March 29, 2024, 04:38:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 253001 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2011, 11:53:20 AM »

Hello,

Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

Please take the time to introduce yourself, tell us where you're from, and post any comments or questions you may have.

Make sure to read the "NEW! - Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section http://talk.ws/index.php?board=25.0, here you may find answers to many frequently asked questions that new members may have.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require the discussion of detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT post unsolicited messages or send them to other members via Private Message. Violations of forum rules or policies may result in removal of your account's forum privileges.

If you have built your website don't forget to post a link to it under the "Showcase Your Website, 2011!!" thread located here:

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=13985.0

To view many of the different websites created by members, check out the "Share Your WebSite: Part 1, 2, and 3" threads located here:

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=7319.0

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=12066.0

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=12483.0

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
TonyHsieh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 12:15:35 PM »

hello every one I am a new member from Taiwan  Cheesy  I join GDI because is a chance.

It's a chance to let me get the really "free" from life , also can help my lovely family  and friends to get this really free of money!

English is not my first language , and I want to learn it better  , does any upline would like to teach me ? thx!

oops...why the post shows on this page??
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 12:22:27 PM by TonyHsieh » Logged
MichaelChristenson

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:32:53 AM »

Hiya there all I'm mike and I'm new hear and willing to learn to make a life for myself if you can tell me what i need to do that might work send to me and I thank you for your support Cheesy
ChrisHuskey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 09:32:53 AM »

Just introducing myself as a new member.   Smiley Look forward to learning.
LauraGullett

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 10:52:20 AM »

Just a country girl living in the big city by the great lake Erie in Cleveland, Ohio.  I'm new to GDI but have an extensive technical and web history so diligently working on my new site. Look forward to making new friends here.

Laura Gullett
Cleveland, OH
Hassan Duhaini

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 11:26:28 AM »

Hi all, I am from the UK and I joined GDI hoping that I can make a difference in my life and through out. Looking forward to learning new things and improving my skills.
DwayneSimon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 09:24:26 AM »

hi just introducing myself and cant wait to get started making money!!
R Root

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 09:24:26 AM »

hi! 2011 will be my year. and i hope all of you have a great 2011 too! where should i begin as a GDI affiliate? share the free and payed promotions that work for you please.
M Ahmad

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 09:48:02 AM »

Hi! all, i'm from Malaysia. Joint's GDI on 11.1.11. As a new members, I need more learning & guide. Hopefully will get fully support from all members. Tq
C_Woodier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 02:54:19 PM »

The Virgin lol.

Hi everyone, Well here I go. My name is Craig I am from the England. I am a current business owner as a children's indoor play centre in the UK. I have just joined this exciting business model that I hope is going to lead to a well earned second income. I was involved in a previous property business and indoor play centre's for many years but 2 years ago when the recession started it killed everything that I worked to create (which was very hard to digest). Thankfully I have created a new repeat business which has been trading locally for over a year now and doing very well as my primary income. Since me and my partner (Helen) established our local business again I decided to look for an online business as a second income. I searched and found many scams and dull businesses online but as I own some domains and pay to host my current play centre website I found this company to be professional and appealing.

I have to be honest I have never parted with any money online for a business but this business I did. I realised if its quiet appealing to me then it will be to others who are as sceptical about online business ventures (thank god for spell check skeptical did not workl)

So, back to my free time and online business that my upload has presented to me. Got to be honest its very interesting considering the millions of potential customers and available domain names. All its takes is putting the word out I am sure the future is the internet and web based businesses. Well that's how I see it.

Please visit my website below and I would appreciated any advice and positive reviews.

www.globaldomaininternationalreviews.com

Thankyou and I look forward to your replys.

Grady Littles III

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 11:10:52 AM »

Cheesy Hey people. My name is Grady and I have just joined GDI three weeks ago. I joined because I heard GDI gives a good financial opportunity.
TherisC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 11:10:52 AM »

Hey everybody I am TherisC. and Iam new to all of this. Need help desparately.
KonstantinSabev

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 11:10:52 AM »

I'm brand new and would be glad if you get help from experienced?   

www.konstantinsabev.com
Patricia Louise E

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 02:33:03 PM »

Hi everyone
My name is Louise, and I am Definately backwards in coming forwards were the Internet and Marketing are concerned.
I joined yesterday and I feel like a fish out of water.
I joined after signing up for other numerous Online Business's that cost a fortune monthly and you made nothing.
However I moved out to Bulgaria 18 months ago along with my 3 children and my mother, and we now have 4 dogs, 4 cats and 15 chickens,
all of which need feeding.
The funds are dwindleing, and I really do not want to go back to the UK.
My children are all fluent Bulgarian, and I am useless, it must be my age affecting my brain cells it goes in one side and comes out of the other. LOL
Please  advise as to how to make this a lucrative business, I believe it is a good business, I just dont know were to start. I need help, or even a  To do List
Many Thanks

JZwicker

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 09:28:17 AM »

I am reaching out for someone to help me. I feel a littl bit lost. I have been emailing my upline for information and I am not getting a response from anyone. There are affilliates on this site that have thousands of people on there teams. There are also affilliates on here that assisit you in getting people on your team. I am looking for someone to help me out or basically take me by the hand and say "Do this" because I really dont know where to start. No one that I know seems to be interested. How do I get people to join me so I can actually have a fighting chance with this???

J Zwicker
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: