April 26, 2024, 12:39:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 253728 times)
Puru Singh

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2011, 09:34:42 AM »

Hi, everybody. myself puru singh from india. i am new here. I am a 18 year old student. i came here because, I don't want to ask for pocket money from my father. so please give me some tips.
Matt Klein

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2011, 09:34:42 AM »

hello members, i started to use this site because my parents keep telling me to get a job so here i go. Grin
GilbertRamos

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2011, 09:36:20 AM »

Hello everyone!
I'm here to learn from all you guys and hopefully
make some money and new friends. Cheesy

If you are trying to make money promoting a business online and you are not using the IMTrainingPros Lead Capture Page Marketing System and Business Review Site Techniques you are missing out!

Click on the link and check it out►http://imtrainingpros.com/index.php?r=bandgiramos
StephenClinton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2011, 08:52:44 AM »

Hello I am a new forum member from PEI Canada .

B Brittany

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2011, 09:22:33 AM »

Hey everybody, Grin
I'm Brittany and I'm currently located in the big apple known as New York City. I have tried many other programs and I am trying to see which one works. I am a little intimidated because I'm not sure how it would turn out but, I haven't heard anything bad about this program/site so I might have bumped into something good here. I am currently going to college and plan on being a millionaire at a young age.

Nice to know that I can talk to people on here.

Smiley
Trevor Smith

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2011, 09:22:34 AM »

Hi My name is Trevor From the UK, Looking forward to eventually earning moey online instead of losing it Embarrassed
MirandolaFrancesco

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2011, 03:09:39 PM »

Hello everyone,

I'm new here in GDI. I am from Italy. I have signed up because I wanted to try the products, email and the SiteBuilder.
RickyL1

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2011, 05:27:00 PM »

Hey everyone, I'm new here. Been a new member for about a week now. Still trying to get the hang of everything specially the marketing and building a downline for myself.  Hope to make a lot of friends on here.
Vladimir Podmoskovniy

The success will not come to you. You should reach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2011, 09:48:06 AM »

All greetings! My name is Vladimir and I from Rosii the city of Moscow. I want to construct business with company GDI but very difficult without knowing English language, it is necessary to use the translator. (It is a pity that such class possibility, only in two languages!) Shocked Grin Smiley

Success this maximum use of possibilities which you possess.
Zig Zegler

Успех это максимальное использование возможностей, которыми Вы обладаете.
Зиг Зеглер
Claude TYR

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2011, 03:57:42 PM »

bonjour,
je viens juste de m'inscrire et j'espère développer un business florissant, j'habite en France
S Rasmussen

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »

Hi everybody! Smiley

My name is Simon and I am new in this forum.
My technical skills in the internet stuff could be much better I must admit, and therefor I hope there is someone out there who can give me an answer about a specific question about sending messages to leads. Sad

My problem is that I am offered a great number of leads every month which I am permitted to send messages in order to possible sign up.
I am able to download it to a CSV file and that´s it.

I have tried several times to import these leads to my contacts on my gmail account without success.
Google also have an article inside who explain you how to do, but it didn´t work for me. Angry

I would love to get some step by step guide line from you if you have some time to offer.

In the meantime

have a great day

Simon R.   Smiley
NikolaasKirkpatrick

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »

I am a new member and need some tipz.  New Dollars Daily 4 lyfe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley Lewandowski

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »

Hey everyone,
My name is Ashley Lewandowski and I am an 18 year old college student in Kansas. I have  always had the mentality of an entrepreneur and didn't learn it until this first semester of college.  I found the root to alot of my thinking, I basically discovered myself.  Finding this website, everything just CLICKED.  Something so simple, can evolve and have a dynamic change in society.  It is something I have been looking for a long time now.  I feel I can use this to my advantage because I have basically grown up with technology.  I also have been noticing social media is something a lot of investors are going to  be putting their money into.  I'm part of the generation that has been through the internet liftoff. I also have the perspective to give to people of what's cool and want to share my knowledge with everyone. I am working on a business plan with my brother and a friend of mine, and also want to start a blog for myself. Social networking is amazing, but it also should be used more with word of mouth.  The internet is causing relationships to crumble.  If we can still have internet and more human interaction, we are golden.  And this site I feel is the start of what I think will do amazing things!  I would like to hear what other people are doing with this so I can have a better understanding on how to use it 100 % wisely.  I've discovered this site today and read the forums and learned alot already!
Bozana K

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »

Hello! My name is Bozana I am from Bosnia &Herzegovina.My English not so good .However, I am here ,so wish me luck.
I alpologize for future mistake.
Donovan_T

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »

Hello, hello....just starting out today...working through things and wanted to say here's to 2011! Cheers!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: