March 29, 2024, 02:12:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 172780 times)
MatthewWimmer

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 05, 2010, 04:05:49 PM »

Hey Everyone,

I just started GDI yesterday and I used the email retrieval system to grab all of my gmail contacts.  It worked great and was so easy.  What I want to know is when I add more contacts and use the retrieval system again will it only send out invites to my new contacts or will it send them out to both old and new?  It would be a bummer if people started getting the same email over and over when I just want it to go to my new people.

Much thanks,

Matt
EnriqueRodriguez

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 08, 2010, 05:26:17 AM »

LOOK I NEED SOME ADVICE IS THERE ANYONE I CAN CALL WHO HAS SUCCESS ON THIS GDI PLZ send me a PM.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 05:26:52 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
AdriaanS

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 10, 2010, 08:31:09 AM »

Huh
I have seen several Invitations on the TE's like HighHits and others for people to join their GDI teams.
Can a member like myself join another team, is it recomended or not?
Do I belong to a team, and if so, why are they invisible?
What can I do to get my team's splash pages on some of the Traffic Exchanges???
I am a member for three months now and  was unable to refer anybody.
I need help and I like the team idea but I am not aware of any team that I am supposed to be a part of.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: May 10, 2010, 11:22:42 AM »

Huh
I have seen several Invitations on the TE's like HighHits and others for people to join their GDI teams.
Can a member like myself join another team, is it recomended or not?
Do I belong to a team, and if so, why are they invisible?
What can I do to get my team's splash pages on some of the Traffic Exchanges???
I am a member for three months now and  was unable to refer anybody.
I need help and I like the team idea but I am not aware of any team that I am supposed to be a part of.

Hi Adriaan.  The pages and teams you are referring to are not sponsored by GDI.  These programs are hosted by individuals.

My advice would be first to contact your upline and see if they belong to a team.  If so, they can tell you more about it.  If not, your next choice would be to contact the owner of the page when you see it again.  Several teams come to mind, so I won't mention any names.  But, they all should have contact information on them.  Write them an email or give them a call.  I'm sure they will be willing to help.

Good luck!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
DylanThompson

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 24, 2010, 02:50:43 AM »

I have tried to email my upline, and i have not got any replies.
so i am going to turn to you guys for some help.
i am on the trial.
and i just want to make shure i can make some money with this before i go out spending all the money for the advertising my site.
so does anyone out there have any tips for me to advertise my site for ***FREE*** so that i can just get a few people to my site

If you have ANY tips for me please send me a PM.

Thank you,
Dylan
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 02:51:27 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: May 24, 2010, 10:51:13 AM »

Hi Dylan,

Sorry to hear you haven't received a reply yet.  Hopefully soon they will see your email and write you back.

I'll send you a PM but here is some advice everyone can use.

First off, spend some time here on the forum.  There is some GREAT advice from so many people.  I've made lots of friends here and learned quite a bit myself.

Also, be sure to attend the GDI webinars.  The first part of the webinar is intended to help teach people about GDI.  But the second part is where it gets really exciting for us.  Because in the second part is where you get to hear from the top marketers in GDI.  They give tips, advice, little secrets...it's just full of value.  PLUS, you will have the chance to ask questions and get answers right away.  If you really want to succeed in GDI follow the people that already do succeed.  That's why the GDI webinars are so important.  (Besides, they are always fun too.)

There are PLENTY of "free" ways to promote GDI.  I put quotes around free because nothing is truly free.  It either takes time, or it takes money.  And really, they are the same thing.  Because, it doesn't matter how new or old you are to marketing, YOUR time is very valuable.

Anyway, yes, there are a lot of marketing methods and techniques that require no money.  I'm not going to list them here.  BUT, the biggest piece of advice I think I can give is to not try and sell GDI.  Rather, offer GDI as a solution.

For instance, let's say that you are going to target small businesses.  If you just write an ad saying Global Domains International, Inc. offers this and this and you can sign up for only $10 you MIGHT get some hits.  But most people will just throw the ad away or go to another ad.

Instead, talk about THEIR problems and how GDI is a SOLUTION to those problems.  For instance...

Do You Need More Traffic To Your Business? 

Do You Understand That Through The Internet You Can Increase Your Customer Base Substantially, But Don't Have The Time Or Money To Make It Happen? 

What If I Told You That You Could Spend Less On Your Website PER MONTH Than You Do On Gas For A DAY?

And What If You Could Have Your Website Up And Running Today With No Knowledge Of HTML, Coding or Any Of That Other Fancy Stuff?

Hundreds Of People Need What You Have To Offer, Let's Get You In Front Of Them Today!

Contact Me At XXX-XXX-XXXX For More Information
Or Visit [YOURGDIWEBSITE] And Get Started TODAY!

That's just off the top of my head but do you see what I'm getting at?  People are calling it Attraction Marketing these days but what that really means is ATTRACTING people to YOU because YOU have what THEY need.

I hope this makes sense and gets some ideas flowing for you.  I'll write you a PM with some specifics but what it really boils down to is this:  You absolutely can and will make money with GDI if you get the training and then take action.  That's really all there is to it.

To YOUR Success,

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #321 on: June 05, 2010, 07:35:30 AM »

So i have made my website and its missing one thing, a little button that takes them to the Register Page (a register page that i get credit for them signing up)

any help?
Hello Tyler if you go the members page you will find ready made websites which have the signing up new memebers built into them and as you will have your ID imbedded in them you will be assured of getting the credit for the sign up. On a personal website you can embedd banners that also will assure you get the credit for sign ups these can also be accessed from the members page on the left P.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: June 05, 2010, 07:45:41 AM »

Hi, arleady 2 days, i've requested only this kinde of messages !
in 2 days i have arleady 11 message of this kine, and no referral sign up !
why ?
Ther is a problem with my account or wath ?
And 1 more problem i don't see this guys in my downline , but GDI have mailed ther contact info to me .
i don't understend.....
I sympathise , just keep at it and work hard and things will work out  I don't quite understand what you mean  but if GDI mailed a contact to you I expect it is because they expect you to follow it up and sell the business to them then if they sign up they will appear in your downline .Good luck.
NickC

Success Start in the Mind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: July 05, 2012, 10:39:49 AM »

Curious nick... Hi KMyers, I ma new here as well... but some how learned a few things here and there... I was wondering if you solved your dilemma about the .ws showing on the search bar...
please let me know.
all the best.
nick

__"I Help You Help Your Self"
Nick Catricala - MicroConsulting
24hr support: http://www.contact-nick.com
My Blog: http://catricala.ws/index.php/core-phase-training-guide/
https://www.facebook.com/nickcatricala
Business eMail: nick@catricala.ws
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
  Print  

Jump to: