April 25, 2024, 10:28:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Showcase your website! Part 3>>>  (Read 110924 times)
gdi
« on: February 20, 2009, 08:53:44 AM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Chip
Admin
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 08:58:22 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DanHall

USMC 1982

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 02:34:09 PM »

http://DanielHall4Freedom.ws

Dan Hall
NicolasVelasquez

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 09:35:30 AM »

Hello everyone,

I decided to make money online, that's why I developed a website from the town I live in, is called Tamarindo and is located in the northern Pacific coast of Costa Rica (Centralamerica), my goal is to show to the world through videos how Tamarindo Beach Looks.

So basically what i do is to charge the local bussines like restaurants, tour companies, vacation rentals, services, etc to advertise in my website.
I did this beacuse to be honest I'm not very good in getting people to become affiliates to the program of GDI so what I did was to put the banners that GDI provides in order to people can get informed with the flash presentation. So far I only have 4 downline direct and 2 downline in the 2nd level.

Anyway I hope you will like my website:

www.tamarindobeach.ws
Discover Tamarindo Beach Costa Rica through Videos.

Pura Vida!!!

Nico
T Welch

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »

Hi Everyone i am new to the business, just wanted to say everyone's website looks good. I haven't built my website yet, I will start soon.
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 09:50:01 AM »

Hi,

Here is my site www.dmcubed.ws

I have 10 years of web development skills and I focus on HTML / PHP / MYSQL. I try my best to get a clear and simple sales message and provide all the tools so people can use my skills. I may be a control freak but I like things to scale well, for my downline to use my site designs and sales messages.

Regards,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
LouisD1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 06:43:35 AM »

Hi Everyone,

GDI was a great experience and I learned a lot working with the GDI website builder.
From not knowing anything about website building to creating my very own Membership Website.

I learned how to manipulate HTML code (Trial and error "lots of errors") but figured it out eventually.

At one point I realized that it was limited, especially if you wanted to block the website or make
it Password protected.

So, I decided to go one step further with GDI, I purchase a second Website from GDI, and forwarded to
another website builder that would allow me to create a membership website.

The experience I gain from the easy to use GDI web builder allowed me to create this website and now I am
offering a membership website that helps people to advertise.

The GDI website builder is a great tool that everyone should learn how to use,
The possibility are endless once you master it....

If you would like to see what can be created with a little practice. and/or have any questions,
please visit.

http://www.theadslist.com

Lou

Lou
JamesLehnen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 12:54:05 PM »

Hello, this is James lehnen(aka-SalesGorilla).  Just joined up, love the company so far.  Here is my new
website---SalesGorilla.ws     Let me know what you think.   Its kinda basic, but I am new so give me a break.

James.
Mark Bradshaw

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »

Just working on Updates for my website - www.JurassicCoast.ws

Let me know what you think...
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

Hi Mark/Bob, Your site looks absolutely great. Fantastic job..Well done.
All the best Dave

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
C Bey

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 05:43:53 AM »

I don't really know the do's and dont's of web building but here's a link to my page for constructive criticizm http://www.stepyourgameup.ws   Thank You.
ONassef

IT consultant and Musician

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Hi
Like to know your openion
1- http://www.avcit.ws      >> using GDI builder
2- http://www.avcsoft.ws   >> using html

My question : I want to use your proposed "30 minutes to Financial Freedom" plan, but without sacrificing a domain I built into a website .. Can I use a different domain to forward as suggested in your plan ?

Best regards
C Bey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

I don't really know the do's and dont's of web building but here's a link to my page for constructive criticism http://www.stepyourgameup.ws   Thank You.
DRooney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Hello, Ive been with GDI for a while, but haven't really been aggressively promoting, so far. Now, it's time to start. I've also built a separate site using site builder, just one page so far, with affiliate links and a short blog. Roll out the constructive criticism, I need all the help I can get.
http://www.drooney.ws/pandp
DianaJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 05:54:54 AM »

Hello To All !!  I have looked at other websites and they look great  Cheesy .
Now I will post mine and hope I receive some feedback.

www.dianaj.ws
Enrique_Rosas

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2009, 07:48:17 AM »

This is my website: www.bestwebpro.com
See may portfolio there
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: