March 29, 2024, 02:37:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 364508 times)
MarlonC

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: September 25, 2007, 03:11:40 AM »

I would like to use my own business cards, and came up with two designs.
http://www.articweb.ws/business_cards.html

I would like for others to post their opinions on how they look or how they can be improved.
DennisKoray

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: September 26, 2007, 04:56:19 PM »

Hi everyone,

the one thing you can be sure of in today's fast changing online world is that a handful of key "insiders" grab hold of the latest proven traffic techniques–many of which are being completely overlooked by average marketers – reaping unbelievable rewards of effortless profit windfalls created by surges of quality traffic.

One of the mega-trends taking hold right now is the evolution to what's called Web 2.0. You know… that mysterious buzzword you see popping up all over the 'net.

According to a report released in December 2006 by Mediamark Research, video usage is up 123.7% in one year. Emarketer estimates 123 MILLION Americans will view online video every month in 2007.

That's just the start.

Obviously, the sheer growth of online video hosting services confirms the trend. There are over 147 as of today. Certainly by now, you know that You Tube was purchased by Google for a whopping $1.65 BILLION in October of 2006. But did you know that You Tube was only launched in February 2005?

Clearly, video is the wave of the future. And the beautiful thing is… anyone can ride it.

Who else is doing Web 2.0 marketing? Would love to share ideas!

Cheers

Dennis Koray

Dennis Koray
Proud Founder of the MyFortuneFormula Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business For Free Using The MFF System (check my profile & website)
Richard_Arnold

GDI! The only way to go!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: September 27, 2007, 12:50:50 PM »

Hello everyone,

I know this isn't a new idea, but I was thinking about making little slips of paper with my GDI link on them. Then I want to slip them into bills and letters and such that I send out in the mail. This way, when someone opens up the envelope, there is my link. Grin

My question is this: Is this illegal to do? Or is there a better way to advertise and market? Huh

I appreciate any feedback on this matter. Thank you in advance.

To all our $uccess Cheesy,

Richard
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: September 30, 2007, 09:22:27 AM »

Hello,
I do not think that any thing is illegal there.
You can priny even your envelope with your GDI details if you like.
There are many ways to get attention of your prospects for GDI.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Michael Fernald

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: September 30, 2007, 06:17:56 PM »

Hello everyone,

I know this isn't a new idea, but I was thinking about making little slips of paper with my GDI link on them. Then I want to slip them into bills and letters and such that I send out in the mail. This way, when someone opens up the envelope, there is my link. Grin

My question is this: Is this illegal to do? Or is there a better way to advertise and market? Huh

I appreciate any feedback on this matter. Thank you in advance.

To all our $uccess Cheesy,

Richard

Hi Richard

Buy GDI Business cards and send them in your out going mail It is Legal.
Paper slips my not be the thing to do Shocked}

Be good to each other, Remember we are all in the same Boat !!!!
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: October 03, 2007, 10:46:16 PM »

Web2.0 marketing covers more then video. By just having a video on a webpage doesn't make it web 2.0.
Web2.0 is coined by Tim O Reilly, a completer explanation of the concept is here http://www.oreilly.com/pub/a/oreilly/tim/news/2005/09/30/what-is-web-20.html

Simply put, web 2.0 marketing consists of webpages that allow interactions between you and the users as well as with each other.
Therefore some basic tools any web 2.0 marketer should have are:

• blog (blogger)
  • personal page in social network sites (myspace)
  • video sharing account (eg. youtube)
  • social bookmarks
  • rss reader

Hi everyone,

the one thing you can be sure of in today's fast changing online world is that a handful of key "insiders" grab hold of the latest proven traffic techniques–many of which are being completely overlooked by average marketers – reaping unbelievable rewards of effortless profit windfalls created by surges of quality traffic.

One of the mega-trends taking hold right now is the evolution to what's called Web 2.0. You know… that mysterious buzzword you see popping up all over the 'net.

According to a report released in December 2006 by Mediamark Research, video usage is up 123.7% in one year. Emarketer estimates 123 MILLION Americans will view online video every month in 2007.

That's just the start.

Obviously, the sheer growth of online video hosting services confirms the trend. There are over 147 as of today. Certainly by now, you know that You Tube was purchased by Google for a whopping $1.65 BILLION in October of 2006. But did you know that You Tube was only launched in February 2005?

Clearly, video is the wave of the future. And the beautiful thing is… anyone can ride it.

Who else is doing Web 2.0 marketing? Would love to share ideas!

Cheers

Dennis Koray

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
AdamCallahan

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 13, 2007, 06:39:36 PM »

I would like to here some ratios people are getting with the GDI signup portion of thier duplication system, I have signed over 30 people in ths past 2 weeks but none have converted completely so no GDI signups from this yet  Sad I have been told to be patient and let the autoresponder they have do its work, anyway I would like to hear some input please.
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: October 14, 2007, 07:52:21 AM »

Adam,

From my 7 years plus of experience you need to get in contact with these people and ask them qualifying questions.

Keys:

1. Main job is to answer questions or concerns not sell them let the movie do that.

2. Ask for help from the upper leadership

3. Educate your potential business partners

4. Have a autoresponder but have a way to get in contact with these people to build trust and rapore.

5. Followup and follow thru

6. Don't quit

7. Ask questions find out what is working for other successful members in GDI.

Hope this helps

Howie Martell
CharlesW1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: October 14, 2007, 10:12:28 AM »

Hello  GDI Members
   I have found that leaving 2 cards is better that one you never know who they know?
Leave them on High traffic areas where they will take them.
Dont leave too many as they will be waisted and be thrown away.
2 seams to be the lucky number for me and you can you can always
ome back for refill
this is
Charles
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 02:49:45 PM by Frank_M » Logged
DavidD3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: October 14, 2007, 10:12:29 AM »

Hey Simone,

I'm in the same boat as you. Feel free to use my website. Let me know what you think.

Take Care,

David

Hi Gang,

Im looking for some good gdi theme sits to use on my gdi site for examples of sites to refer to people  so they can get some good Ideas as to what they can do with their sites, I believe it can benifit us all. , please colaborate with me If you can.
Simone.

Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 14, 2007, 02:51:59 PM »

I would like to here some ratios people are getting with the GDI signup portion of thier duplication system, I have signed over 30 people in ths past 2 weeks but none have converted completely so no GDI signups from this yet  Sad I have been told to be patient and let the autoresponder they have do its work, anyway I would like to hear some input please.

Adam,

It's like a new baby, and waiting for it to walk.

You take it by the hand and help him/her stand.  You hold two hands, and start the walking
motion.

IE.  DVD, or Invite system, and they watch the movie.  THEN you call them.  Get them on their
computer, help them to understand that they haven't seen anything yet.  Walk them through
the sign up process, for their FREE 7 day trial.

Then get them a domain name with THEIR NAME in it.  JohnDoe.WS or just Doe.WS
Then walk them through the email box process.  IE  John@Doe.WS, or John@JohnDoe.WS

What did you just do?  You gave them a reason to STAY.  RETENTION!!  Important to build
residual income, for YOU and for THEM.  This is duplicable.

Now get them to their Website builder, and help them get ONE page up.  Nothing Fancy! Just
help them understand a bit how to do it. Once you help them get THEIR webpage up, you have
done it again!!  Duplicable.  It helps them to see the VALUE of what they have!  They stay!  People
are very reluctant about giving up THEIR stuff, be it web page or an old pare of jeans.  They get used
to them, they feel good.

Make YOU a good web page.  Simple one!  Not hard, to show your new sign up what they can have!
they will want it too.  Creates Retention.  Without Retention Your business, and anything associated to
it won't last.  Retention is KEY for all of us.

We have a great Value in GDI.  Let's learn how to use it.

Soon your new baby will be walking on his/her own, and helping others too.  That's how a crawl turns to
a walk, and then to a run!!  You just help them take the first few steps until they walk on their own.

Dick and Regina Lewis
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: October 21, 2007, 12:56:06 PM »

I would like to use my own business cards, and came up with two designs.
http://www.articweb.ws/business_cards.html

I would like for others to post their opinions on how they look or how they can be improved.

Marlon, I would recommend using the Business Cards from GDI - they are great quality.

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Valerio_P

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 30, 2007, 03:11:10 AM »

Hi Howard
Couldn't agree with you more...you've given me inspiration to "go back to basics" and I agree with all the other posts that there is too much emphasis on making money as opposed to a superior product. Once your sign-up understands the value of the product, only then would they get excited about selling it and only then will the money come!

I am also new and thought I would make a killing through google ads...well surprise surprise..so I am also going the route of first selling the product, second prove to your sign-up how valuable the product is, identify, train and assist the ones that are excited and after some long old fashioned hard work, sit back and enjoy the income!!!.....and please I am not knocking the internet gurus coz they know what they're doing but for us newbies....hey one can be extremely creative just with old fashioned basics

Has anybody ever thought about a way we can assist one another from a geographical perspective with off-line marketing? ....we're scattered all over the world ( I'm in South Africa)...I don't know why I am saying this...just thinking aloud!

William
CharlesW1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: October 30, 2007, 03:11:10 AM »

Hi Guys,
    Lately i been finding that gregslist is working for me , just make sure you add a picture so you get more responce
i got other things up my sleeve that work if you want to get with me i be happy to share.
see u then ,
Charlie
NAngeli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: October 31, 2007, 07:16:07 AM »

Hello Network Marketers,

On these times there is an interesting new all around the internet:
promoting directly your affiliate .ws website could be not so effective...
many internet marketers have started promoting in a different way,
through through those particular resources called "generic websites"

the tip is this: give people something free, and something which can help them with their mlm business
then follow up with them again and again with your offer

There are many of these "generic" websites, and many promotes GDI as primary business,
you can easily open a free account on one of these and start promoting your generic website's link instead of your GDI's link.

What about me?
Well, I came through more than ten of these websites, and I finally stop to the one I think is hand off the best
to promote GDI and multple downlines in mailing lists and taffic exchanges at the same time.

Just take a look at my profile if you want to learn more about this particular generic website. Wink

See you at the top,

Nick Angeli

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: