April 28, 2024, 09:08:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 365984 times)
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: August 07, 2007, 06:47:42 PM »

Is it legal to put business cards in magazines and books at the book store? Isn't that the same as putting un-stamped ads in mailboxes? Great idea, I hope it is legal and want to make sure first!
=========
I don't know if it's legal or not but it works. If you're going to do it, may I suggest taking it easy. You don't want the management getting mad.
Speaking of business cards, I just made up one that I think is adorable. It says on the top:
GOT DOT?? AND UNDERNEATH THAT THERE IS A DRAWING OF A CUTE QUESTIONING DOG SURROUNDED BY THE DIFFERENT DOMAIN EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE. Under that I have my website address. The back of the card has some additional info. I would post it here but I'm not sure if I can do that because of copyrights, etc. The program I used said I could use the images but only for my personal use. If you're interested in seeing it, go to my website and click on my email. In the subject put "picture of card" and I'll email a picture so you can get the idea. Just don't use my dog. Actually, any cute animal should look good.
Have a Great Day.
John Phillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
Kelvin Andrews

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: August 09, 2007, 03:39:09 AM »

May I suggest that you get out of the "without talking to anyone" mode. 

At some point, you have to communicate with people.  If you are not willing to do that, you will not be
successful.

Talking to people is work, but that is why it is called "working from home."

I myself am not a people person, and really hate direct selling.  However, I just picked up 4 people into my down line yesterday by holding a one on one conversation with one person.  During the conversation, we started talking about ways to start a business and make money on the internet and I mentioned my affiliation with GDI.  He had heard about it but had never looked into it, and at 2:30am the following day I received a call from him wanting to get my code because he had decided to join and wanted to make sure he joined under me.  I checked my down line later that day and he had indeed joined.  Therefore, as everyone should do I emailed him welcoming him to GDI, offered advice to check out the forum and gave some other advice.  The next day I received an email from him (he put me on a broadcast email he was sending out to a list promoting GDI).  I must admit it was a very good email, touting the website registration and hosting opportunity not the income opportunity.  He picked up three signups in less than 24 hours of joining GDI (I picked up 4 down line members by holding a general conversation with a stranger).  So, I say yes direct one on one conversation works.

This incident only boosts my confidence in using that method.

However, there is one thing that completely irks me.  I came directly here  to the forum from searching the web about GDI, and reading through other forums.  Multi-Level-Marketing has taken a bad rap over the years.  GDI out on the net at the moment is getting a bad rap in a lot of forums.  The reason is that most of the members are overstating the income potential, making insane promises about the amount of money and the quickness with which it can be made.  I wish the members would tone it down a bit.

Kelvin

"-which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?  Lest haply, when he hath laid a foundation, and is not able to finish, all that behold begin to mock him, saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish"
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 09, 2007, 03:41:02 AM »

When I am talking with folks, I make MUCH of the Product.  Ii IS what we are about.  Who Needs a Web Site.?  YOU DO!  You have an address for your house.  You have a poastal address.  Your names in the phone book.  THUS, In today's society, you NEED a web presence, and YOUR OWN personal Email Address.  Lock it in, NOW while you can have what YOU want.  Help 12 other folks to find their own web presence, and yours is FREE!!  It just doesn't get better than that.

Dick and Regina Lewis
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 03:41:18 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Shaiful Affandi Bachtiar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: August 09, 2007, 03:55:27 AM »

I read along the line someone did mention that "It's easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission"! So, do it discretely, and if caught, you know what to do.  Wink

Home Is Where We Belong
ThomasAndrade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: August 15, 2007, 07:21:53 AM »

How do I change to a different GDI url that gets shown to people I invite from the inviite page? The one showing now has not yielded a new paying member for months of steady 100 per day effort-everything else being equal.

I know I have a choice of several different GDI affiliate urls. I have forgotten where to retrieve them. And, as my question above indicates, I'm not sure how to go about making the change so that my invitees see a different more dynamic website.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 07:22:33 AM by Frank_M » Logged

Best Regards,
Tom Andrade
RobertCoaster

Hello From Long Island NY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: August 15, 2007, 07:26:46 PM »

Thomas here are all the pages you can use to advertise your business. Replace 'username' with your GDI username.

Landing pages
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=your_username&template=1
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=your_username&template=2
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=your_username&template=3
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=your_username&template=4
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=your_username&template=5

Hosting
http://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/hosting.dhtml?sponsor=your_username

Opportunity Pages
http://www.freedom.ws/your_username/show_dvd
http://www.website.ws/your_username
http://movie.ws/your_username/show
http://www.money.ws/your_username
http://my.ws/your_username
J_Rush

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 19, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »

Hi my name is Jeremy and I am looking for some ideas and some marketing letters and ads that I can use anyone help please

Regards
JR  Grin
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: August 19, 2007, 03:37:48 PM »

Hi my name is Jeremy and I am looking for some ideas and some marketing letters and ads that I can use anyone help please

Regards
JR  Grin

Hi Jeremy,
Please refer to your other post as I have given you a link to use.  Take care
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: August 23, 2007, 05:16:55 PM »

How many people here are taking advantage of free social networks like myspace, facebook, youtube, etc?

Stop being in peoples faces about your great opportunity and start being yourself.

The way you network is a big deal in how your marketing is percieved.

I'm teaching my team the new web 2.0 way because its free and it works!

plus

we work together to brainstorm new ideas and strategies to take advantage of these new technologies.

Check out my blog (click on the globe to your left)

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: September 06, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »

I have a downline member who has several interested contacts in Germany and Austria, but there are no tools, other than the one German page, that I know of.  Anybody got anything they're using?  Does anybody know when/if a German version of the movie will be out?

Thanks

Don

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
MichaelMitchem

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 06, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »

Hi Everyone,
I need some help here, I'm thinking of running an ad on the radio. Is there a pre-written transcript anywhere that I could use? Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike Mitchem
ScottEvans

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 07, 2007, 10:42:53 AM »

I need to know how to get traffic to my website. I have just joined but do not have very many contacts who would be interested in joining. How do i start and what steps do i need to do to get traffic . I need help
Simone M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: September 07, 2007, 10:42:56 AM »

Hi Gang,

Im looking for some good gdi theme sits to use on my gdi site for examples of sites to refer to people  so they can get some good Ideas as to what they can do with their sites, I believe it can benifit us all. , please colaborate with me If you can.
Simone.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 05:31:22 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

I am not selling dreams. I am selling foundations in which dreams are made into reality

SMY
Yoo Choi

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 17, 2007, 08:34:30 PM »

It a best job for me~^^ so fun and easy work everythinks~
thanks you for GDI  Smiley
Alex Chan

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 24, 2007, 02:59:11 AM »

If I want to make my own business card but I don't want to put my name and phone number in it. I only want to put a link. Then what else I should say to make it powerful? Any phrase or slogan? Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: