March 28, 2024, 05:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To put GDI/.WS=WebSite>>>  (Read 5487 times)
gdi
« on: March 07, 2012, 03:03:27 PM »

>>>into perspective!

After 12+ years of being integrally involved, I appreciate the enormous foresight and vision.

You get it! Now share the the power of creating your own website and profit, exponentially!

Your WebSite, for life,

Chip Snyder
BradyHarness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 10:36:23 AM »

Greetings ChipSnyder,

Glad to meet a Senior member here, I am a Newbie here but know the program will work.
Do have any suggestions for "online" recruiting?
If you would view the web site that I built and critique it for me,
pull no punches I need to know what is positive and what is negegative.  http://www.thewinnersaffiliatepath.ws
Sincerely,
Brady
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 11:09:18 AM »

Hi Brady, you have a nice design, but after reading your page. I don't have an idea of what your message is. I hope this help you.

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 09:23:27 AM »

Greetings ChipSnyder,

Glad to meet a Senior member here, I am a Newbie here but know the program will work.
Do have any suggestions for "online" recruiting?
If you would view the web site that I built and critique it for me,
pull no punches I need to know what is positive and what is negegative.  http://www.thewinnersaffiliatepath.ws
Sincerely,
Brady

Brady, the design is unique and one look it tells me that your marketing lots of different products on that site. I did not find any content that would get people to want to learn about you as the person.

I thought something would spring up after a second visit and others giving you insight. Yet, I did not see any changes that would make it visitor friendly. No articles to touch the emotions of your visitors.

Well, you have taken the first step in creating something out of courage and persistence. That I must say is a great achievement. I can feel your hunger to achieve greatness on many levels. Looking more for supporting readers to manifest hunger to be a returning visitor. Looking for your personality somewhere on that site. That would be a plus in our experiences.

Looking forward to seeing you develop that site more on a personal touch approach.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: