April 25, 2024, 08:54:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Banner Questions  (Read 71200 times)
SThankaew

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2008, 09:38:14 PM »

Yes!  Here is the URL:  http://movie.ws/UserID/show  Have a great weekend!

Frank

Hi Frank,
I tried link above but its not working , any idea?

thanks
siri
LeslieGrable

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2008, 12:00:17 PM »

Ok, I pasted a banner on 'myspace' and the 'click' doesn't work! I had to put my web address below it for a link. (although the link isn't highlighted either) Problem? Please help with any advice. Thank you, Leslie

Leslie Smiley
J_Gozun

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2008, 07:03:09 AM »

hi! I am new here. Please help me.

I want to put several Banners on my GDI website but I couldn't do that, when I pasted the banner code, they just appeared as if it were codes. Please help me.
I would appreciate your valuable help.

Where do I have to past the codes? I can't find the HTML mode they most are saying.

Please help me. Thanks a lot

Jay.
WHamlet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2009, 07:37:47 AM »

I too am having problems making the banner change from code to an actual banner. Any of the pros want to give us a little help? I'm figuring that it's probably something simple. I've been fooling with it for 3 hrs now. I grow very weary!  Cry

"Don't neglect to do what you can & always do the best you can."
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2009, 03:15:26 AM »

I try to put a banner on Myspace. But can't get the link. The picture is there but no link!!
Please help
Thanks Dave Grin
BIida

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2009, 03:39:27 AM »

Hello all! I've recently put some of the banners GDI has into some ads online and what not but I just realized they don't work when you click on it. Can someone help me out here? I copy and paste the link it gives me but it still doesn't work.. Thanks in advance!
ValG

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

hi! I am new here. Please help me.

I want to put several Banners on my GDI website but I couldn't do that, when I pasted the banner code, they just appeared as if it were codes. Please help me.
I would appreciate your valuable help.

Where do I have to past the codes? I can't find the HTML mode they most are saying.

Please help me. Thanks a lot

Jay.

I have tried everything for hours too! Also a Newbie, dont know anything about webs. But this was supposed to be 'easy' with Sitebuilder?   I have tried the following Steps:
Edit, Text, then the 'spot' where I want it.. in Design tab - it doesnt do anything when I select table (nor Font, Style etc for that matter) when I copy it (in Source Tab) and save, I still see only the code in preview.. tried all the logical steps, and have read all the posts here Sad

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

DzikS

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

can u direct me to how ,i did it before on the old version and the new one but cannot get it to preview.thx and thx againn
M Casey

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2009, 03:25:15 PM »

Hi all finally getting through with putting my page together but having a few minor problems.
 I have copied the banner code into my web page but when you view it its just the html code?

Should it be about 12 or so lines of text or 1 or 2 simple lines to copy and paste.

While im here i tried a photo but it covered the hole page suggestions on reducing its size?

Also have tried to go back and edit some pages all goes well but when i save and go to preview it reverts back to my original work.

Thanks for any suggestions. GDIers  Huh

Mark Casey
GDI Affiliate
Keep on Keeping on.
M Casey

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2009, 03:13:46 PM »

Thank you my kiwi support help De Thierrry Smiley.
 love your web site, hoping to have something as good as that in the future.
Did you learn how to put it together yourself or some help from outside? Bit head wrecked about the hosting if i am using the webbuilder does that mean i am not being hosted?
Your forum is great as well sure its only a matter of time b4 more folk are passing through it looking for help.
Can I copy the images or do i need a code?

Love your country spent a few months over there. The aussie's are sound but got to say found the kiwi/Maori crew to be a whole different kinda fun folk.
Where are you living north or south island?
Im Irish by the way go the all blacks.
Ps could you have a look at what i have put together so far on my page and offer any advice.
Cheers skin -  Casey 
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 03:14:40 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Mark Casey
GDI Affiliate
Keep on Keeping on.
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2009, 05:30:52 PM »

You make me shy now Smiley and how you know I'm maori lol,

And no I learnt HTML all by myself, but with a lot of reading and making a lot of mistakes, but finally got the hang of it, actually I started out using the sitebuilder and did learn a lot of using HTML through the sitebuilder, but did find it limited in what I wanted to achieve on my website and NO! using the sitebuilder does not mean your page wont show or being hosted, but when using the actual hosting only, you've said to GDI that you want to make your own pages yourself and upload them to be hosted thats all.

At first I started my unofficial GDI forum for my downline only, but thought nope I'll open it to every GDI member, I must call it unofficial, because it is that, this is the main GDI forum and the bomb one I might say, but I don't mind it being unoffical lol.

And yes you can copy any of those images, they are not copyrighted and can be used anywhere.

And hey your welcome back to new zealand anytime ya please Smiley and there is good and bad critters in every race, but yeah we maori's always try to see the bright side of life lol, but I like aussies to, we all seem to click with one another and hey I have some irish ancestory too, we could be cousins LMAO, ohh and scottish as well as french as you can see in my last name.

And it's de thierry with 2 R's instead of 3, I did a bogey when I first signed up as a member of GDI, I spelt my name wrong, and when I saw it in members spelt with 3 R's I contacted support that it was only 2 R's lol, and also when I logged into the forums using the 3 R's in my last name, it stuck and also contacted support about changing that too, but they said they couldn't alter my name in here...sad  Cry

So yeah post your link to your page so I can have a jack at it.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 05:42:47 PM by P De Thierrry » Logged

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
M Casey

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2009, 02:49:56 PM »

Cheers skin that's what we use instead of bro.
My page is http://mcaseymarketing.ws
I did copy and paste popped it into the html converter and shazzam nothing Smiley.
You think maybe that when i go to preview it it is still in code format? But If you can check it out for me i would  appreciate it man.

Ps No probs either with the aussies loved it there. Lived and worked there for 4.5 years. Was hoping to take some work in NZ. But the money was pretty crap.
Miss the hangi dinners Did i spell that right? Food cooked in the earth ( clever fecks ).

Cheers DE THIERRY "keep on trucking on big man".

I have also just put my first blog up have a look over if you fancy. http://marketwithmark.blogspot.com/
Doing this online jazz since the start of January so a newbie I believe.

Mark Casey
GDI Affiliate
Keep on Keeping on.
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2009, 02:38:52 AM »

Cheers skin that's what we use instead of bro.
My page is http://mcaseymarketing.ws
I did copy and paste popped it into the html converter and shazzam nothing Smiley.
You think maybe that when i go to preview it it is still in code format? But If you can check it out for me i would  appreciate it man.

Ps No probs either with the aussies loved it there. Lived and worked there for 4.5 years. Was hoping to take some work in NZ. But the money was pretty crap.
Miss the hangi dinners Did i spell that right? Food cooked in the earth ( clever fecks ).

Cheers DE THIERRY "keep on trucking on big man".

I have also just put my first blog up have a look over if you fancy. http://marketwithmark.blogspot.com/
Doing this online jazz since the start of January so a newbie I believe.

Hi Mark

Your website looks awesome man, they must of added the new templates when they upgraded late last year, before that the templates where pretty basic, but to see them now, makes me want to go back to site builder Smiley.

And yeah I see the HTML code still not converting, the only other way I know is to copy that banner image from in your back office and save to your my pictures on your computer, then go into sitebuilder and upload that banner image and place it on your page, then link it to what ever url you want the people to go to when they click the banner.

HAHA! yeah you spelt it right (Hangi), lol how else you gonna feed a tribe of people, you need to think of cooking in a big oven, so yeah ingenious idea, cooking in the earth, I love my hangi's to.

AND i READ YOUR BLOG!, man your a natural, you got all the potential to become financially free, people who join your downline are gonna be greatful to have an upline/leader/motivator/network marketer like you, just reading your blog, I sensed the great leadership skills you posses, man keep on blogging everywhere and anywhere, I see people scramming in to read your blogs.

I wish I had sponsored you now  Wink

You go for it man, maybe one day when we both financially free we will meet for real, and shake each others hand and then go partying lol

Peace out skin.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 02:43:59 AM by P De Thierrry » Logged

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
PeteH

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2009, 05:23:43 AM »

I am having problems adding a banner add on my site. I follow the instructions and all I get is the code I copied, but no banner. Am I doing this wrong, or does it take time for it to come up?
M Casey

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2009, 07:05:59 PM »

That sucks Patrick.
I have seen other people's complaints about the over seas cost for shipping the dvds.
Maybe they are allowing the posts up now but selecting the less harsh ones.
I thought the I had set my profile settings up yesterday to allow PM between myself and you.
I will recheck it. I clicked to allow bonzdee to have instant messaging and messages posted to me when ever you reply?
Might have f@#$%^ up somewere.

Might rethink the freedom page. If i use some of the other replicated maybe the option won't be there for people to request GDI
to have me send them a DVD.
Are you contacted firstly to see if you would like to have your account debited for the cost of sending a DVD to a potential sign up, by GDI?

The autoresponder you mention at the bottom of your page is it free and whats your thoughts on it? Any good etc?

Well hope all is well your end of the earth. Still can't get the banner situation sorted I  see a lot of people having the same prob's.
GDI whats the criac? Is there anybody out there?
Are you on skype Pat? 

Mark Casey
GDI Affiliate
Keep on Keeping on.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: