April 29, 2024, 05:27:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 173366 times)
Carl-EricRouleau

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2007, 04:18:26 AM »

Hello everebody. Since tree days, I sent 22 invitations for GDI but my friends doesn't receive the mails in this moment. I need some help please.
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2007, 06:00:14 AM »

Hi,

It may be due to spam filters.
Many mail servers have installed
spam filters nowadays.

Sanjinka
JaapVerduijn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »

Bonjour,

j'ai un lead TRÈS intéressé et je souhaite ne pas le perdre.  Par contre, il ne veux pas s'inscrire tant qu'il n'a pas de réponse à ses 2 questions :
1- Quel status juridique utiliser?
2- Quels démarches fiscales doivent être prise?

J'espère que j'ai un cousin français ici qui pourra m'aider!

Merci

Olivier

Hello,

I have a VERY interested lead and I wish I will not lose him.  He's from France and before to signup, he wants to know :
1- What kind of company is the most appropriate for the business?
2- What about the fisc?

I hope to find a French cousin that will be able to help me with these questions!

Thank you!

Olivier

Bonjour Olivier!

In order to partake in GDI, it's not necessary to run it via a company at all: "private person" works fine! As for tax: I fear that in every European country (and quite likely everywhere else too) the income from GDI falls under income tax. This is where any sort of company would come in handy, on account of lower taxes and such. I think it's best you direct your questions to your local Chamber of Commerce, they can give you a wealth of information!

Jaap Verduijn.
FSaowanee

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2007, 08:38:43 PM »

Hello All,

My name is Ann from Thailand....I was found this business since last 2 months and I decied to join with GDI
but I just got totally 40 downlines under me, coz Thai people will often suspicious or maybe they was
fear deceive from internet business, don't know why.

Pls suggest me.  How can I give them the confidence about this business?

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2007, 09:03:02 PM »

Hello All,

My name is Ann from Thailand....I was found this business since last 2 months and I decied to join with GDI
but I just got totally 40 downlines under me, coz Thai people will often suspicious or maybe they was
fear deceive from internet business, don't know why.

Pls suggest me.  How can I give them the confidence about this business?

Hello saowanee,
You are getting great success.
Within two months 40 , in my opinion it is very nice start and I am sure that you will have a great success in future.
Regards
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Brandon Evans

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2007, 03:07:47 AM »

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share what type of an income they are earning and how long they have been with GDI?
J_Lien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2007, 05:33:37 PM »

Hi!

Anyone who knows where i can download this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COMwvlmpWAE

Best Regards,
John Christian Lien

People become really quite remarkable when they
start thinking that they can do things.
When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
- Peale
SVirginia

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2007, 05:33:37 PM »

It's simple to create leads online when you use your GDI website to create a lead capture page and then advertise that lead capture page online.

Safelists, Traffic exchanges and other online resources work great for Lead Capture pages.

I offer training for GDI members on just how to do it.  You can listen to our recorded class and follow along with the slides at http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/conference/GDI/recordings.html

Our workshops are held every Wednesday at 3PM and 8PM Eastern and I welcome you to register and attend.  You'll find details at the site above.

You can also download my free list building strategies report that comes with free rebranding rights and shows step by step directions on how to use GDI to create a lead capture page and add subscribers to your autoresponder.
http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/report/listbuilding/

When you create your lead capture page, you are creating something unique to everything else online.  This creates curiousity in the viewers - let's face it ... we get desensitized to all the same old same old online.

I hope this helps :-)

Janet Legere

HI, CHECK MY SITE, VIGISANT.WS, I'VE BEEN TRYING SINCE I JOINED ABOUT SIX OR MORE MONTHS AGO... I AM NOT VERY COMPUTER WISE AND WOULD APPRECIATE SOME HELP.

IT'S BEEN VERY FRUSTRATING FOR ME AND MY SON WHO GOT ME INTO THIS..AND I GOT A FEW OTHERS UNDER ME ALSO AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THE HELP IS. I'VE SENT E-MAILS TO SOME OF T

THE UPLINES AND NOTHING BUT AUTOMATED MESSAGES RETURNED WITH THE SAME CONFUSION AND NO ANSWERS. IF IT IS AS EASY AS IT WAS TOLD WHEN WE JOINED IN, WHERE ARE THE STEP BY STEP

INSTRUCTIONS AT???  THIS IS WHAT CAUSES SOME TO EXIT AND NOT WANT TO GO ANY FURTHER. CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT WE ARE DOING WRONG??
Kip S

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2007, 10:12:29 AM »

I have been doing this for 5 months with no luck.  I know they say be patient, but I have followed every rule advised.  Is there someone who really has it going on in this thing that can help us who aren't getting it.  Through my trial and error I have found simple is better but how I translate that into success and money.  Sending emails aren't working, traffic exchanges jacked up my computer and the flyers are too expensive to print and the bottom line is the average person just wont be able to talk to people.  I know the DVD's are great so that's where I'm leaning, but again I ask thiis, "Is there someone with a secret they are not sharing that is getting results".  How about sharing the wealth.  I would invest in someting like a program that really brought people in and then I would use the pay it forward method if anyolne is familiar with that.  I need an angel, are you out there?
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2007, 02:51:59 PM »

Massive is the key.  Whatever you do, do it massively!  Pass Out business cards?  What is a massive amount?
Well we do 10 a day, and get hits AFTER A WHILE.  IF you keep passing them out, then SOMEDAY, someone
will go to your site, and SOMEONE will sign up.  Let me give you a hint here.

2,000 leads sent out a day.  These are two week old leads, so not the best, but leads.  4% will open the lead,
or about 80 people.  80 will Opt out most days.  Are they dead?  NO, now I can call them, if I have a number.
Some will keep opening, and NOT opt out.  They go into our auto responder, and we mail daily, or every two
days.

We have another lead system that is double opt in," right now", "today" kind of lead.  Much better.  When they
click, we are notified, and we call.  Sign ups happen.

We post to classified ads.  Spend much time, and are getting better.  TRUTH.  15 sign ups in last three months,
but we are getting MORE hits all the time, as we learn.

We too were very frustraited when we started.  Couldn't find the help we wanted on the forum, or at least we
thought so. SO we determined, that as we learned, we would help people.

IM me.

Dick and Regina Lewis
Kip S

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2007, 03:46:49 AM »

Ok, thank you for the inspiration, but let me ask yout this, where are you getting your leads from?  Are you using the email system and is it working?  What is getting the most results for you, because that's what I'd like to attack.  Are you using any special phrases in your ads that are getting attention.
MGutu

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2007, 04:59:54 PM »

Hi! Can someone help me where to setup the autoresponder for my website? Thank you!  Huh
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2007, 10:46:05 AM »

In order to setup an autoresponder on your website, you need to have an autoresponder account.
Some of the popular autoresponders are aweber and getresponse. (it will cost you about $17-$19/month)

If you are looking for free autoresponder account, please send me a private message.

Once you have signed up for an autoresponder account, just paste the code provided on your GDI webpage.
You can refer to my previous post on how to do this

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=6371.msg19258#msg19258

Hi! Can someone help me where to setup the autoresponder for my website? Thank you!  Huh
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 11:56:11 AM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
S Marinaro

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2007, 07:46:01 PM »

Where do i find my unique access code?

to place on the dvd's
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2007, 04:04:16 AM »

Where do i find my unique access code?

to place on the dvd's

Your access code is your GDI username, in this case it should be wwweinstein

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 11:58:48 AM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: