March 28, 2024, 03:15:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Site builder query  (Read 226761 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 07:04:46 AM »

how do i change  the page names in my web site? they both say page 2

In the site buider editor main page click the properties of the page you want to change.
Ivan V

I help you in this business

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 03:10:20 PM »

Just wondering if there are any video for the sitebuilder, that help show you what to do.
 Thanks

Hi my name is Ivan Vanegas. My domain is www.dominiosglobales.ws

I maked a video for make a web site with the site builder, this video is in spanish language but is very intuitive, enjoy it!!

http://www.dominiosglobales.ws/webdesign.html

bye!!

IVAN VANEGAS
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 10:18:31 AM »

Just wondering if there are any video for the sitebuilder, that help show you what to do.
 Thanks

Hi my name is Ivan Vanegas. My domain is www.dominiosglobales.ws

I maked a video for make a web site with the site builder, this video is in spanish language but is very intuitive, enjoy it!!

http://www.dominiosglobales.ws/webdesign.html

bye!!

Thanks Ivan for making the video tutorial! I have some Spanish friends who are looking for that, finally I can send them your link.  Cheesy
I have uploaded my GDI sitebuilder video tutorials (in English) to youtube, also included 3 of them on my GDI webpage, they are:
video #1 : 5 minute webpage creation
video #2 : Setting Up Your Email Account
video #3 : Setting Up Email Forwarding

You can see them on my GDI page here http://www.bestgditeam.ws/page6.html

Cheers
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:14:18 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Jeremiah Raab

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2007, 04:13:58 AM »

hello, i have just started a site here and i cant get it to be indexed by google.com this is the first search engine i have tried so
 i want to get it to work before i try any others or get to crazy about making the site pretty..

here is the problem, they ask you to add a meta tag to your html in between the head and the body, i thought i was doing just
 that butt every time i try to verify it with google.com there automated system tells me i put it in the wrong spot. i even tried
 putting it on every other line and it is still not verified, what am i doing wrong?Huh? i copied and pasted it. i now for sure it is
 exactly as they show it..

hum???  remember i am completely new at this

jeremiah
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 10:55:22 PM »

hello, i have just started a site here and i cant get it to be indexed by google.com this is the first search engine i have tried so
 i want to get it to work before i try any others or get to crazy about making the site pretty..

here is the problem, they ask you to add a meta tag to your html in between the head and the body, i thought i was doing just
 that butt every time i try to verify it with google.com there automated system tells me i put it in the wrong spot. i even tried
 putting it on every other line and it is still not verified, what am i doing wrong?Huh? i copied and pasted it. i now for sure it is
 exactly as they show it..

hum???  remember i am completely new at this

jeremiah

Meta tags will not really help you. The tag goes between the two <head></head> tags in the top of the page

Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>American Biographies Download Page</title>
<meta name="description" content="American Biographies Download Page">
<meta name="keywords" content="American Biographies Download Page">
</head>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000" link="#0000FF" vlink="#800080" alink="#FF0000">
Frederick Jaeger

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2007, 02:57:15 AM »

Hi,

I hope I'm in the right area. I couldnt find a place for a new thread.

Anyway, my website is http://theamericanway.ws.

Near the top of my site I have the words,  Click Here! Join our privacy club now. Click Here!

Then there is a rather large space and the words thatbegin the next paragraph, "I highly recocommend...."

My problem is I don't know how to reduce that rather large space between the two areas.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Frederick Jaeger
AKA: RavenMoon
Deborah Worley

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 04:07:34 PM »

I've tried to figure it out, but I can't seem to understand how to use the plug-in-editor.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
BiancaH

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 06:41:33 AM »

Hi,

I realy hope someone can help me here. I'm new, realy new, and have no idee what I have to do with my website builder. I have to build my own site, but what do I have to place in it?HuhHuh I've never done this before, and sitting here with my hands in my hair.
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE someone help me.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Thanks, Bianca
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 08:33:46 AM »

Hi Bianca,

I have uploaded my video tutorial on how to use the site builder at youtube, you can go here to view:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPOKXc6jFmc

The best content to put on your website is something that of your interest. You can write about why you join GDI, your hobbies or just simply upload your family photos for sharing  Smiley

For more suggestions on what to put on your website, please refer to below:
http://www,bestgditeam.ws
http://www.buildawebsite.ws/index.html

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »

Hi Bianca, the website I used really helped me with a lot on tips and information, go here http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html save to favourites and refer back to it often and take the time to read as much as you can, with knowledge comes know how.

To your success.

Patrick

Hi,

I realy hope someone can help me here. I'm new, realy new, and have no idee what I have to do with my website builder. I have to build my own site, but what do I have to place in it?HuhHuh I've never done this before, and sitting here with my hands in my hair.
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE someone help me.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Thanks, Bianca

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
Daniel Rydstedt

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2007, 05:09:08 AM »

I am trying to determine whether to us the website builder or the hosting option?  Can I set up a download link for a digital product using the website builder?  I need to upload an ebook and be able to put a link where people can download it on a page.  If not can it be done with the hosting option if I design the page in dreamweaver?  Do either the the site builder or the hosting option have cpanel?  Thanks for any help you can give me.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2007, 09:33:52 AM »

If you store the book on your site you need the hosting option.
JCaldwell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 08:24:11 AM »

I am new and having trouble editing my page. When I go to the top of my webpage after I am
in the editing mode I can't click on the icons at the top of my page to make changes. It just
highlights the icon and won't let me click on it.

Thanks, Jill
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2007, 02:50:04 AM »

Jill - I am a bit confused - where in the site editor are you working?
J_Governale

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2007, 06:52:29 AM »

Hello everyone, I am new here, and I was looking through everyone's website and I noticed that a few people have really nice GDI sites..

www.giftsunlimied.ws
www.achieveprosperity.ws

Is there a template or somthing that I can use to get my  site to look like these?  I dont see this being done with the regular site builder.

Any info would get greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: