April 26, 2024, 08:26:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 253766 times)
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 09:28:17 AM »

Hi,
I recently signed up for GDI and i'm loving the opportunity they are giving people to make money.
But i am having a HUGE PROBLEM which is i can`t get anyone to sign up under me
I have tried all my freinds and colleagues but none of them are interested,what am i supposed to do now?
I signed up to make money by refering people and gettting commission but now none of that seems to be working,
I would really appreciate it if you can help me out,
My username is smaftabh and my email address is aftabhusain2003@yahoo.com or aftab@aftabhusain.ws
Thank you for your time and understanding,
Regards,
Aftab.

Nick White

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »

hey i just made my account and i dont know what to do from here
helppppppp
Lloyd_A

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 10:52:42 AM »

hi! im new in /GDI im in Philippines, i'm happy to get involved here.. any body can help me
what should i do in the first step to make an extra income, co'z i want to get out my family in money problems and give them in the brighter future.. God Bless everyone!
RCole2

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 05:25:09 PM »

Hello every one,I'm Roger and just joined GDI and wanted to say hello and best things for you all. I'm from the Pacific Northwest, Wash. St. I am retired from heavy building trades after 35+ years and am 75 years old. Bonnie and I have been married for 45+ years and have 2 daughters with their own family's.

My hobbies are wood working,fishing,surfing the internet , reading and writing. I like to spend time with my 8 grand kids and of course the rest of my family. I live in probably one of the greatest fishing areas for fresh water fish. There are at least 100 lakes and streams in a 100 mile radius that are assessable by car or truck, and many more hike in lakes and streams.

I'm not to sharp on the computer, I never touched one till about 2 years ago and bought one to just see what it was all about. I took a liking to it and now I am trying to cash in on the internet explosion that the gurus tell me about. No windfall has overtaken me yet,  Grin . Well its sack time and I'll say goodnight. You all have a great week end and see you later.
Best Regards
Roger
William_Harris

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 05:25:09 PM »

hello everyone i hope all is well  Smiley i hope that i can succeed at this GDI stuff i feel a little clueless right now  Grin
Wayne N

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 05:25:09 PM »

Hi Everyone

My name is Wayne, and I just joined GDI cause it seems to be a good and easy way to start making a second income and hopefully a full income. I am a newbie and can use a little of help on how to get started on building my downline. Any help will be appreciated.

Yours Truly

Wayne N
NAguirre

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2011, 11:29:03 AM »

I'm very new to GDI. Recent situations have put me in the poor house hence me being here. Sad to say, this is purely for the financial aspects of my well being. If that makes me shallow, then so be it. lol

And for the question: Do people who click on a banner that beings up "Type you sponsor's user name here" become a part of my downline if they actually sign up?

I look forward to increasing my profits and hopefully learning a new venue for web marking. Happy refs everyone. =]

- Nico

EricZepeda

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2011, 11:29:03 AM »

Greetings! Just joined the website...need some assistance getting started... thanks in advance.
J_Mathews

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 08:32:46 AM »

Hi everyone I'm new to GDI, still trying to get the feel of it. Any advice is welcomed
DMark3

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 03:24:22 PM »

Hello nembie GDI member here from the UK joined a couple of days ago, its all a bit confusing at the minute any guidance from anyone would be great!
EpicBW

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 05:03:40 PM »

I am new to this program  and i have no idea how to make money. i have watched some videos on youtube saying they are making thousands of dollars every month. But the problem is how can i get my downline/ how can i get sign ups.
i have found some topics about this, they say you have to use ads.
where can i find these ads and where do i put them?
can i really make money from this program???
UrosJelenko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 09:17:00 AM »

Hello,

my name is Uros,23 years old student from Slovenia.I am new here,so if anyone could help me with building my downline i would be very pleased.I am here because i want to earn money and help me and my family to get financial freedom.See you around and i hope that everyone can get rich.

Uros Wink

Success=Skill x Action
BrianWright

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 09:17:02 AM »

Hello my name is brian
im very new to gdi
im lookin for a new source of income and im clue less
i dont know anything about this program
im flat broke i need something

help please where i start
CWells1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 03:15:36 PM »

I'm new to GDI and i need advice on how to get referals to create a solid downline.Someone give me good advice on this subject.Thank You1
Jason W1

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 09:34:42 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member and new to this whole kind of business model. I am wanting to promote the business as fast as possible, just wondering if anyone has any advice, that works, for promoting the business online as fast as possible. Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: