Content is NOT King
3. Core Strategy: Getting onto the “Most Viewed” page
4. Title Optimization
5. Thumbnail Optimization
6. Commenting: Having a conversation with yourself
7. Releasing all videos simultaneously
8. Strategic Tagging: Leading viewers down the rabbit hole
9. Metrics/Tracking: How we measure effectiveness

To read the full story, go here:
http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/11/22/the-secret-strategies-behind-many-viral-videos/

Cheers

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: January 24, 2008, 01:52:22 PM »

Hello fellow forum members,

There appears to be two distinct paths you can follow to get more "traffic" to your website.

1. PPC - Pay Per Click advertising, such as Google Adwords.

2. SEO - Search Engine Optimization techniques.

What I would like to know is what success fellow forum members are having with these techniques ?

And if there are any tips you can share with us all so we may all benefit from your knowledge.

Aaron Riddell
David_Smith1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: January 30, 2008, 06:16:44 AM »

There are a lot of uninformed people out there who think if they promote their affiliate
link a couple times they will be successful. This is not true as there are many people
out there who are doing the same thing and not making any money.

The truth is whatever you are promoting online; you must build your list and put all
prospects on a drip campaign. I am going to share with you how I build my GDI business
using the drip campaign technique.

FREE is the most powerful word in your advertising campaign.  I constantly advertise
the following FREE benefits of visiting my GDI site.

Submit 12 million Ads for FREE!
1000 FREE Leads per day for Life!
Free Sotfware Free ebooks Live seminars.

As you can see, I have something for everyone, whether you are promoting nutritional
products, movie and books clubs, legal and tax help programs. Something for everyone
and I am giving people a compelling reason WHY to visit my site. I am helping everyone
and at the same time building my e-mail list.

Everything on my site captures information.  I then put each verified person on a drip
campaign. I send an e-mail on a Sunday (first drip) encouraging them to see my GDI
Flash presentation.. 2 days later (drip) another e-mail reminding them again about
the GDI Flash presentation and 2 days later (drip) another one. Sunday and Tuesday
could be bad days to look, but Thursday might just be right. This again is called a drip
campaign. People are busy and don’t always have time to look.  After a while however, a
dripping faucet will cause someone to take note and take action.

By the way, all my messages say very little creating mystery and just encouraging them
to see the personalized Flash presentation.  Many people out there are saying way too
much.  Little is better.

If you have any questions about the above, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Take care,

Alan
Alan Zibluk
Bethany, CT

Hi Alan,

I like your approach and I can see how it would be successful. I do think this is all about being a numbers game, but the willingness to help your downline to become successful is important too. I am curious about what would be an example of your wording for these drip emails. I am new to GDI but recognise its potential and am keen to push it along. I would be very grateful for your wisdom.

Regards,
David
Jongku Nam

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 31, 2008, 05:12:58 AM »

Hi, My name is jongku nam.
I'm from south Korea. 2002. world cup.
I do'nt know Marketing.
help me!
BobbyLeong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: February 01, 2008, 04:22:19 AM »

Hello Everyone,

One way to build a successful GDI business is to help your downlines.
I have built a website that provide GDI tips to my prospects and downlines.

I am sharing here them here in the forum.
You can view my GDI website at:

http://www.gditips.ws

Have a Great Day!
David_Smith1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: February 01, 2008, 04:22:19 AM »

Hi everyone.

READ CAREFULLY PLEASE

This is a great way to build your GDI business, build your own list and also build other streams of income all at the same time.

I stumbled across this only recently and it is the only real help I have found online that actually works. It is free! You receive your own replica of a lead capture page which is like gold by itself. You receive a free auto-responder with that lead capture page and it's really easy to setup if you haven't done that type of thing before. If I can do it anyone can! There is even a short movie showing you the steps to help you set it up.

The whole concept is to build your very own list and in the process you can offer the same deal to people who signup in your GDI business as this is provided also. This gives people even more incentive to join. How can you go wrong? I admit I procrastinated before doing this myself, but I'm overly cautious. I am so glad I finally gave it a try. For the first time I have actually started to build a list of subscribers and we all know a percentage of these subscribers will join your business eventually. It is just a number's game.

I hope this helps inspire some of you to take action and give something a go. Nothing will ever change unless you change.

Yours in success,

David
DeniseW

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 02, 2008, 08:19:05 AM »

I've been at this about a year. I have nothing to show it. I'm not buying any of their DVDs and sending them out to PPL. It's a waste of good money! PPL sign up and when they find out you can't help them get signups they leave. Around here they advise you to advertise and promote but no one will say where they advertise or where they get their signups from. Take out ads in the papers. Ish don't think so. After looking in this forum I found a few pieces of ad copy to use but they have been unsuccessful so far. The only thing that keeps me with GDI is the fact that I have my own domain name for ten dollars a month. As for the money making end of it I don't see how PPL are doing it. When you ask for help all they say is read in the forum and go on the calls which to date have gotten me nowhere.

Alex
Not Dead Yet!!

I certainly understand where you're coming from. I'm still trying to get up to 5 in my downline. Wish I had a sponsor who could offer some good information instead of trying to sell his latest marketing system.
Carl I

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 04, 2008, 03:14:55 AM »

Focusing on your Up-line will only keep you down Sad

Focus, Focus, Focus on why you got into this Business in the first place Smiley
And that was to build a strong DOWN-LINE to set you up for Financial Freedom!
Some sponsors will not hold you by the hand nor should they. YOU and YOU alone are in charge of your success and failures in life. If you are not willing to spread the word about your business with others by purchasing and giving out DVD’s or thru other forms of advertising such as classifieds etc. Then you will struggle in this and in any other business endeavor that you try, you must be willing to Market YOUR BUSINESS
Until you decide to take responsibility for YOUR BUSINESS and TAKE ACTION by becoming a LEADER YOURSELF then and only then will people follow and sign up under you. Remember, each person you sign up can be worth literally thousands of dollars to you over time. Help them get what THEY want, and YOU will be rewarded exponentially!
What was it that your sponsor said or did that attracted you to join this business?
Was it an email with an encouraging word or an Ad that caused you to take action?
What ever it was it worked on you and it will work on other likeminded individuals too, so if you just do what they did you might be surprised.
Redirecting your focus might help, THINK DOWN-LINE Smiley

Respectfully,
Carl Iglesias
Entrepreneur, Mentor & Stay At Home Dad
PS: Believe it or not, there is a way you can attract anything you want in life, and you can do it with far less effort than you could possibly imagine.
JStewart

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 09, 2008, 08:38:06 AM »

Does anyone know how some of these guys in the leaderboards are bring in 24-25 people every week? i am very intrigued at how this is possible. thanks for your input.
LisaD1

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 19, 2008, 09:57:06 AM »

Hello

I read an article where someone said they used e-zines to successfully promote GDI, has anyone got any information on how to do this?

Many thanks

-Lisa
Tresela Maynard

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »

Hi Grin

I'm new to GDI and i've been doing alot of reading on everything especially the marketing and i can't seem to find any ads to us for promoting GDI online. I see banners and flyers but no ads to use in classifieds, message boards, forums, etc online. Can anyone help me with some ads to use for promoting my GDI business online so i can get started right away? Thanks in advance. Cheesy
BobbyLeong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: February 25, 2008, 04:14:27 AM »

Does anyone know how some of these guys in the leaderboards are bring in 24-25 people every week? i am very intrigued at how this is possible. thanks for your input.

to qualify for leaderboard, you have to purchase the DVDs
this is only recommended if you have prospects offline that are interested in home business opportunities or MLM experienced customer base. I know some asia countries like Thailand do well here.

There are also Many GDI members enjoying many signups without showing up at the leaderboards as we dont buy the DVD but market GDI online
So it depends on how you want to market GDI.

Have a Great Day!
Morayo D

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 28, 2008, 01:50:05 PM »

I would like to buy reprints, but I can't find info on lables.

Do they come with my contact info on them?

If Not, where do I get lables? Does any one care where I buy lables if in fact I need them?

Where should I place them? laundry mats, schools, ......?

How should I distibute them?Huh Is there really a PREFERD Method?

I'm a stay at home mom and house wife. GDI is my second MLM business. And I'm so looking foward to the income. I just need some pointer.
 Thanx to every one whom responds to this post.
GaynorRosier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: March 06, 2008, 03:07:52 AM »

Hello Everyone,

One way to build a successful GDI business is to help your downlines.
I have built a website that provide GDI tips to my prospects and downlines.

I am sharing here them here in the forum.
You can view my GDI website at:

http://www.gditips.ws

Hi Bobby

What a great website you have created! I found it most inspiring.

When you say that GDI provide ready made websites - how do I access this function? I was up until 4am yesterday trying to make mine from scratch!
I must have missed something in my rush to get started.

Although the Terms & Conditions sound strict, am I right in thinking that we can do pretty much what we like with our sites as long as there's no direct competition with GDI?

I followed your link to Hypervre and really wanted to download it - especially as it's free - but ended up having to try 3 different email addresses. It kept saying that my email address was already in their system but wouldn't let me download. Any idea what I can do to get it? There wasn't a "Contact" tab.

Ecodiver

FREE Report to Turbo-Boost your LIST BUILDING
http://www.leadsleap.com/1signupaday?id=1220624876

Make money, get traffic for FREE
http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=gaynor

Professional video on your site in just minutes!
http://www.videooptinprofits.com/member/?vip=2407
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: