April 19, 2024, 10:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 173024 times)
I_Tudor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2006, 03:02:25 AM »

Hello to all,

First excuse me for the bad english.Second,could somebody explain me why when i try to build own site my pasword it s not accepted?In this case i cannot log and of course i cannot do anything.I even turned offmy pop blocker and still doesn t work.

Thank u very much
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 09:24:28 PM »

Hello I Tudor,

I was having the same problem at one time. No matter what I did I would
still get that error message. I even requested my pass. When they sent it
back to me it was what I had been using.Now I was confused. You know
what the problem was? Well I had the caps lock on. Once I turned it off
I was back in business. Hope this helps you. Roll Eyes

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
JaapVerduijn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 03:22:09 AM »

Hi Werner!

"(...) I don't think that I ever told you that I'm from Duesseldorf (...)"

Gut' Morgen, Nachbar! That's just a little step across the border, Düsseldorf is! Oh, the smallness of this world!

Uf Wiedshau'n (well that's more Schwytserdütsch than Hochdeutsch, but you'll understand)!

Be well!

Jaap (still getting richer and richer!).
AlexanderD

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 12:15:05 PM »

Hi,
I'm just new to GDI, and i've purchased a domain name few days ago. I've read in the faq here http://website.ws/faq/questions_ws.dhtml#PRIVATE that's possible to keep our personal information private. But i've seen nowhere how to do it in my account not even when i've subscribed. How can i keep my personal informations private from "whois" requests ?
AlexanderD

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 11:31:55 AM »

Hi everybody,

I've already posted this question here several weeks ago (obviously this previous question has disappeared) but wasn't able to get any answer although this option is pointed by the FAQ which told me that making whois personal informations private was possible. But I haven't seen how to do it in my account.
Could somebody tell me how to do it now ?
Thanks
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 05:13:41 AM »

Hi,

Below is what I cut and paste from the FAQ about private domain name registration

Can I register a domain and keep my personal information private?

We do not currently offer private domain registration. When doing a "whois" search, the name, phone number and email address used by the registrant at the time of registration will be available.

So this means this feature is currently not available.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
AlexanderD

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 05:36:05 PM »

Yes obviously, it's not availbable anymore. I should better have made a screenshot of the FAQ i've read several weeks ago cause i was sure that it was not the same as today. Anyway... I have my answser now thanks.
Obed Diaz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 02:59:32 AM »

Hello

I am practically new in GDI but so far I haven't had a problem except that a new affiliate of mine does not understand english and ask me if the language settings could be change in the members page and the invitations?
 Huh
Penny M

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 03:01:54 PM »

I would never recommend buying leads from GDI or most any other company for that matter. You never know where they came from. The CD's are fine as long as you put them in the right places.

I generated six sales recently without paying a dime for my leads because I know where to find unlimited leads for free. I know exactly who these people are and they are much more receptive then bought leads.

There is a community where all you have to do is join GDI in their downline and you will be able to receive free internet training for life. This is where I learned to generate my own leads for free and there are other classes like website promo techniques, blogging, Outlook Express. They even have a class for the GDI back office to help you get your paperwork into the company so you can get paid.

Right now all the classes are for free but they are going to start charging soon and only some of them will be accessable with the GDI sign-up. It will cost more money for the other more advanced classes. Most of my sign-ups already had GDI accounts but signed up again when they saw what else they could get.

It's a great pitch. "Sign-up for GDI and get all this other stuff for free."

Penny
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 03:02:21 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MayT

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2007, 04:49:41 PM »

Hi Penny,

May I know the site you are referring to?
Thanks.

May T
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »

Hello

I am practically new in GDI but so far I haven't had a problem except that a new affiliate of mine does not understand english and ask me if the language settings could be change in the members page and the invitations?
 Huh

Hello

you can set it in French

http://www.freedom.ws/&language=french&sponsor=USERNAME&show_dvd=yes

You can set in Spanish:

http://www.freedom.ws/&language=spanish&sponsor=USERNAME&show_dvd=yes

Do not Forget to PUT IN your USERNAME.

Hope this Help
CarrieS

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2007, 07:09:37 AM »

Hi,

I hope someone can help me out...I have a new member who just wrote to me that he could not log in, he was getting the message "subscription has expired". When I look him up in my downline, under the "trial" category he is showing as "3" and under the active category, he is showing as "1". What do these numbers mean? Does he have 3 trial accounts? I'm a little lost as to what to tell him.

Thanks for your help,

Carrie
King T

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2007, 03:00:22 PM »

Hi Werner,

I'm brand new here.  Can you also give those 5 websites that you mentioned in the response to Brad or should I email you directly for them?  I"m trying to decide whether to continue with this or not.  Any incentive would be helpful.

King, T
BradleyBye

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2007, 04:47:58 AM »

Hi Everyone!

I’m just a newbie, signed up about a month ago.  Over the last week I’ve had a couple of sign ups which are brown (inactive). At no time were they blue (trial), they just appeared as inactive and they have 0 active domains, so I'm assuming that I will not be getting any commissions from them.  I thought this seemed slightly strange, because I would have thought that they could not be inactive until the one week trial had finished, and GDI tried to receive payment from them.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Does anyone know why this happens? Did they forget to select a domain name? Did they enter false credit card details, or perhaps not enter any credit card details at all?  Does anyone know what to do to get them to become an active member?Huh

Anyway, I’ve been looking for the right opportunity for years now, and I am so glad that I have finally found the right one, I wish I had found it a few years ago!  I’ve never been this excited in my life, I honestly have trouble sleeping at night!

Cheers,
Brad
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2007, 09:28:12 AM »

It helps to think of your downline as a sales team ... as with any sales program it helps to have the right ready to use tools to make it simple and easy for them to take action ... think about what would help make their marketing easier to do and can be done in 2 hours a day. While there are many suggestions out there about what to do there are only a few true sytems that offer turn key systems for affiliates to take action every day and  that aren't being used by everyone else that in turn clutters the market- The best thing to do is test your own efforts, refine, promote and survey and find out what they need ... it's not much different from you need to market you own business- Smiley

Louie Del Rio
GDI Marketing Solutions Center
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 09:30:16 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: