April 25, 2024, 12:57:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Working Hard and Not Getting Anywhere  (Read 173006 times)
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2005, 11:04:55 PM »

I now realize what I was doing wrong thanks to Nicole and a few other people on this wonderful forum. Now I'm getting tons of responses. I'm actually getting signups now, even though it's just beginning. I can't wait to see what's going to be happening for me within a few months with GDI. GDI is awesome... if your not getting results, try something else until you find what is right for you... but I assure you that it does work... just dont give up so quick or you will never find out.

Anyone can feel free to contact me if you want sugguestions.  Smiley

Kaci Lopez
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2005, 02:06:06 AM »

Hello, GDI Members

I understand everyone's concerns but building and developing leaders takes time and whole lot of effort.

We need to encourage and arm all new and seasoned business builders with the tools to be successful.

My commission check each month Since been member in GDI has climbed each and every month and the quality people who have why for wanting a home biz.

You must each stay the course whether it takes you 1 year or 3 year to build a comfortable residual income enjoy the benefits a solid business like GDI provides.

The attitude you must have is help develop your leaders and you will be rewarded with lifetime of not only residual income, but also a friendship for life.

In closing stay postive focus on your goals and don't let anyone say you can't do that!

God Bless

Howie Martell Hawaii leadership culivating one relationship into a lifetime of friendship!
LDaniel

Hi, how is everyone doing? :0)

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2005, 09:44:10 AM »

I now realize what I was doing wrong thanks to Nicole and a few other people on this wonderful forum. Now I'm getting tons of responses. I'm actually getting signups now, even though it's just beginning. I can't wait to see what's going to be happening for me within a few months with GDI. GDI is awesome... if your not getting results, try something else until you find what is right for you... but I assure you that it does work... just dont give up so quick or you will never find out.

Kaci Lopez

Hi Kaci,

I would like to know how you turned your GDI business around, please teach me about what works  Smiley

Daniel

Attitude... is all that matters!
Michael Geter

Why promote anything else?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2005, 09:44:10 AM »

Everybody,

I've also lost a person or two but in case you're not getting it here...  It's all about the relationship factor.  How well do you connect with your downline at the time of INCEPTION to the GDI opportunity!  First impressions and all that. Wink
So make your CAMPAIGNING the first part of your relationship building.  Put some character in your campaigning whether it's
on-or-offline!  Show some personality.  Don't just throw cards and flyers out there (although that can work every now and again) see what works best for you.  It's going to take time and some trial and error.  Everybody's campaign will be different.  I definitely agree that the FIRST thing you need to do with potential signees is to see what their goals are.  They won't succeed unless they have that "WHY" in their mind at ALL times guiding them forward like the carrot to the rabbit.

Myke Geter,
Commerce City, CO
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 09:45:10 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Use your site packages people!  Hosting or the Builder!  It's Great!!
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2005, 12:03:53 AM »

Well, my husband put once one signup under one downline, but then that downline left. I also don't know, do we know the wrong people or what, but no one  - except our wonderful downline from Nigeria - responds to the e-mails we're sending. No one wants the support. Well maybe our downlines are so sure they don't need any support. As my husband (my very faithful downline) gets most prospects (and signups) through the messenger, we also offer support that way, too if someone wants it of course.

I know contacts are important, but I personally don't feel well if I should contact one who obviously doesn't wnat help ... Selfsufficiency is hard thing sometimes ...

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
DRowland

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2005, 12:17:42 PM »

There are so many reasons for people to quit it's amazing. I don't worry too much about trying to convince them to stay. If they've made up their minds to leave, you probably won't change it anyways. I know a lot of people come on board thinking that in a week or two they are going to be making thousands of dollars with no work.
You may have explained that they need to do work, but people tend to hear what they want to hear, not what you actually said. Especially with all of these programs out there saying that you can get rich without doing anything. Just keep sending them emails on how to build their business, how to join this forum, etc....
I've gotten two signups in the past 2 days, so I'm pretty happy. One is going to be interesting to see what he does. He signed up, but is listed as inactive since he didn't list a way to pay for the service. He says that his father is a king over in one of the African countries. Haven't verified that yet. If he is, I may be into a good thing here.
I'll keep ya'll  posted on what I  find out.

David Rowland
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 12:18:01 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Gina Morales

Easy does it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2005, 03:20:33 PM »

Hi,

I think if you look at the big picture, it doesnt matter why someone leaves. The bottom line has to be people finding what they're looking for at GDI. Some do, some don't. Never take it personally! It's a waste of precious energy. Help when you can and let go without worry when you can't. I think if we feel like GDI is right for us we're lucky to have found a match. Some people spend a lifetime searching and never find that. The people that want to be here are worth so much more than the $1 they compute to. That's what you learn here. What starts out as being about the quick buck turns into the good old fashioned work for it method. Some won't be happy untill they find the overnight success. I wish them well and get back to my business at hand.

Take Care,
Gina
gdi
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2005, 03:23:05 PM »

Profound, astute and well-stated, Gina!

Chip
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2005, 05:18:30 AM »

Daniel,

I have sent you a pm.

I am just getting started with this but in the short time I've been trying something else, it has been working for me!! I was so frustrated before but now I have hope again because I'm actually seeing results this time even though it's just beginning.
DRawe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2005, 07:06:59 AM »

Well....Don't be concerned too much about the ones that quit...emphasize on the ones that are staying! These are the gems that will help you and themselves build this program. They will likely accept your help and use this as a way to motivate the gems they have in their downline.

I have realized that in this type of business ( or any other MLM) that there are only a few people that are truely dedicated to make an effort work. Things won't grow overnight ( I don't think this is a beanstalk  Wink ) . It takes time, learning, and nurturing your 'plants' so the 'fruits' can be realized .

Dave
MariaChandler

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2005, 07:06:59 AM »

Hi, glad to see I am not the onl one out there feeling frustrated at times. I have had no help from my upline, have emaied some of my list, but am still yet to get any replies from them. Am new to thi, but have done quite a lot of online marketing for this. I do believe in  it, and having moved towards a different online marketing, am regretting that one and moving back t this - what I first believed in. I have just discovered the forum after 2 months doing this, and am now spending some time on it daily as there seems to be some great advice on here. Any help appreciated, particularly with follow up letters etc.

Also being thick i think don't know what is meant by orange and purple as mentioned above in tis line - can anybody explain?

Thanks Maria
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2005, 10:07:32 AM »

maria,

People that sign up for their 7 day trial but do not input a payment method, show up in your downline in purple, as opposed to blue if they do input a payment method. after the 7 day trial, if they don't do anything else, they change to orange, and they are kind of in Limbo, they are not an active member, but if they don't physically cancel their account, they are not completely cancelled out of the system either. at any point they could put a payment method on file and become a full member, in which case thay show up as green

Does any of that make sense ? 
R_Morneau

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2005, 01:09:21 PM »

I have not had a single sign up in over two weeks. I have purchased leads 3 seperate times from gdi back office, bought and distributed gdi cards, signed up for bulkmailer etc......etc....

nothing!!!!!!!! I do not want to quit, but?HuhHuh?? How many leads must a man purchase before you can call him a man??? I think the answer is blowin in the wind. Anyhow, I read some posts on how somebody turned their business around, how?? I have also been paying hit services etc... My site is getting plenty of hits but nothing at all for signups, HELP!!!!
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2005, 01:41:48 PM »

I think we all go through dry spells, the answer is to keep on doing what you are doing, and don't give up ! If it is straining your budget to buy leads then switch to less expensive methods such as fliers, free ads etc.  I know it can be frustrating at times . I have been with GDI for two and a half months, and i have  a downline of 6. I wish it was more but I work full time also and my time and budget is limited. I am looking at this as a long term project and I know that if we stay focused it will come together in time
Please stick with it, Remember it is ONLY $10 a month, keep on coming to the forum and try different methods of marketing until you see  some results.  The summer is typically slow for all businesses, maybe it will pick up soon

Best of Luck
S Ken

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2005, 03:39:50 PM »

Kaci Lopez

Hi Kaci,

Congratulations on your success. Can you tell me what it was that turned things around for you?

Thank you,

Ken Sherwin
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 03:42:39 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: