April 24, 2024, 07:04:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335340 times)
ShaunPeattie

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: September 23, 2010, 10:32:28 AM »

I have been using gdi for all most a week now i have no previous online marketing skills at all  and i think i need some help.
This is watt i have done so far.

I have joined gdi. I have my domain as a replica gdi site
I have joined adtactics.com to promote my web site witch i am just getting used to
I will be purchasing some dvd's and business cards when i get paid

So that is were i am at if you could help me in any way that would be most appreciated
AnupChowdhury

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 23, 2010, 10:32:28 AM »

Hi I am Anup and from India. Just two days ago I joined GDI. Willing to go ahead with GDI and like to get all the essence present in GDI. Hope will get support from you all. Thanks
Best Regards
LouisB

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 23, 2010, 10:32:28 AM »

My name is Louis and just got signed back up recently.
I lost my way and dropped out a couple of years ago.  Roll Eyes

I look forward to learning and doing my best to help along the way.

Have a wonderful day.
Louis
NickAdams

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 23, 2010, 10:32:28 AM »

same here nice to meet u im new also
James Irby

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 23, 2010, 02:05:10 PM »

Hello Everyone

I am James and I joined GDI on September 1, 2010. I am looking forward to seeing just how far I can take this inexpensive business opportunity. I have already ordered business cards, and I will be advertising in the paper next week. I also have a few businesses that I frequent that have allowed me to display my business cards for their customers. I feel that the GDI business model has the potential to be very lucrative if you can just get people to not think that MLM is a bad word..  I do not have my first account yet, however, I a looking forward to it. Think about it, I spend more than $ 10 a month in the vending machine, why not invest it in something that can pay you back many time over.. Much success to all of you GDI affiliates....

James
Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: September 26, 2010, 06:16:01 AM »

Welcome Everyone!

James, I completely Agree! GDI Gives us so much for our $10 it is really unbelievable. I have found in the past that if you just pick a few different methods like you mentioned placing an ad in the newspaper and giving out business cards and keep at it consistently your first new member will be right around the corner.

I was given a great piece of marketing advice many years ago and it always has stuck with me. I was told, "Pick a method and commit to doing it for a full 90 days" track your results and then add another method until you have worked up to 5-6 different marketing methods working consistently for you. (There are many Free and Low Cost ways to market)

If you are new to marketing here are some good things to start with:

Start talking to people in Work at Home Forums/Message boards. Just put your GDI website in your signature and just visit the forums to chat with others, answer questions or ask a question. This is passive marketing but if you do it consistently you will see great results from it and it is FREE!

Write some articles. These get indexed by the search engines and get picked up by multiple sites. Use as many key words in your articles as possible. Take a minute and really think about words you would put into google to locate your article.This is a Great way to share your Business and once again it is FREE!

Don't forget about the people you already know. I realize everyone feels a little bit different on this subject but I have always approached the people I already know. They are always willing to help me out. I approach them in the way of... "Can ya do me a favor and try this out, then give me your honest feedback?" How we approach the people we know will determine how they react to us. Believe in what you have your hands on and others will too.

Flyers and Business cards are very low cost and can be very effective when you put them out in high traffic areas in large numbers.

I hope this helps give you a starting point. You have your hands on the best Company out there. Believe in yourself, What you are offering people and everything else will fall right into place.

I wish you all blessings and tons of success with your New GDI Business!

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

Work at Home Mom of 4 kiddos & Truly Blessed by GDI!
MaryGray

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 26, 2010, 06:16:01 AM »

Hi my name is Mary and I'am from Va Beach but i live in Utah. I'am glad to be here and i can't wait to get started
I'am a newbie and I'am open to any advice that you can give me to get my busnisee up and running. 
Daniel_Levesque

Helping to get an income for life !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

Hi Louis,

Great that you got signed back. If you ever need help, just ask. You can check out my websites too.

Daniel

GDI english community : http://www.gdi-home-work.com
GDI french community : http://www.travail-a-domicile-gdi.com
Daniel_Levesque

Helping to get an income for life !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #473 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

Congratulation and welcome to GDI   Smiley

GDI english community : http://www.gdi-home-work.com
GDI french community : http://www.travail-a-domicile-gdi.com
DavidMoney

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

Hello! My name is David. I'm from the UK, but have recently moved to Thailand to be with my wife. I started affiliate marketing in April, but network marketing is new for me. I dont mind the learning curve, but would welcome all the advice more experienced members can offer. I have only just got a teaching job, so would welcome ideas for no/low cost promotion methods, until I can budget for advertising. I wish success to all my fellow GDI marketers.

God Bless,

David
Kurt Tasche

View Profile WWW
« Reply #475 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

Hi Lous,

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to GDI.

I've been a GDI affiliate for about 5 years now, and it's the best decision I've ever made.  Stick with it and you'll do great!!

Kurt

6 Guaranteed GDI Signups!
We advertise your GDI referral link until you have 6 direct signups.  Then, we do the same for your downline!!
Kurt Tasche

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

I look forward to posting quality unique aticles that will motivate and inspire my new forum friends. I live and work in Texas. I am a soldier, family man, and a business man. Cool

Joel Martin

Hi Joel,

Before anything else, let me first take the time to thank you for your military service. 

Welcome to the forum.  You'll love being a part of this great community.  This is where I come when I need motivation and ideas for promoting GDI. 

6 Guaranteed GDI Signups!
We advertise your GDI referral link until you have 6 direct signups.  Then, we do the same for your downline!!
JarrodSheppard

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

hi im jarrod sheppard im a new member from st.petersburg fla.you can e-mail me at swo1@ymail.com
Hernández Ruiz C

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 27, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

Welcome to GDI! I hope you enjoy GDI as much as I do.  Grin

Hello how are you
JeffSanders

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 27, 2010, 11:03:20 AM »

Hello world,

We are To The Sky. A Christian Rock band which is using GDI as an opportunity to express our music.

check our music at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffGU3ag00XI

As we travel we will support GDI and hopefully recieve fans and followers of GDI.

ToTheSky
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: