April 25, 2024, 03:02:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Site builder query  (Read 227498 times)
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2007, 06:56:44 AM »

Hello,

Those sites are using a GDI Template.

http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=1
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=2
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=3
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=4
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=5

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
J_Governale

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2007, 07:05:00 AM »

Thanks Nicole, now my next question is how do I upload these templates into my site, so when people go to my site, that page shows up, but my site name is still in the address bar?
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 07:12:57 AM »

Click on the Domains tab

Click on DNS Setting

Post the URL of the template you wish to use in the box thats says Web Forwarding To:

Don't forget to include your username in the URL where it says sponsor=username

Click Update

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
J_Governale

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2007, 07:41:30 AM »

Thanks again Nicole, I had to change the site settings from using site builder, to forward site and email.  Now my questions is this, (i know I ask a lot of questions)  can I have my site forwarded to the GDI template but still use my XXXX@sitenmae.ws email address??  I tried and it wanted me to forward my email to another host, it said that I cannot fwd email to the same location?
J_Governale

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2007, 10:21:51 AM »

Also, I noticed that when I got to my page the template is updated, but the web address in the address bar is not my site, it is the link to the template I fwd'd it to.

How do I fix that, when people go to my site, I would like for my domain name to stay in the address bar.

Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2007, 10:35:30 AM »

Somebody help me out.. Lol! I'm just kidding... kinda Grin

Try this:

<html><head><title>WEBSITE.WS - Your Internet Address For Life&trade;</title></head>
<frameset rows="100%,*" border="0" frameborder="0">
<frame src="http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?domain=www.YourDomain.ws" name="blade-2-1.worldsite.ws" scrolling="auto">
</frameset></html>

I really don't think GDI intended for us to use these templates; however, members are using them anyway because they are eye-catching and nice.

You can still use your .WS e-mail; however, all e-mails will be forwarded to the e-mail address you specify when using the URL forwarding.

Nicole

Edward Shanick

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2007, 03:31:18 PM »

Am using a PowerMac G4 with Firefox2 and am not able to change the sequence of pages in SiteBuilder.

What can I do?

Also having problems uploading jpg files. Some do; some don't. What do I need to know?
TanaW

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2007, 01:28:22 PM »

Has anyone seen the international flags that are common when taking a marketing plan global?  Where do I find these to direct my downline too? He is international and taking it globally.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2007, 12:37:02 AM »

Has anyone seen the international flags that are common when taking a marketing plan global?  Where do I find these to direct my downline too? He is international and taking it globally.

Take a look at http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/MultiLingo.html
Errol_F

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 03:13:29 AM »

G'Day from the West Coast of Australia. I'm new here and have just started building my site. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to move/shift images once they are downloaded onto a Page. I d/loaded an image on Page 1 and it landed on the right side of the page, I want to move it to another location on the same page, is that possible? any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Errol
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2007, 04:57:54 AM »

G'Day from the West Coast of Australia. I'm new here and have just started building my site. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to move/shift images once they are downloaded onto a Page. I d/loaded an image on Page 1 and it landed on the right side of the page, I want to move it to another location on the same page, is that possible? any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Errol

Yes its entirely possible using the align attribute top|middle|bottom|left|right
See http://htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/special/img.html
Scott_Gill

keep tryin-or your dyin

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2007, 07:12:54 PM »

just wondering how do i put a link on my website ..i wanted the one with the car taking off...and the intro movie..

thanx for the help.....scott
SAbubakar

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2007, 07:04:31 AM »

Hi guys, I'm new in this too! Guessed my 'transforme.ws' domain name is still not able to be directed. Keeps on prompting me error when i click on it in members area? Hmmm.... I guessed the other links <5 of them> are all working well. Could it be this problem that I'm still not making any $$?
 We do not need to use the site buildre if we do not want to add anything to the already 'pre-build' website right? Thks.
Beth_S

Just google BethsVentures for free eBiz &amp; adverts!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2007, 01:03:54 PM »

I didn't know where these were! I'm glad I found the template landing page url although I'll only be using the one with the nice family!

are there any others that are more down to earth... and not based on fast cars or bikini clad women?

How about something for the babyboomer generation that is about to retire or those who have retired and so it doesn't make it sound like they'll be in the money overnite?

just an idea!
Beth

Have a great Today!
Nikki P

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2007, 03:33:17 AM »

Hi everyone,
I only signed up to GDI yesterday, and as promised got a website.  Do I have to edit this site to make it my own? And if so how do i edit this site and add banners?  Or is it better to just promote this site they provided to make money?  Any hints of what has worked for you would be very helpful!! thanks!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 03:37:20 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: