April 28, 2024, 02:38:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 365946 times)
JHolt

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2007, 05:35:02 AM »

Yep its true...

Most pay per unique visitor sites do not work for any type of site period.
Doesnt matter if its a referral program or just a general website.
In fact with most of these sites the "Visitor never even sees the site"

Now this does not hold true for all of them, but what I am saying is don't sink all your
money in to one. If anything buy small groups of traffic on many sites and not just one.

So if the "visitor" does not see my site then why does it show up on a unique visitor?
Its actauly a very simple yet invisible script that sends the persons data to your server.
This is why it shows up as unique. They create "free adult sites" Where they put galleries on
High hitting sites like thehun doing this they recieve about 300 000 visits a day to one site. Then they replicate the code for every image that is opened
so if they have 300 000 people visit and 10 images are clicked that 1 person now turns in to 10.
so 10x 300 000 = 3 000 000 a day. They just add the script fires the info to a forwarding script that is hooked up to a counter set to turn off
at what ever your set limit is. Also forwards with out being traced so you can never prove they didnt give you that "visit"

So becareful when paying for clicks!

I hope this has informed some of you of the dangers of these programs.

Cheers

J Holt
JHolt

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2007, 12:10:04 PM »

Sorry not pay perclick but buy visitor programs
A_Henry III

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 30, 2007, 12:11:03 PM »

So far my best low tech marketing has been small ads in free to read news papers. ie: the orlando post. I wish there was a better way to get new sign ups without talking to anyone!

On line marketing is vary effective if you know what your doing. I'm not vary good at it. In the last five months all I ever got from my on line efforts was one new sign up who is now no longer with me. Everybody has the aswer for a price and a long term agreement. Some of those suck just as well. They are as hard as doing it yourself! HELP!!! 
AlanZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: July 02, 2007, 08:45:04 AM »

May I suggest that you get out of the "without talking to anyone" mode. 

At some point, you have to communicate with people.  If you are not willing to do that, you will not be
successful.

Talking to people is work, but that is why it is called "working from home."
William Martinek

"Where The Eagles Dare To Soar"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: July 13, 2007, 03:42:22 PM »

Does anyone have any higher QUALITY banners that we can use that have been approve? I'm sorry but GDI" selection is very poor quality and are cheap looking. Any one who spends any time surfing the Traffic exchanges knows exactly what I mean. Sorry I really love my website but your advertising banners leave a lot to be desired. Roll Eyes

William L. Martinek
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: July 14, 2007, 05:31:08 AM »

Hi William,

There are places that you can make your own banners.  I am not sure if they are approved or not but they are free.  However, you will have to adjust some of the html format so that it works with your GDI link or whatever link you choose to use.  I have used the following link to create several banners for different things.  Hope this helps.  Take care.

http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/freebanners/index.php

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
ZarkoD

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 15, 2007, 04:06:07 AM »

Joined awhile back and sat back...Now I am ready. Looks like some things have been added and changed?? I would greatly appreciate ANY and ALL tips, advice, and marketing on building , growing, and maintaining a solid group. Also, what is the best and most efficient way to get completely up to speed on all the benefits and features of GDI?

Prosperity and Abundance!
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: July 18, 2007, 12:03:02 AM »

I would just like to say that  Building relationships is key to being successful with your GDI business

I'm not the best with words but it's important to get the information to people the best i can..

I am beginning to have alot of success Blogging.. This takes time but thats ok GDI will be around along  long time and so will I  Grin

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: July 18, 2007, 05:44:55 AM »

Hi Alex,

Here is what I do and its proven to be very effective: I advertise my lead capture pages
where I give people something of value for free. I advertise these pages on free
traffic exchanges and free safe lists. This way I generate leads who receive my
follow up messages until they sign up GDI or opt out.
I have a very responsive list of about 1600 contacts, and I keep
generating leads every day.

Hope this helps,
Sanjinka
Kip S

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 25, 2007, 09:20:56 PM »

Can you please explain that in more detail.  I want to know how you again keep generating leads.

Kip Slater

moneymatters@kipslater.ws
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: July 26, 2007, 07:14:28 AM »

Hi William,

There are places that you can make your own banners.  I am not sure if they are approved or not but they are free.  However, you will have to adjust some of the html format so that it works with your GDI link or whatever link you choose to use.  I have used the following link to create several banners for different things.  Hope this helps.  Take care.

Paula

Hi William,

Just wanted to update on the link I gave you before.  Since my posting here, the banners I made using this site have failed.  I appologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  I will keep looking.  Take care.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: August 03, 2007, 05:22:20 AM »

As I look at posts on this forum and at the websites in use by my downline, I am struck by one obvious fact.  Many people are simply pushing the business opportuniity, trying to get others to sign up for GDI in hopes that THOSE people will, in turn, push the business opportunity to others.

What so many people forget in their quest to "grow their downline" is that they actually have a real, genuine product to sell.  Many of the people they recruit who simply want to make money will fall by the wayside, but the people who actually have use for the GDI domain name they buy will not only probably stay as customers for a while, creating residual income, but, as satisfied customers themselves, will be in an excellent position to possibly make YOU more money later!

After all, what is the best, and cheapest, form of advertising?

Word of mouth, of course.  Better yet, word of mouth from a satisfied customer

And, who often makes the best distributor for a product?  Why, the satisfied customer who realizes that he or she has no problem telling others about how great the product is, how it served his or her business, and how it also presents the opportunity to make a couple of bucks as well.

With this all in mind, I just sent my downline the following email:

SUBJECT:  What do these people have to do with GDI?

Walter, Christina, Anneta, Mike, Pete, Carlton.

Seems like a random list of names to you.  However, to me they are potential GDI clients NOT found on the Internet!

I stopped in a local bakery in a small town the other day.  On the counter were stacks and displays of business cards belonging to local people.  None had an email address or website on it, yet it seemed to me that the businesses (insurance, para-legal, art gallery, motorcycle repair, pool service, car sales) could really use their own website, and, after all, these people were actively trying to promote their businesses.

There were a couple of email addresses on the cards, but they were Yahoo and SBCGlobal...generic. 

Most of these people don't feel they can afford to get a website, yet we know different.  We know that it is simple, and relatively cheap, to get your own domain name and email address that reflects your business, AND build the website yourself, without having to pay a website designer, and then host that website for $10 a month.

I bet Anneta would like to have lampasasartgallery.ws or originalpaintings.ws.  Maybe Mike would like to trade his email address at hotmail.com for mike@mikescycles.ws or something similar.  You know, I think I'll give them a call, send them a letter, or send them a DVD. 

What do you think?

Could you make a few more sales of your product if you think outside the Internet?

Have a great day.

Don Baldwin

P.S.  If you think this idea has merit, why not pass this to YOUR downline.

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: August 05, 2007, 12:18:07 PM »

As I look at posts on this forum and at the websites in use by my downline, I am struck by one obvious fact.  Many people are simply pushing the business opportuniity, trying to get others to sign up for GDI in hopes that THOSE people will, in turn, push the business opportunity to others.

What so many people forget in their quest to "grow their downline" is that they actually have a real, genuine product to sell.  Many of the people they recruit who simply want to make money will fall by the wayside, but the people who actually have use for the GDI domain name they buy will not only probably stay as customers for a while, creating residual income, but, as satisfied customers themselves, will be in an excellent position to possibly make YOU more money later!

After all, what is the best, and cheapest, form of advertising?

Word of mouth, of course.  Better yet, word of mouth from a satisfied customer

And, who often makes the best distributor for a product?  Why, the satisfied customer who realizes that he or she has no problem telling others about how great the product is, how it served his or her business, and how it also presents the opportunity to make a couple of bucks as well.

With this all in mind, I just sent my downline the following email:

SUBJECT:  What do these people have to do with GDI?

Walter, Christina, Anneta, Mike, Pete, Carlton.

Seems like a random list of names to you.  However, to me they are potential GDI clients NOT found on the Internet!

I stopped in a local bakery in a small town the other day.  On the counter were stacks and displays of business cards belonging to local people.  None had an email address or website on it, yet it seemed to me that the businesses (insurance, para-legal, art gallery, motorcycle repair, pool service, car sales) could really use their own website, and, after all, these people were actively trying to promote their businesses.

There were a couple of email addresses on the cards, but they were Yahoo and SBCGlobal...generic. 

Most of these people don't feel they can afford to get a website, yet we know different.  We know that it is simple, and relatively cheap, to get your own domain name and email address that reflects your business, AND build the website yourself, without having to pay a website designer, and then host that website for $10 a month.

I bet Anneta would like to have lampasasartgallery.ws or originalpaintings.ws.  Maybe Mike would like to trade his email address at hotmail.com for mike@mikescycles.ws or something similar.  You know, I think I'll give them a call, send them a letter, or send them a DVD. 

What do you think?

Could you make a few more sales of your product if you think outside the Internet?

Have a great day.

Don Baldwin

P.S.  If you think this idea has merit, why not pass this to YOUR downline.
============
Don,
I like your idea. i have to agree with you that our product is what we should be selling especially now with the addition of the other domain extensions. If you get enough people who use and like the product, they will tell their friends and associates about it without thinking about making money. Your approach is great. Always be on the lookout for a potential customer. They are a lot easier to sell if they could use the product. I think it's time we redirect our thinking to the millions of potential customers.
Have a Great Day!
John Phillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
Remi Leclerc

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 07, 2007, 03:33:17 AM »

Hi William,

Paula

Hi William,

Just wanted to update on the link I gave you before.  Since my posting here, the banners I made using this site have failed.  I appologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  I will keep looking.  Take care.

Paula

Hi Paula,

I just tried your site for free banners today and it works great for me  Smiley
Thank you.

Mario
Doug Marshall

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 07, 2007, 03:33:17 AM »

Is it legal to put business cards in magazines and books at the book store? Isn't that the same as putting un-stamped ads in mailboxes? Great idea, I hope it is legal and want to make sure first!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: