April 20, 2024, 03:25:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Working Hard and Not Getting Anywhere  (Read 172799 times)
Jocelyn_S

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2005, 11:58:06 AM »

Hi Gina!

It is good that we are used to tell the true feelings we have about this Business and be able to share our insights.  I am a newbie and i just signed up on sept. 21 and the discussion in this forum is a kind a help to me.  Thank you for bringing this topic.Arigato!

Goodluck to all of us!!!

Mabuhay!
Cheesy
Steven Griggs

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2005, 09:59:51 PM »

I'm really a newbie.   Only been a member a couple of weeks and just got the business cards.   I've put a copy of that printable flier (the one with the side view of the car at the top) in a Word file.   I copy it and paste it in an email reply to folks I think will be interested in GDI.   I also printed it out and tuck it into those postage paid envelopes I get with junk mail.   So far, no takers, but I'll give it some time.   I think tomorrow I'll put a business cards under windshield wipers at Fryes (the big electronic store), unless that's considered spamming.   I read where one affiliate was going to do that at a stadium parking lot during a big football game, so I guess that's OK.   
     I can't wait 'til I have enough downline to worry about losing one or two.

Steve Griggs
« Last Edit: September 24, 2005, 10:00:42 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
AlanZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2005, 09:03:57 AM »

Think of your downline as you would your children.  If you always do everything for them instead of teaching them how to do it themselves, you end up with spoiled kids.  If you give them enough information to help them grow, many will learn and be able teach others what has been taught to them.  GDI is a program for the LONG haul.  We sure hope all of you stick with it! Cool

Excellent post Deb and I really like the analogy.

Alan
WayneE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2005, 08:13:14 PM »

Hello

I to am very frusterated and have got no where.My funds are very low with being on disability it is very hard. I dont have a down line yet and only one hit recent i am trying to figure out how to respond to them. I havent heard from any of my up line either only to get my web site up and running. I am sorry about you spouce i am just glad mine dont bother me but he dont know yet what i am doing lol. I am just praying and hopeing i can get something going herebecause i think with all these people on this forum we should eventually get somewhere. This is my first work from home adventure and i sure hope i made the righ dissision.but i to will feel better as soon as i see even one person in my down line and i get to know how to go from ther. So i guess we just keep are heads up and keep plugging away at this and it will eventually pay of.

Thanks
                          Have a great day !!

Kim Wink

Kim:

Keep on believing. Don't ever give up.  These things do take time.  Keep watching these forums and something will come up.  I know it isn't easy but it is possible.

Wayne

Wayne's Friendly Forums say "Never Give Up"
Success Could Be Closer Than You Think
JohnO'Brien

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2005, 09:05:20 AM »

Guys all I can say is stay Focused on you DREAM and this business will work for you.
No matter what the hurdle is, hang in there and never, never, never, never, never,never,never,never give up
it will work and it will work for you.
K Nelson

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2005, 07:48:59 PM »

Hi Everyone
  Ok i dont want to bring anyone down with me but i just felt like typing into space i guess. Omg can life ever get any better..i sure hope so cas right now i dont have any hope at all. I really would like to suceed in this but everything in my life just keeps holding back. Its like one step forward then ten back. Like bill after bill and having to be on disability which i hate but i cant do anything about it because i cant work and my feet and back just keep getting worse. Oh well i guess i better stop typing because i dont want any sympathy what so ever its just that i am down and felt like typing and when i come in here and start reading most of the time it picks me up again.So i will leave it at that See now im starting to feel a bit better.So god bless everyone you are all great!!!

Have A Great Day!!

Kim

Have A great Day!
A Friend
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2005, 08:09:46 PM »

I understand your frustration just keep your head up and know that we all support you at GDI.

Having your own home business takes time dedication and the will to succeed.

You must have support from your upline and sponsor if not their plenty of good people to contact who will provide you with how they're being successful in GDI.

All you have to is ask can tell you I am one of them since joined GDI built nice team of like minded people all doing this part time and holding down my regular job which of all things is in the military.

So if can do this while serving my country think you can overcome the odds and become a success story with this 10.00 business not including advertising.

God Bless

Howie Martell Hawaii leadership
K Nelson

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »

Hello
  Well first one bits the dust i think. But im not going to let it get me down becasue i want this so bad i can taste it,i even changed my phone companys so as i can have unlimited call not just in Canada but in the US to so in a couple of weeks i will be able to call anyone if i have to which will be great since my budget is very low and i have to do the free things.Now all i need to do is get a new car and ink in my printer so i can do my flyers and cards to get them out there.so i just would like to say thanks to everyone in this forum because you are all a fantastic bunch of people.

Thanks Kim Wink

Have A great Day!
A Friend
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2005, 11:59:53 AM »

thats a great attatude kim, keep on try Grin.  I was in the same boat as you but now things are geting better with my budget. Best of luck to you keep working hard and thing with work out for you.
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2005, 01:01:04 PM »

Kim, you certainly have the positive attitude that is the basis for success.  Whenever you want something so bad you can taste it then you will find ways to make it work regardless of the time and effort it takes to realize your goal.  Your determination and desire is an inspiration to all.  I believe in you so keep believing in yourself and one day we will see you at the top!!

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
K Nelson

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2005, 04:07:26 AM »

Hi everyone

i just wanted to say thanks to you all.i know i get all my strength from this forum,and you are real great.i also enjoy reading all the response that everyon gets in here.And Norma Yes you right i will sucseed in this one way or anouther,yes i have my days were i get real down on myself and guess we all do once in awhile,and thats why i come in here and just read and read because this forum is my daily vitiamin lol picks me right up and on i go again but if this wasnt here i don't know i guess i would be lost. So i would like to thank You all for being here and willing to help and encourage eveyone.You are all fantastic!!!!

Thanks & God Bless You All Grin
                   kim

Have A great Day!
A Friend
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2005, 06:46:22 PM »

I don't worry to much about people quitting if you treat this like million dollar business and work towards your goals you will have success.

You must set a plan in action and be with a productive team who can help you get what you want so it creates a win win situation.

I am part time marketer and having very good success because bringing in people who interview and we have simple system we follow with my team leaders.

Rome wasn't build in one day carry this mentality and you will go far in GDI.

take care

Howie Martell Hawaii
JJohn

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2005, 08:18:08 PM »

I feel all about the unsupportive spouses ..etc
  However, at least we have a business that is legit and we are proud to stand behind.

Our spouses may not miss some lunch money and we don't have to look over our shoulders about our program
being legit or having viable product and/or service.
 Smiley

John
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 08:25:04 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2005, 11:24:33 AM »

I find it most important to keep a positive attitude while building a business as well as working a JOB or anything else. There are always two ways to view anything.  One is POSITIVE and the other is NEGATIVE.

For instance, if I send out 50,000 leads and receive no sign ups then I can go the negative way and feel frustrated and start to doubt that this is a good business to market. I can tell myself this was a waste of time and money for nothing.  Woe to me!!

Or, I can go the positive way!  I can say to myself I have sent out 50,000 leads so I now have done something to get the word out about my business.  Yet, I realize I can't stop here, I have to continue. Afterall, what is 50,000 leads in a large world? Not even the size of a rain drop in an ocean, right? However, the ball is now rolling and it is up to me to keep it rolling. I can't allow myself the time to look back because the ball is going forward not backwards.  I feel proud that I have done something to at least start out with.  Hurray for me!! 

Now, with my positive attitute I keep the energy alive and this helps to open my mind to creative ways to market my business even further.  To prove this fact, check out all my ideas in the marketing section.  I wouldn't have come up with any of those ideas if I hadn't maintained a positive attitude.

Wishing you much success!!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2005, 04:07:05 PM »

I think if you market, via phone, to your targeted market you will have success.
What are your targeted prospects?
Experienced internet marketers-NOT opportunity seekers.
I have NO IDEA why this is never spoken of.
But I notice it isn't.
It's a fact.
You want large, experienced, working downlines? FAST??
Market to experienced internet marketers.
If you dont?
All you recruit are a lot of people that don't know how to market. Have no clue. No contacts. All they have are questions.
Seriously Folks-Get Real Here.
Stop Looking 4 Opp Seekers!
Deborah H. Cool
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: